Sign in to follow this  
jorgeopesi

Pull-rod suspension

I would love to see some good pictures of your solution. It's hard to see in the video as its all very dark (and most of the parts black).

It seems like a very good solution, and it seems quite tight as well. Most of my attempts for push- or pull-rod suspensions have got a lot of play in them...

-ED-

I wasn't aware of a term for this type of configuration. It looks like it works well. Hope to see clearer pictures at some point.

I will show you some pics when I finish the MOC, I won 2 extra studs in the body (from 7 studs to 5 easy to do) and 1 more in each axle inside the wheel, these 2 ones were the difficult to build. I did that because the Lego model it hasn´t got a real proportion with a formula 1.

That is a really awesome suspension idea that you have there! Knowing your incredible past models, I am certain that this one will not disappoint!

That is a really awesome suspension idea that you have there!

Hey hey hey stop the horses :laugh: , pull-rod suspension has been recovered by ferrari but it is an old type suspension and until now it was considered obsolete. It was not hard to make it basically is just the opposite that the 8674 set, I think my only merit was cut the 4 studs, really is an extreme MOD :laugh: . I thought it would be easy to make the rear suspension but not... and that is the fun :laugh: .

Very cool design, I need some hubs. Been thinking about buying a super car set, or get back with Paul on one of his, LOL.

your arm is so... hairyno offence

You post quite a bit of non-lego nonsense.

your arm is so... hairyno offence

Please stay on-topic and don't bump old topics if you have nothing to add but nonsense.

You post quite a bit of non-lego nonsense.

We'd appreciate it if you used the 'Report' button next to every post to report posts like this. Thanks.

Looks very nice! How does it work independently? Are both the springs connected to the same "pullrod" which then again is connected to each wheelhub? Or are they fully independent?

Yes they are fully independent.

About my arm... you say it is hairy because you didn´t see before the laser hair removal :laugh: . Just are jokes not offend me at all.

Why should U report that? Its a joke cmon

It might have been ok in a current topic, but even then we'd like members to stay on-topic, but it certainly wasn't a reason to bump an old topic.

It might have been ok in a current topic, but even then we'd like members to stay on-topic, but it certainly wasn't a reason to bump an old topic.

oh, ok, im sorry, i will not do this again without a good reason :classic: