oDDerFisken

Very poor pirateship

You don't need to post all BS finds Mr OdderFisken...You should decide if it's worthy enough yourself, I personally think it isn't, there aren't enough details to discuss...

You don't need to post all BS finds Mr OdderFisken...You should decide if it's worthy enough yourself, I personally think it isn't, there aren't enough details to discuss...

Aye capt'n :)

Think you are pretty much right about this one.. there isn't any details at the ship (almost)

We can always discuss why this ship isn't worthy... First and foremost: What is wrong with this ship and what does this ship need to become "worthy"?

First of all, it need to become worthy in order to become worthy ;-)

:-P Dont question my logic....

Well it wasn't built by me, that makes it unworthy :)

I think if the number of bricks used to make the MOC is under say 12...it ain't worthy! I think one of the pinnances I'm working on for my ships are bigger. Thats it maybe its a size issue. Size does matter!

We can always discuss why this ship isn't worthy... First and foremost: What is wrong with this ship and what does this ship need to become "worthy"?

Well it wasn't built by me, that makes it unworthy :)

I think if the number of bricks used to make the MOC is under say 12...it ain't worthy! I think one of the pinnances I'm working on for my ships are bigger. Thats it maybe its a size issue. Size does matter!

Uh?? You're building a pinnace for your ship?! According to my POTC computer game, this is a pinnace:

pinnace.jpg

They have a POTC computer game? I never knew... Nonetheless, that ship looks nice, now all it needs is a crew ;-) .

Mr. Tiber, are you talking about potc online? If you arb't i want that game you have. wait, Is that The Legend Of jack Sparrow the game your talking about?

Ooops my bad, more like a gig or one of the ships auxilary boats is what I meant, I beg your forgiveness for unnecessarily leading you astray. A pinnance is more like a yacht, that picture from POTC ain't a pinnace, that puppy's got three masts thats more like a frigate or a sloop.

http://ignca.nic.in/images/rar27/big/bsl49259.jpg

Uh?? You're building a pinnace for your ship?! According to my POTC computer game, this is a pinnace:

pinnace.jpg

Actually, your both right. Pinnaces are small merchant ships. Usually they have two mast, but towards the end of the 1600s on, the term was applied to small three-masted coasters and trade vessels.

Also, many small mail carriers (rigged in tartane and sloop fashion) were referred to as pinnaces. Also, tenders and launches are referred to as such.

Sounds good to me! Thanks for the heads up...your...imperial majesty? ;)

Actually, your both right. Pinnaces are small merchant ships. Usually they have two mast, but towards the end of the 1600s on, the term was applied to small three-masted coasters and trade vessels.

Also, many small mail carriers (rigged in tartane and sloop fashion) were referred to as pinnaces. Also, tenders and launches are referred to as such.

This vessel is so not worthy of discussion that i'm not even going to post anything on it.

So there...

...oops :-D

I must comment on this wonderfull ship. It is very detailed and has a lovely look to it. The sails are put on the ship wonderfully and that rudder is just plain awsome. The interior is one of the best I've ever seen.... :-P .

This ship is not a very good one and I was just....joking X-D .

I must comment on this wonderfull ship. It is very detailed and has a lovely look to it. The sails are put on the ship wonderfully and that rudder is just plain awsome. The interior is one of the best I've ever seen.... :-P .

This ship is not a very good one and I was just....joking X-D .

Okay.. thats good. For a sec. i was really worried about you X-D But good you only were joking

But did a two year old have the intellegence or inginuity to uplaod the pics to the internet?

But did a two year old have the intellegence or inginuity to uplaod the pics to the internet?

No. Ofc not. It was the proud father who did that :-$