Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Four: Motorcycle Drive By

Hate to cut a lead short, but...

...unless the scum are defying God. :look:

But they could've started one to avoid being detected... Just saying... It's a stretch anyway. Let's analyze Darth Potato's actual contributions.

And I don't see a strong case against you.

To avoid further misunderstandings: add "any more"

:wink:

I am still 100% sure that Scuba is scum. But I have / had reasons to believe to not trust you. Even more after the events of this morning.

What events this morning make you not trust me?

Sorry, Katie. We cross-posted. :thumbup:

I had made a long list to make some conclusions from the events in the morning. I wanted to prove it first before i'd post it here.

And now I have thought again and I dont see this strong case I was feeling this morning any more.

I have saved this list on my laptop. I can post it here tomorrow, but let me sleep first please :tongue: (1:36 am)

*huh* Oh dear! Where is this game going?

Typo! I swear! :blush:

I'll take responsibility. :thumbup: If Daisy comes up Town, then for some reason God isn't being inconsistent. My death will prove that too and help the Town, so no hard feelings at all. I realize that even with two investigations and two Scum corpses I've helped to deliver, in Matilda Dreams, nobody's character is beyond reproach. If we come to the point where it would benefit the Town to lynch me, fine.

Well, if Daisy comes up Town, then you were lying about the bushy mustache and glasses. I can't imagine why you'd lie about it though, therefor I can't imagine you're scum.

Contributions from Patty:

Day One

but horses are the most wonderful, majestic creatures, better than people could ever be.

Why thank you. :grin:

This is terrible, seeing my fellow horses die. I don't want to see anymore of this madness, so let's try our best to end it.

What do you mean one of the other horses? For all we know it could have been multiple horses! But I'd never murder any of my fellows horses anyway, I love all of them dearly. Now, it's not up to me to say the same about the other two horses, but I wish I could.

Finds Heather suspicious, who we now know is a Townie.

I know there's some suspicion toward Trisha, but I don't see any harm in doing this anyway.

I'm innocent.

Anyway, I'm not voting for Trisha for now because of the chance of her actually having this role (even if it does sound odd) but I do understand why others have voted for her to get her talking. But I'm just hoping Trisha gets on soon so all of this can be straightened out.

Staying off of the Townie-lynching bandwagon.

Anyone else thinks this sounds suspiciously like a scum covering her buddy. Seriously.

It's just that we can't ignore the chance of Trisha actually having this role. Yeah, I know, it's a ridiculous claim, but I don't think we should vote her off just yet. If she really does have a lie-detector role, the scum would jump at the chance to get rid of her. But like I said, I don't completely believe it yet either, I just don't think we should vote her off right away.

Called out by Daisy, doesn't mean they can't both be Scum.

Oops. I hit Post for some reason. This will be split, obviously. Sorry. :hmpf:

:snicker: Oh Wow, Fred. You were saving that one. :laugh:

Oh no, I came up with it on the spot. Lots of inspiration :sweet:

Called out by Daisy, doesn't mean they can't both be Scum.

Scum don't usually call out their scumbuddies so directly, nor bring attention to them. Doesn't mean that can't be the case, but I would lean to them being on different teams.

Ding dong, the wicked dick is deeeeaaaad....

But they could've started one to avoid being detected... Just saying... It's a stretch anyway. Let's analyze Darth Potato's actual contributions.

Like I said, they could, although they would be breaking the rules.

Doesn't mean he's not scum, though, and analyzing contributions like this is helpful, if not time-consuming if the person's not being as much a sheep as Penny. And we do need another real suspect today...

Day One (Patty contributions continued)

Yeah, I don't see any reason to use a lunch so early. It would be a reckless move, so I don't think this was any player's doing.

Anyway, about Trisha, I'm a little confused with her lunch. What clue does she get to someone's affliction? Is it like a role cop-type role?

Have you used your lunch, Patty? Any results? Patty doesn't vote on Day One.

Day Two

Well this is all very interesting. Trisha being Town is quite surprising, but did she really have a lie-detector role? I'm betting on no, and the reason I'm asking is just because it was such a confusing day yesterday. Personally, I still don't find Oscar too suspicious. Yeah, he lead the lynch on Trisha, but no Townie would make their voice that open, especially not on Day 1.

However, the lack of any nightkills at all leads me to believe that the serial killer is a day killer (I can't really see a situation this size without at least two killing roles); either that or both killers were simultaneously blocked/their targets proteted.

This is an interesting theory. Probably not good for the Townies who have night actions, but I guess we'll see how today plays out.

Ah, okay. Sorry for the stupid question then, with everything going on yesterday it was hard to tell what was truth and what was lie.

