That SNES stuff are the left overs of a past collection spree, it is the last gap of the closet that has not been overtaken by Lego :laugh:

I'm a quiet but frequent user of this lovely technic forum. Currently, I have only 5 MOCs of some great builders at display. They must be quiet familar with you: Paul Boratko's Murcielago in yellow, his Gallardo in black and his Porsche 997 GT3 in red. The black RC Tumbler is from mahjqa and yes, the V8 is from barman. Besides the MOCs, I have a lot of spare parts, but it's not worthy to photograph them since everything less than nychase's collection seems to be nothing. :laugh:

And yes, the "lights" of the Porsche are still missing. But that's not severe, cause I drive it at daylight. :grin:

11818996135_3716fa544b_z.jpg

And a big "THANK YOU" to you guys for giving me the possibilty to build these great models! And I think it doesn't matter imho whether the instructions are for free or cost 15€ since I can build them. I really don't have any talent building MOCs or even reverse engineer stuff. So, I'm gladly thankful! :thumbup:

Edited by Krize

Nice words Krize! :thumbup:

And a modest but very nice collection :sweet:

Some of my sets on display in my office at work. Just scored an 8285so it'll be joining them soon!

Nice Office, that 42000 mounted on the wall looks really good!

We all now know what you get up to when you're bored :laugh:

Some of my sets on display in my office at work. Just scored an 8285so it'll be joining them soon!

Nice office and display! I like the F1 on the wall as well. :sweet::thumbup:

I take it you must be the boss, any jobs available? :tongue::grin:

Edited by Jim
Don't quote images

Love that wall mount too!! The F1 is the best display idea ever! (In my opinion)

HAHA! Thanks guys. Im not the Boss yet but will be someday. My father is the owner currently, my grandfather started it all, but I do run a lot of the company. We build traffic signals so construction equipment has a special lace in my heart. We have a yard full of it and I've been playing on them sine I was a young boy. So most of my lego sets are the heavy equipment

Just put these shelves up today. I now have to decide to keep them natural, or to paint them white or black:

Offroader set 8297 is missing from the pictures due to a failed attempt at solid axles.

lego_shelf.jpg

"Just put these shelves up today. I now have to decide to keep them natural, or to paint them white or black:

Offroader set 8297 is missing from the pictures due to a failed attempt at solid axles."

Black shelves will make the area dark with that little of light. Paint them white.

Scott

Just put these shelves up today. I now have to decide to keep them natural, or to paint them white or black:

Offroader set 8297 is missing from the pictures due to a failed attempt at solid axles.

Black shelves also make dust a lot more visible ;)

i like the yellow truck under the mobile cranes, is that a MOC or official set?

i like the yellow truck under the mobile cranes, is that a MOC or official set?

It's a mod with the cab of the 8397 logging truck. I'll take closer pictures next weekend when I'm home. Can't really see it, but there is a red cab as well on the right 1 shelf down. Can only see the grill and red hood though in the picture.

Edited by gmshades

Nice pictures added.

And indeed, 42000 mounted on the wall looks really cool, i'll keep that in mind :laugh:

Here are the parts of my collection on display. My family „donated“ a cabinet in our living room. :grin: I’m glad i can keep it behind those glas doors to protect it from dust. :classic:

TinkerBricks%20Collection%20Cabinet%20Closed.JPG

TinkerBricks%20Collection%20Cabinet%20Open.JPG

The 8880 is from the time before my dark ages.

Here are the parts of my collection on display. My family „donated“ a cabinet in our living room. :grin: I’m glad i can keep it behind those glas doors to protect it from dust. :classic:

The 8880 is from the time before my dark ages.

Is that train going around the room?

@Balrog

That would be great, wouldn't it? Unfortunately it just about 3-4 meters of track on top of those cabinets in the living room. It belongs to a fairly large, but stowed away collection of G-scale trains (1:22.5). That particular locomotive and lidded car models of Saxonian narrow gauge railways were made by my grandpa (soldered brass). It's an interest of mine, as it was pretty much the non-Lego-toys i had as a child. It is a pity that it is not compatible.

Guys,

Your collections are fantastic. I've noticed though how the construction sets all seem to be within the same scale. Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I will post my own collection at some point.

H