DoubleT

Lego Star Wars Spring/Summer 07

Actually, it's 19 droids and 1 driodika. Oddly, it is known as a 'part-fig'. Or a minifig created by Lego Elements.

On the battle droids yes they look alot better and hell it means a droid can now carry a gun the way hes supposed to, however i dont think those same arms should of been used on the new skeleton figs.

To me they just seem to bulky and make the figs arms look way bigger than the rest of him, why lego messed with such a great desin is beyond me.

The catalog says

16 regular battle droids, 2 red security battle droids, 2 blue pilot battle droids,and a destroyer droid.

BUT it can always change. Our pictures of the batman/riddler set lost quite a bit from the European catalog someone scanned.

Tks MShiels for the info ;-)

16 droids thats a lot !! Its great to have 2 pilots as I never had one of them ;-)

I would have liked another droideka and less droids though !! but I won't complain more than that :-P

BTW, aren't the red ones suppose to be commander officers ? OH well, I always confuse the color schemes of the PT droids and clones !! Ahh, the days wheere all troopers were equal :-D

BTW, now that TLC is really succesfull with all those MF packs, they should re-release those small story tellers sets !! Every theme nowadays has very small 6$ sets, so I think that SW should get some of those with different characters !! They could release another droideka + 2 MFs (and the list goes on and on forever hehe).

Also, I was looking at older catalogues and noticed that all the EP1 &2 sets were yellow and not peach !! So that is a call for re-releases loool

*yoda*

I would really wish that all of those battle droids in the new MTT would come with the new blasters too.... :-$

I would really wish that all of those battle droids in the new MTT would come with the new blasters too.... :-$

Yeah that would be great but who knows, i dont understand why lego would make the new blasters and not give them to the droids.

Yeah that would be great but who knows, i dont understand why lego would make the new blasters and not give them to the droids.

Well, if you look at the box art again, you will notice that the whole group of droids on the right of the box do carry them (8) + so do the one coming out of the MTT (1) + another one on the left small vehicles (1)

So at least we'll have 10 new guns ;-) (not as good as the 18 needed, but good on the whole).

*yoda*

So at least we'll have 10 new guns ;-)

*yoda*

Now for the first time in my life I think that I

:-| If they are making a new Hot base,I wish they'd make a new AT-AT.It'd be my primary goal to get it.Somehow....

:-| If they are making a new Hot base,I wish they'd make a new AT-AT.It'd be my primary goal to get it.Somehow....

No worries my young padawan, we will get one eventually !! Why am I that positive on this AT-AT redesign you might ask ?

* the AT-AT was one of the most successfull SW set

* its one of the only set that did not have a redesign (by set I mean iconic vehicles) - meaning its old grey !!

* a Hoth base is on the way

* there is a huge demand for it and it would sell really, really well !!

So for all those reasons, we will heve one and hopefully next year ;-)

*yoda*

Hoth base + AT-AT = Great!!!

Deathstar playset + EP4 Mil Falcon = Even greater!!!

I would love to see the AT-AT and EP4 Falcon released this summer to replace the SD and SailBarge at retail stores and keep the Deathstar playset and Hoth base as S@H exlusives to replace the outgoing Sandcrawler and etc.

I shall keep those guns only for PT clonies or OT troopers hehe. Those nasty droids shall keep their nasty megaphones :-D

*yoda*

That

I agree it would be great to have a Hoth Base set. However where did you guys read that there will certainly be one? You say there will be with so much confidence but I see no pics, not even a set number. Please fill me in on where the proof is so I can start drooling over it!!

The MTT does appear to have 9 new guns clearly visible but it makes no sense to not give all the droids (except mabye the 2 pilots) the new guns. Also, are my eyes tricking me or are there 2 new rifles on the cart type thing? If you look in the photo on this page they are clearly visible.

I agree it would be great to have a Hoth Base set. However where did you guys read that there will certainly be one? You say there will be with so much confidence but I see no pics, not even a set number. Please fill me in on where the proof is so I can start drooling over it!!

The MTT does appear to have 9 new guns clearly visible but it makes no sense to not give all the droids (except mabye the 2 pilots) the new guns. Also, are my eyes tricking me or are there 2 new rifles on the cart type thing? If you look in the photo on this page they are clearly visible.

There is no hard proof yet. But we do have people who have very reliable sources and have never been wrong before. Just trust them, if they say there'll be a Hoth Set, there will be a Hoth Set ;-)

G, I was looking at the box art of the MTT, and at first the only thing I was looking at was the beast and all the goodies of this great set and I suddenly realised the background of the box 8-

I'd like a new AAT.

It'd probably come with 2 gungans,a beast and a droideka.(oh and 2 droid pilots!)

Did anyone have the old one? What was the interior like?

To tell you the truth, when all the EP1 sets came out, I bought a few but dismantled them quickly because I thought they looked like crap (best exemple: MTT, and gungan sub :-P ) but I always wanted an AAT !! So there is hope my friend hehe

Knowing Lego, you could bet that the beast is interior free :-D

*yoda*

Well,thats a darn shame.

What did the origanal set look like?

To tell you the truth, when all the EP1 sets came out, I bought a few but dismantled them quickly because I thought they looked like crap (best exemple: MTT, and gungan sub :-P ) but I always wanted an AAT !! So there is hope my friend hehe

Knowing Lego, you could bet that the beast is interior free :-D

*yoda*

You know i really cant blame anyone for destroying that stupid gungan sub!!! >:-( That thing was one of the worst designed sets ever. I mean come on lego at least look at the film version before releasing that crap, in the film there was 1 cockpit that seated all 3 figs not 3 different ones.

As for the AAT that was a pretty nice little tank though it did used to tip over due to being to heavy at one end.

Axle go to www.brickset.com and there you will find pics of the original sets.

With all the new guns I have a feeling TLC will make a remake for Boba. *y*