DoubleT

Lego Star Wars Spring/Summer 07

How big can a

WOW

be?

Never too big for SW sets :-D

I totally agree with you hehe.

First off that Naboo fighter (the only "nice" ship in that crappy EP1) looks way better !! Then that MTT got really pimped out hard ;-) Thopse guys at TLC do know their pimpin' :-P The first version was looking so bad, this one is genious compared to it ;-)

And the best goes to that Utapau JSF *wub* Yeay !! And the great part is that awsome jedi dude ;-)

Oh boy I can't wait ;-)

SW Forever dudes !!

*yoda*

What is it with you and all this pimpin business these days? X-D

I mean i know lego expensive but theres no need to sell yourself for it ;-) :-D :-P

Hi

The First Pics of the JSF, MTT and the Naboo Figther are now online.

Its seems that we will have more then one new minifig this year, and that Anakin is in Family with Harry Potter ;-)

If you even have pics of these new star wars sets, are there any reliable informations about the other 2007 models?

Thanks a lot!

Ah hah! Crusty old me is back - A great big heyaloo to those who once knew me :D.

These sets are gorgeous. I LOVE and I mean LOVE the MTT. That alongside the Droid Battle Pack and a new AAT would be bliss. The Hyperdrive Ring is perfect too, and with a Kit Fisto fig and a blue Interceptor? Priceless.

Unfortunately I need to raise

I especially like the MTT. The spider thing in front of it is cool!

Dude, its a destroyer droid! and its cooler than the last one. *vader*

Well I for one must go with some others here and say that the Hyperdrive Ring doesn't look that great. However, it's a great basis to start mocing a proper one, plus the JSF in a new colour and a Kit Fisto minifig cannot be refused! I'll be getting it for sure.

Now I must wail and gnash my teeth a bit. In order to cut down on the amount I'm spending on Lego I decided that I would try not to buy any more redesigns this year. However the MTT is so lovely *wub* so much better than the previous one, it's gonna be soooo hard! Lovely design, absence of tan parts, great rack! :-D The destroyer droid looks nice but is a bit too big, plus I prefer the old one since with a simple mod it would roll up really nicely like I've done here:

318727817_fb69a713f9.jpg

I have fallen in love with those new sets.I am DEFINETLEY gonna ask for the blue JSF(Blue is my favourite colour!!)I'll finally have one for obi-wan!!!!!

What is it with you and all this pimpin business these days? X-D

Watching way too much MTV :-D Watching all these Pimp my ride shows really gave me a MOC idea :-P (more on that later loool)

I mean i know lego expensive but theres no need to sell yourself for it ;-) :-D :-P

loooooool, what do you think Christmas money is for X-D

'07 is gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking expensive mate !!

*yoda*

The Jedi Star fighter will probably cost 20-25 euro.The JSF in the first one was probably 10 and the vultre droid included makes it 20.

EDIT:Obi-Wan has no lightsaber!!!

if kit fisto mf is a LULS version i am going to be so pissed off. >:-(

They wouldn't dare, not after replacing the Windu LULS. I was really hoping all the LULS figs would get replaced though :-/ The green alien would've been great...

Watching way too much MTV :-D Watching all these Pimp my ride shows really gave me a MOC idea :-P (more on that later loool)

loooooool, what do you think Christmas money is for X-D

'07 is gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking expensive mate !!

*yoda*

Gezzz i can see it now a pimped out sailbarge or falcon X-D ;-)

natelite theres been no reports of any more LULS figs so i think its safe to assume this one will be ok.

The battery for the LUL is inside the minifig torso and the wires run throught the arm and hand. The whole minifig is one big peice like a keychain. When you push the head down the lightsaber (or flashlight) lights up.

No moding of MOCing capibilities, just fun.

Just exchange the lightsabers to make them non-luls can't you?

No, everything is connected to the hilt and arm of the minifig. Plus there is a battery inside the minifig and sometimes the heads are loose and they spin around like Linda Blair in the (original) Exorcist. Now I've really shown my age...

Ok didn't know all details about those lul minifigs - I don't own any *sweet*

Well - As they exchanged the Mace Windu - minifig I think that's fair

Just exchange the lightsabers to make them non-luls can't you?

What? The batters is all in that little saber? not even Brickmodder can make them THAT small :-D (though he did light up a 1x1 plate...

The saber is attached to the body, and is activated by pushing down on the head, thereby rendering most of the fig useless (and with a limp neck)

What ever the MTT costs I am getting six - And the wait for 10 new redisigned AAT's

6 MTT's WOW! That will be 120 battle droids 8-

i am looking at the pics and i can clearly see a hand on the right side of kit fisto.

i also think that the astromech droid has a face.

*vader*

edit:they add the glowing affect to make the lightsaber look more real.

edit:the add the glowing affect to make the lightsaber look more real.

You dont say :-|