Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Four: Motorcycle Drive By

You were on a plane for 10 days?

Not 10 days, I meant that the reason I haven't even posted in today yet was because I was on a plane.

I had some personal business to take care of but now I'm all set.

Yay! Penny's ready to help. Who should we lynch today?

My top Lynch target for today is: Ginny. She has been flying under the radar, as much as Penny, but unlike Penny she hasn't been a suspect.

My Top 3 are Penny Billie and Ginny.

So Penny comes in and says she's all set, then disappears. That's kind of funny, I guess. But it's the kind of funny that gets a person lynch. I figured her being a law & order type, like myself, she'd be more into making arrests.

:laugh: Yes, I see.

I think this is weird. Again, not incriminating but something to keep an eye on. Perhaps she did not have a lunch at the time because she had already eaten it? :sceptic: That's certainly possible.

Actually, that would make the most sense.

That's probably it, yes. I ate my lunch on day 1, and stole Penny's lunch during the night. Since technically I didn't have my lunch that night, but were out to steal another, there was no lunch to steal from me.

So Penny comes in and says she's all set, then disappears. That's kind of funny, I guess. But it's the kind of funny that gets a person lynch. I figured her being a law & order type, like myself, she'd be more into making arrests.

Well yes I am all set. Then I went for lunch. And noone else replied to me so what? Was I meant to talk to myself?

Well yes I am all set. Then I went for lunch. And noone else replied to me so what? Was I meant to talk to myself?

That was a long lunch. Anyway, I was talking to you. I asked you who you think we should lynch. I've named people. Other people have named people. Why don't you?

I recall this from a little while back. Why don't we, as a happy, loving town, all nominate one person to lynch, with a reason.

I've nominated Daisy and Dave in the past, but this time I nominate Penny for being obtuse. I want to hear something from her. Until then, she's my top lynch.

It's day four. Everyone must have at least one person they want to point their finger at. There are a number of town members who are, for a lack of a better word, behaving like lumps. Step up. Make your voice heard. Point your finger.

Everyone. One person. Or Fred gets out his spanking paddle. And it's not pretty.

Addendum: I don't really have a spanking paddle. I was just joshing you guys. But I would like to see the quiet people put themselves out there. Pretty please.

My top Lynch target for today is: Ginny. She has been flying under the radar, as much as Penny, but unlike Penny she hasn't been a suspect.

Are you implying that we should lynch people who are not suspects or are you just trying to get me to contribute more?

If you want to know, I have not contributed as much as some of you would have liked because I have had nothing to add. I was suspicious of Daisy from Day 1 and I voted for her instead of Trisha. By the time I showed up on later days, it seemed that there were other issues which had taken presidents over my issue with Daisy. I probably should have stated that I did not like Daisy on these other days and that is my mistake.

Now that Daisy is gone, I suspect Katie, Wild Dragon, and Dansmith.

While I don't know her playing style, Katie has not been helpful and has focused her suspicion and accusations towards Oscar.

Apart from Day 1 when he didn't vote at all, Wild Dragon has been the last or second to last voter who simply followed the crowd. In my opinion, he has contributed even less than I have.

I don't like the way that Dansmith was unconditionally defending Shadell the other day and threatened to his governor action (if he even has one) to prevent the lynch. He only backed down when it appeared that Shadell was doomed.

Beyond what I have already stated, I don't have any evidence to incrimidate any of the people who I suspect.

Vote Count

none

With 17 players remaining, a majority of 9 is required for a conviction.

There are 35 hours left in the day.

Tammy has been telling me that she's the Town Blocker, but according to Bunsen, she is Scum.

Vote: Tammy (Tamamono)

We did not want to investigate Katie, because we were afraid the Scum would mess with the results...

Interesting development. This is the guy who caught Matilda, I believe, so I don't see any reason not to trust the results. Vote: Tammy (Tamamono).

Yes, Bunsen also revealed Matilda to be Scum. :thumbup: Good guy.

Bunsen11.png

Tammy has been telling me that she's the Town Blocker, but according to Bunsen, she is Scum.

I see no reason not to follow up on this. An investigation result is about the best evidence we can have so:

Seems legit.

I want to here more from Wild Dragon as well. Her voting behaviour was really ... off, so far.

We did not want to investigate Katie, because we were afraid the Scum would mess with the results...

Figures you should try this BS as soon as I get my result. :hmpf: Ah, well, I suppose this makes it all the more fun, right? I've always loved the feeling of facing off against a formidable enemy. :sweet:

Now, let's get started disproving you. *cracks knuckles*

So, we know Bunsen's result yesterday was correct as he was a key player in yesterday's dilemma and Matilda flipped scum, but is it so correct today? :look: No, it's not, seeing as he "found me to be scum" when I know that I'm 100% town. But how can this be? Was I framed? Probably not. Oscar's right about one thing, they'd definitely go for Katie with framing (that is, if Katie wasn't one of them :grin:). But really, they wouldn't frame me. I've been careful enough to not be seen as a PR.

