Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Four: Motorcycle Drive By

It's funny that my Night Action result specifically says the mustache is "bushy" when you went on and on yesterday about BUCHI... :snicker:

It's funny that my Night Action result specifically says the mustache is "bushy" when you went on and on yesterday about BUCHI... :snicker:

Uhm, What?

Could anyone see what was in Shadell's chest? It had something in it...

I would love to look at Shadell's chest! :sweet:

Cough, uh, anyways, good thing that Matilda was scum. I also have a feeling that Shadell was either scum or cultist, but who knows? There was no mass-suicide, so obviously that part was complete horse poo if she was the Cult Leader. I do disagree with what Fred said, though. It is not a given that Shadell was scum. Janitor actions are used to confuse us, so wouldn't Shadell being town and then covered up also make sense?

Whatever, like Oscar said, we should focus on what we do know for now. I am fully prepared to lynch Daisy today. While the evidence isn't 100%, I think it's enough to go on.

Daisy, getting in fights with Fred really does not help your claim, especially since you seem to be focusing on insulting him instead of disproving him.

Why do people think Daisy and I are fighting? I've had her on block since day two and have been ignoring her. She's been arguing with a wall all this time.

Daisy is so insistent about not having an Action that I keep checking my PM to verify. It says the result is on Daisy so I wasn't redirected. It says the glasses are black with a bushy mustache attached. I think that means she disguised herself thinking I was going to have her investigated. When Amy and Fred saw the glasses, they were just frames, so maybe she was out framing that night. The other person confirmed had an object that was a direct clue to their Night (or Day) Action. The glasses must mean the same thing. Daisy has an Action. The flavor cop lunch on me didn't show anything and I have a bulletproof vest. Katie is a Sibling and when I used my lunch on her it also showed nothing. The flavor cop lunch doesn't seem to show lunches or passive Actions so Daisy must have an active Night or Day Action that she has an active part in deciding how it's used. If God is being consistent, then Daisy has an Action and is lying to us and has been lying about being Vanilla...

So will we be relying on the day vig or voting her out?

We should start to consider a second target. I'll have to scan through a list of the survivors.

Asterisks! Don't forget Patty the Asterisks Horse.

And Penny hasn't voted or posted.

Wellll, Sorry I woke up so late guys. Pulling Horsey all-nighters usually make Horsies very tired. :blush:

Shadell's Scum, IMO. She's at-least not a Cult Leader:

A. Too OP

B. They'd all be dead (Probably)

C. Why would a Cult have a Janitor?

D. She'd probably come up with a different lie.

E. If she was a Cult-Leader, it would be way OP for her not to show up as such upon death.

She's probably not Town either:

A. If she's Town, then she wasn't lying about the Cult, which I just don't believe.

B. The Scum janitored her knowing she wasn't scum? The Cum would have reason to fear a Cult too, and it's existence would actually serve to distract us from them. All in all, the knowledge of the existence of a Cult serves in the Scum's favor.

C Super Metagame

She said she had a good time in the commentary thread, but by all reasoning, if she was telling the truth about her role, she should be quite upset. She was when it turned out the Dragon-Bear she thought she recruited to her team of evil stuffed animals was actually neutral... Yes, I watched her play with stuffed animals one day in the Forest. She doesn't like crazy, unwinnable roles. She does, however, like manipulating. And I think she may have a weird masochistic thing for when people actually figure out she's manipulating them.

If shes Scum:

A. They want to sustain the confusion she caused yesterday. Keeping her affiliation in question does that.

I also think that Scumba's... I mean, Daisy's scumb. She's lying about her role. Case, Point, Match, and Set. Play ball. Or something. And if she's not, then Oscar's lying and we'll Lynch him tomorrow. (Sorry Oscar. I'm sure you're not lying though. :blush: )

I also think that Scumba's... I mean, Daisy's scumb. She's lying about her role. Case, Point, Match, and Set. Play ball. Or something. And if she's not, then Oscar's lying and we'll Lynch him tomorrow. (Sorry Oscar. I'm sure you're not lying though. :blush: )

Here's the thing: the lunch investigation shows something in connection to a job you have, not to some other lunch action. This is a fact. So, Daisy is lying about not having any action. That is clear. It's great that she was participating (while suffering Tourette's Syndrome), but that is not an effective test of towniness. That is actually one of the number one jobs for scum: act townie. She has been caught in a lie, that's that. I can't say I'll be sad to have her gone :cry_happy: And the great thing is, we can safely say it'll be a long time before anyone has to listen to her again, be it Heartlake or wherever :thumbup:

The Cum would have reason to fear a Cult too,

*huh* Oh dear! Where is this game going?