Even though I didn't vote in time, I'm going to be honest now and say I probably would have gone for Trisha. Still, even with her gone there'll be less confusion.

Hasn't been paying attention...

Like others have said, I don't think there's a scum day killer. They could easily kill amore powerful Townie than Zara because there would be no chance of them being protected or watched. I'm thinking that our protector or blocker just used their role wisely last night.

She said Tammy may be pulling a Darth Potato. Whatever that means. :wacko:

I think she's referring to Police Infiltration (whatever that is...).

I think it's interesting that she was suspicious of Sara and Wild Dragon, because they didn't do much yesterday. Unless that's the point... Wild Dragon didn't even vote. Did she talk to any of these people in private to back up her suspicions?

This has to be a Vig then, I don't see a serial killer following the advice of others. It's interesting how they get to kill in the day too, and it gives us more to discuss. It'll be interesting to see what jane flips up as tomorrow.

Commenting on people believing the day deaths are mod-kills:

Still, it being a joke is always a possibility. But I do agree that perhaps waiting until tomorrow would be best (even though I'm still leaning towards it being a Vig or SK).

Well, Katie, I don't see how it doesn't make sense about Walter. He was blocked *and* there was no kill. The best conclusion we can draw from this is that the killer was blocked. Now, there's always the chance that the murder victim was protected, but I think everyone else is slanting toward the chance of Walter being blocked instead.

So for now I'll Vote: Walter (Waterbrick Down)

Is the 5th vote for Walter.

Day 3

The infamous asterisks post:

Sorry for my absence so far today. It seems a lot has happened in that time so it took a lot of catching up. So I was looking at the vote yesterday since it's now confirmed that Walter's scum, and I was thinking that everyone that *didn't* vote for him have a higher probability of being Town. Walter was screwed anyway, so I can easily seeing his scum friends voting for him. This probably means that we won't be able to draw too much out of the vote (not that it matters too much with everything else brought up today anyway) but it does let us know that the people that didn't vote for Walter were willing to make themselves obvious, as some Townies would.
Well, this info about siblings is very interesting. Dr. Teeth lying about getting their information makes no sense, so I think they'll be a good target for our Vig tomorrow (or a lynch target, whatever works better). I wonder how Dr. Teeth found out about all of this. Do you think Dr. Teeth was telling the truth to both Oscar and Statler or just lying to both of them? I can't think of any other reason, so maybe they told the truth to one of them but lied to the other? Either way, Dr. Teeth lied and like Oscar said, we should lynch all liars.

Also, I'll Vote: Shadell (Shadows)

When I said do you think Dr. Teeth was telling the truth to both Oscar and Statler, I meant just one of them, not both.

Ignores other questions directed at her and votes 19th (last) for Shadell.

Not damning, but nothing really helfpul either...

Alright, cool, that's one thing taken care of. :thumbup:

*Penny's contributions*

Honestly, Penny hasn't done jack shit at all this game, but I'm a bit wary of lynching her due to the fact that Matilda called her out D1. I mean, sure, it's possible that Matilda saw that a Penny lynch wasn't going to happen and voted accordingly just to distance, but I really have a hard time seeing it. :sceptic: Still, she's literally sitting around doing nothing, not even sheeping blindly.

Same with Katie, although more intense. Would scum really defy each other like that? It's true that, if one of them was lynched, it would "clear" the other one, but still, it's an incredibly risky plan, especially with someone like Oscar who likes to verify everything. Either way, I think we should do just that - verify her. Can't hurt, right? And plus, it'll clear two townies, right?

At the moment, I'd probably be inclined to lynch any of these:

Patty: Not for the asterisks, for the record. :tongue: However, her participation has been subpar; she should be investigated at least.

Dave: This one's self-explanatory. He's been super scummy all game from all his overreactions. IIRC, he did use his lunch for the town, but that still means nothing; I have no doubt that scum would do that to appear town.

Ginny: Same as Patty; she's done nothing, yet hasn't been FoS'd by a known scum like Penny has (has she...?)

Billie: I actually forgot she was here for a second. :laugh: She was voted by Fred D1, right? Since then she's been incredibly under the radar, though, and she's not usually like this so much. She's another good target for kill/lynch/investigation.

Sara: Although she's always like this (:hmpf:), I think Sara is probably scum. Like with Dave, the fact that she used her lunch for the town means nothing - lunches are minor things.

Cece and Carl are up there too, but less so due to their participation being a bit more in-depth.

Have you used your lunch, Patty? Any results? Patty doesn't vote on Day One.