Could Bunsen be paranoid/insane? :look: Possible paranoid, but definitely not insane. But didn't Bunsen get a town result once? Rules out paranoid.

Am I a miller? :look: No, I don't think so, unless God attached a miller attribute to a PR, which is incredibly unlikely.

So, that rules it all out - the result must be legit... right? :look: No, not right. You see, I'm a member of the town and proud to be one. Why on earth would a seemingly legitimate investigator find me to be scum? Generally, in my experience, Town =/= Scum. :sweet: So there must be some other explanation, right...? :look:

Well, here it is: OSCAR IS THE CULT LEADER.

Shocking, yes, but it's like they say, the truth is shocking. :sadnew:

Now, how did I come to this conclusion, you ask? "Tammy, don't tell us you're just suspecting him because he said he got a guilty on you!!" Don't worry, sweet villagers, that's not the case at all. :laugh: I actually found out about Oscar being the CL right before he claimed the result on me. Hilarious that he decided to crusade against me as soon as I got the result. :grin: I suppose maybe his team role copped me or tracked me and found that I wasn't exactly what I said I was. :wink:

Oscar,do you really think I was telling the truth about my role? :laugh: That's hilarious.

No, do you want to know what my real role is? I'm sure you're all on the edges of your seats. :sweet:

I am the mortician.

"Tammy, what's a mortician? :look:"

I'm glad you asked, good citizen. I don't know about other games, but in this game, I'm the mortician. My action is to, once per game, during the day, after voting has started, investigate one dead player and find out their role and affiliaton. Now, what good is this, I thought to myself after receiving my role PM. :sceptic: What on earth could I do with this? But then it hit me. The scum must have a janitor, and I'm the only one who can challenge that janitor.

Why did I lie, you ask? Simply because I didn't trust Oscar as far as I could throw him and wanted to keep my action a secret. I knew the scum would use their janitor action eventually, and when they did, it would be incredibly vital for me to be able to see through it and grab the truth. On Day 2 or so, Oscar approached me saying that an investigator had gotten a scum result on me. Thinking that I'd be lynched/killed to test the results of a paranoid/insane cop, I freaked out because the last thing I wanted was for town to lose my valuable action. In that moment of panic, I slipped up and told Oscar that I had an action. From that point on, I had to lie to Oscar to keep my action hidden from him and his scummy pals.

Now, I actually make a hobby of creating and balancing setups, and frankly, it was obvious that Rowlf was the only blocker in the game. That's why I claimed to be the blocker who blocked Jimmy; that was obviously the work of the scum blocker and a claim I could hide behind while I waited for some confirmation on things.

I suppose that Oscar could be scum, and I was claiming the action of one of his scummates, so that's why he's leading the crusade on me: he knew I was lying and had something much more powerful up my sleeve.

Well, this morning, I'm sure we all saw what Shadell flipped. Unknown, right? Obviously the work of a janitor.

Since there was so much controversy about the Shadell thing, I figured it'd be best to use my one-shot now, although it was likely that the scum had other janitor actions due to my action being there and being one shot (what's the point of a janitor if a mortician can combat it immediately?), so when voting started I sent out my action to investigate Shadell and went to bed. This morning, when I woke up, I found that Shadell was the Town Cult Hunter.

There can not be two town vests. Honestly, I must admit, I'm not entirely sure if Oscar's scum or cult, but either way, the jig is up.

"But wait, Tammy, how does this make you any less guilty? :wacko:"

Isn't it obvious, loyal townie? :laugh: Bunsen is on the same team as Oscar, whether it be scum, cult, third party scum, whatever. Actually, third party scum seems pretty likely. Anyways...

This could mean one of two things:

1. Bunsen/Oscar are on a team and have another shot with their janitor, so they figure it'd be best to get rid of a potential threat (a.k.a. me). In fact, Bunsen might not actually be real. :grin:

2. Oscar is the CL and culted Bunsen last night after Shadell cleared him and is getting one last person lynched for a cult victory. If this is the case, then I'm sorry, but I can't allow myself to be lynched.

Vote: Oscar (Hinckley)

If Oscar is scum, then yeah, I can be lynched, that's fine. I've served my purpose and caught Oscar red-handed. However, if he's cult, there's no way in hell I'm letting myself die for a cult victory. I realize how many of you are going to believe him on this matter, and that's realy a shame, but I suppose I've earned it by lying. :sceptic: Whatever. I just have to hope that Oscar's scum and not cult, or if he's cult, he's playing a weird-megablocks gambit.

In any case, I have a busy day ahead of me, so I won't be back for a few hours.

Good luck, sweet village. :sweet:

Sorry Tammy, I'm not buying it. The best course of action for today is to lynch you. There's a claimed investigation result on you. If you flip town, then we'll of course look at those who brought that investigation result on you forward, but the only way we can get the answers we need here is to lynch you. Besides, we all know you're a good story teller :wink:

Um, there are only four cultists today, if what you say is true. So we should be okay at least for a little while...