I'll take responsibility. :thumbup: If Daisy comes up Town, then for some reason God isn't being inconsistent. My death will prove that too and help the Town, so no hard feelings at all. I realize that even with two investigations and two Scum corpses I've helped to deliver, in Matilda Dreams, nobody's character is beyond reproach. If we come to the point where it would benefit the Town to lynch me, fine.

Once again, Julia gathers up everyone in front of the main house...

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

"Your attention please! Folks, if you could stop yelling for a moment. I have some news."

She waits a moment while people quiet down and finally look over to her.

"Thank you. I was taking some fresh bedding hay into the barn when I stumbled upon the most horrible sight.
Daisy
was hanging by one foot from the rafters. There's such a mess to clean up in there now, I don't know how I'll have the time."

Before she can get another word out, the crowd runs over to the barn and starts arguing again.

8275267661_90ef14205a_z.jpg

She's hanging there and there's blood, but is she dead?

Hopefully that's one less scum to worry about. Worst case scenario, it's at least saving a headache. :grin:

Oscar, I'm still slightly confused about the whole asterisks situation. They were used on writeboards or something, so they're suspicious when people use them? I won't use asterisks again if you really don't want me to, but I don't see how it makes someone scum.

Why did you use them? What else have you been up to outside of posting with asterisks?

To emphasize the word "didn't". That's the point of using asterisks. I wanted to let everyone know in that post that I didn't suspect those who didn't vote for Walter the day before. What else have I been up to? Posting in the day thread and talking to people in private.

Penny's contributions:

Day One

This is such a horrendous and sad thing to hear. Let's stop these people!

After being accused by Matilda:

Here's my opinion, buddy boy. Right now you say I have short responses with little input. And there were many of us. So why would you just use your vote on someone you randomly picked?

It's worth noting that Matilda voted for Penny. Penny votes for nobody.

Day Two

This is so sad, and disappointing. Two towns in a day/night. In other news, my beef pasty got stolen in the night

Matilda points out that this isn't very helpful, but focuses more on Mike. That is the end of Penny's contributions. Again, no vote.

Day Three

This is great news! Let's flush them all out

And that's the end of her Day Three contribution. No vote again. Haven't heard from her yet today, have we?

Not helpful, Penny. You're not even a sheep. :sceptic:

To emphasize the word "didn't". That's the point of using asterisks. I wanted to let everyone know in that post that I didn't suspect those who didn't vote for Walter the day before. What else have I been up to? Posting in the day thread and talking to people in private.

Why didn't you clarify this when I first said it? Bold is another form of emphasis. Asterisks make a word bold on a writeboard. It's weird that you used asterisks to emphasize, I'm not used to seeing that... Let's take a look at your contributions next...

Hate to cut a lead short, but...

Writeboards will not be used in this game. All communication is to be done in the game day threads and via PM.

...unless the scum are defying God. :look:

Go ahead and vote for me if you're not convinced at this point, but I did just help Fozzie decide not to kill you since we were afraid we might lose two Townies, since you proved you were the other Sibling. Then I told you immediately when I learned Daisy was the one was lying. So, why do you still suspect me after I've helped you? You're still very strange to me, even if Daisy is Scum. Your behavior has just been off. Potential language barrier aside, you pulled the Scummy "I'm confused about everything" followed by the even Scummier "I'll be right back with in-depth voting and behavior analysis!" that we never saw. Hopefully, we'll have cleared up soon enough anyway. You may just be a weird sibling. I'm not confident doing anything like lynching or vig-killing you until we're absolutely certain you're Scum. You're definitely a Sibling and we'll lose your counterpart if you die. I'm convinced your Sibling is Town, so I don't want you dying unless we know for a fact that you're Scum.

Maybe your posts were so Scummy, Daisy decided to bus you. :sceptic: However, how would this Scum team survive with Shadell bussing Matilda and Daisy bussing you?

Anyway, keep suspecting me in the mean time. I'm sure that'll get you far. :hmpf: I'll continue to try and help get you verified...

Katie, one more thing: How can you doubt Daisy's alignment since he was blatantly lying to you all night, which you said yourself, and his only defense is "I'm not Scum. Oscar is setting me up"? What substance do you see in his argument that gives you any doubt as to his alignment? Especially since you were screaming all night that he was Scum? You were convinced he was Scum but now you're going to wait to see? I don't follow your logic and I haven't followed it almost this whole game.

This whole Katie/Daisy thing is just weird.

I am still 100% sure that Scuba is scum. But I have / had reasons to believe to not trust you. Even more after the events of this morning.

I used some time to think about this whole thing. I thought about the reasons I had this morning. And I don't see a strong case against you. So I will assume that you are town from now on. I am still not convinced since I have not seen any evidence of your innocence. But until I do not know better, I will go with you.