Actually, I did use it, but the results weren't really too incredible to share. As pointed out by Daisy, I had a meat lunch that had the ability to steal other people's lunches. I attempted to steal from Cece because of her being the last person to vote for Trisha, who I didn't completely believe to be scum. Trisha had already been lynched that day, and because I didn't think she was scum I was suspicious of Cece (I'm not really now, but what I did was a start for me). So I tried to steal her lunch. But the thing was that she didn't have a lunch. Anyway, I stole on the first day because I was worried my lunch could be stolen by other people.

Actually, I did use it, but the results weren't really too incredible to share. As pointed out by Daisy, I had a meat lunch that had the ability to steal other people's lunches. I attempted to steal from Cece because of her being the last person to vote for Trisha, who I didn't completely believe to be scum. Trisha had already been lynched that day, and because I didn't think she was scum I was suspicious of Cece (I'm not really now, but what I did was a start for me). So I tried to steal her lunch. But the thing was that she didn't have a lunch. Anyway, I stole on the first day because I was worried my lunch could be stolen by other people.

Interesting. That is in direct contradiction to a story I heard...

When did you try to steal her lunch?

I think I tried to steal it sometime during voting on Day 1, and then I got the results for it back around the same time night actions usually get back.

From Day Two, Cece says:

On another subject, I'd like to help clear a few things up about the lunch stealing. I had lunch, and it was a lunch stealing action. I ate my lunch yesterday, and I'm the one who stole Penny's lunch (sorry Penny). Turns out, she also had a lunch stealing action. So now I have another one, and can steal someone else's lunch if I'd like.

So, unless Cece has used her lunch, she still should have a thief lunch and there's no reason for you to not have been able to steal it from her. If you stole her lunch as she was stealing Penny's...wait are you Penny or Patty? Who the hell am I talking to? You... what the hell? :wacko:

OK, You're Patty. So Cece steals Penny's lunch and you steal Cece's lunch, you should've ended up with Penny's lunch.

I know there's no precedence for lunch in these Matilda Dreams, but you should've ended up with Penny's lunch if you targeted Cece on Night One...

I think I tried to steal it sometime during voting on Day 1, and then I got the results for it back around the same time night actions usually get back.

Stealing doesn't happen during the day, it happens at night. :sceptic: Liar.

Strike that. You mean you sent in the Action request during the day. Yes, that is possible. Sorry. I didn't mean to call you a liar. Although, I think you are, but not for what you just said.

:wacko:

I'm honest, I did find nothing from Cece. I have no idea what could have happened, but I did attempt stealing from her. Perhaps once you've used it it can't be stolen from? Or maybe I couldn't have two stealing powers? I don't know for sure, but I can guarantee you that I did at least try to steal from her.

^See that? Bolded letters.

:laugh: Yes, I see.

I think this is weird. Again, not incriminating but something to keep an eye on. Perhaps she did not have a lunch at the time because she had already eaten it? :sceptic: That's certainly possible.

Actually, that would make the most sense.

I was really busy today and will also be tomorrow; sorry for the lack of participation.

SNIP

Dave: This one's self-explanatory. He's been super scummy all game from all his overreactions. IIRC, he did use his lunch for the town, but that still means nothing; I have no doubt that scum would do that to appear town.

SNIP

In due time it shall be revealed that my conttibutions speak volume as to my non-scumminess!!

I understand how my actions here may have been perceived as scummy but I can assure you that I am not scum. More on that later!

I'll attest to the fact that Dave worked pretty hard behind the scenes last night.

Alright, Daisy is gone, now who to vote for.... I agree that asterisk horse and Penny have both contributed very little so far, but I don't feel either of them are a safe vote right now. What about this sibling BS? Can we do something there?

If the Siblings are both Town, we shouldn't. Katie has been acting really weird, but if we lynch her, we'll lose Statler as well. Katie seems pretty Scummy and it's possible the siblings are opposite affiliations, but I think we should be absolutely sure before we lynch her.

Well I'm sorry for not being helpful. Mr. Hedgehog. I was on a plane. And if you think I'm not even sheeping blindly. At least I'm not walking of to an uncertain outcome because I am using blind faith. So Matilda was gunning for me days 1 & 2. She gets killed and is a scum. Chances are she just picked me out as random. So I've just been trying to catch up on everything. And the reason for me not voting? Half the time if I voted. Someone just calls me out for only going to vote and talk once then leave. And other times I'm just asleep. So I'm off to catch up.

Neigh, nice one Fred. :laugh: I think the day vig definitely made the right choice on Daisy there, she was looking pretty obvious. Onwards and upwards though, who are we to consider next? Do we have an investigation result back yet little hedgehog?

I would agree we need to be certain of the siblings. One could be scum, but that isn't necessarily the case.