Rest assured, we'll get the hedgehog if you happen to come up townie.

If this is the case, then I'm sorry, but I can't allow myself to be lynched.

What if we ask nicely? :look:

Figures you should try this BS as soon as I

...flail...

Good luck, sweet village. :sweet:

So, I'm Scum and the Cult Leader? Wow, diabolical.

I can poke holes in your story, but let's start with the most suspicious thing you did. You say you blocked Jimmy on Night One and we know you blocked him on Night Two, we have proof of that. Jimmy told us he was blocked and you took credit for it. So, perhaps the person who really blocked Jimmy could come forward and save Tammy from the lynch and prove that I'm the Cult Leader. I'll hold my breath for that one. :sarcasm_smug: So, in the process of convincing you not to block Jimmy I had to explain why and then, suddenly, while trying to save himself, Shadell tells me all about Jimmy's original role which you and I know how that role evolved and why and somehow, so did Shadell. Now, you blocked Jimmy on Night One and then voted for Walter and then blocked Jimmy again. Didn't you think you should've told someone on Day Two that you had blocked someone too? What if we were making a mistake? What if I was Scum leading the Town astray? What if Rowlf was?

Oh, but you're the one-shot mortician, so you lied about all of that. Lies we verified were true. OK? So after two Town results on me, why did you still feel the need to lie? Oh, because I'm the Cult Leader. :hmpf: Why does every Scum on the chopping block try to make us believe there's a Cult out there? Fear and confusion. I'm more confident all the time that there is no God Damn Cult out there as I do not believe your mortician role or the result you supposedly got on Shadell. If Shadell was Town, why did she lie about so many things? And if she was Town, why would the Scum janitor her when they could've so easily revealed her to get me to an easy lynch. Well, you've lied like crazy and I'm a big fan of Lynch All Liars. Bunsen tells us you're Scum. Bunsen investigated Matilda as Scum, which we know to be true and he investigated me as Town, not Cult :hmpf: and investigated you as Scum. So, you're Scum. A big fat lying Scum. Not as fat as Matilda but just as Scummy. And that's 100%. I know you say you're 100% Town, compared to the 75%ers out there. The 15% Townies are the worst, but you're Scummy-Scummy-Scum-Pants, following me around for the first two days like a parrot, summarizing every point I made, voting along with me, lying to me in private and now making up a crazy cackamamie story to try and save yourself. Well, I admire the effort, but I laugh at the story you chose.

Especially the part where you were so afraid of the Scum (or am I Cult? Maybe I'm a Werewolf, who knows? :hmpf:) that you claimed a more important role than you actually claim to have. The Scum would never want to kill a blocker but they'd be terrified to have a mortician around!!! :facepalm: Think before you compose a defense next time...

So, unless people believe that I'm Scum and Cult and Bunsen is an insane and paranoid investigator who got three correct results so far and that Tammy lied to me in private to cover up her all-important mortician role, which meant the Scum must have a janitor (*huh*) then, by all means, vote for me. In the mean time, I hope we'll Lynch the Liar and follow the result of a proven Townie Power Role, Dr. Bunsen, and lynch the Scummy Scummy Scummy Tammy.

Once again, I'll bet my life that Tammy is Scum and by all means, I'll vote for my damn self if Tammy flipz Town. :tongue:

What if we ask nicely? :look:

:laugh:

One more thing, how does a mortician means there's a janitor? If it works the way you says it does, it should just tell us if the dead target had an important role. If the Scum janitors a body, it shouldn't work as there's no body for the mortician to target...

I am going to vote along and Vote: Tammy (Tamamono)

If it turns out she is innocent, I already know who I will be voting for tomorrow.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering why Tammy is saying I went to her claiming to have a Scum result on her, that's not what happened. As a Townie, I wouldn't lie, so in order to try to poke her out in private, I sent her this message:

Would it surprise you to hear that an investigator got a Scum result on you?

To which she responded: No, I'm not. Don't lynch me! Lynch Janice or Scooter! I have an important Action!

And then I said:

It was just hypothetical. :tongue: How are things going?

You've been parroting me like you did in IMHOTEP. Makes me nervous. :grin:

Are you trying to use my suspicions against Oscar? :wacko:

However, I do not buy your story. It seems so far-fetched. Why did you not tell anybody your result? Aren't there any people you trust? It could have helped earlier. Instead you come with it when accused.

Then you say that he is scum or cult and that bunsen does not exist but was converted. Sorry.

What?

I'm ready to prove Oscar and Bunsen. If it is true that they found out that Matilda is Scum, they are right about you as well.

Tammy, why did you wait until now to tell us this story? Why didn't you tell us earlier today about your mortician role and your results? If you knew since last night that Shadell was janitored (I don't even think that's a word :tongue:) you should have told us first thing what her true affiliation was.