Does anyone know who the people are in the photos on the back wall of the temple?

No idea. My twin brother suggested that maybe those are Sensei Wu's ninja (excluding Lloyd) once they reach old age? I was thinking a little more cynically, that they might just be different early concept designs of Sensei Wu that the designers wanted to reuse to make the temple feel more ancient. But there's a certain charm to his idea.

No idea. My twin brother suggested that maybe those are Sensei Wu's ninja (excluding Lloyd) once they reach old age? I was thinking a little more cynically, that they might just be different early concept designs of Sensei Wu that the designers wanted to reuse to make the temple feel more ancient. But there's a certain charm to his idea.

One odd thing I noticed about the mural is that they are all pictures of Sensei Wu with different headgear. One of them has female hair (The same Edna has) for some reason, it looks pretty jarring to say the least.

Then maybe Aanchir was right, maybe they are concept images of Sensei Wu.

Edit: Garmadon could possibly have a double sided head that they are not showing?

Edited by Wall E2624

That's probably the greatest idea ever. Pretty obvious too, as double heads are used everywhere.

The first one? You mean the one that's basically this pic in front of a painted backdrop? If so, I'm not seeing how it looks like a new face print, especially when we have this pic that seems to pretty clearly show the old face print.

Actually seems different to me in the box shot, but I may be wrong. :blush:

So much gold :wub: The shiny bling is making this a must buy for me, I think I shall have to budget and plot out my expenditure for next year. :laugh:

Looked to me like Garmadon's head is the same as always. :shrug_oh_well: But a double head would be most welcome!

Looked to me like Garmadon's head is the same as always. :shrug_oh_well: But a double head would be most welcome!

Yes, welcome, but unlikely (IMHO).

After all, wasn't everybody hoping that the ninjas were going to get double face too?

Besides, it makes no sense to make a double face for one and only one set in the season.

I suppose it's possible though, cause Lord Garmadon does get consumed with the Overlord, but (IMHO) it's about as likely as either Zane, Jay, or Cole coming out with an evil turn-around head.

Pretty unlikely.

It looks like I'm getting my Golden Dragon Friday. If there hasn't been a proper review of the Golden Dragon by then I might take some pictures. I could take pictures either way if there's something specific you guys want to see.

One odd thing I noticed about the mural is that they are all pictures of Sensei Wu with different headgear. One of them has female hair (The same Edna has) for some reason, it looks pretty jarring to say the least.

First of all, the hair Edna has is NOT female hair. It originated on the obviously-male Sumo Wrestler from Minifigures Series 3, and is more or less gender-neutral.

And secondly, I highly doubt they're all meant to be Sensei Wu since they all have different styles of beard.

Perhaps those are of the people who made the temple?

And I´m excited about the review, Prominence!

New HR images for all the new Ninjago sets can be found in my BS gallery

Thanks for the set reviews just2good. :thumbup: I hope to get Kai's Fire Mech with in the next week or so. :excited:

New HR images for all the new Ninjago sets can be found in my BS gallery

Thank you for those pictures! But it looks like Garmadon doesn't have a second face :sad: .

For anyone who has the new sets, do you know the names of the new suits. e.g Kai ZX, Cole DX.

Thank you for those pictures! But it looks like Garmadon doesn't have a second face :sad: .

For anyone who has the new sets, do you know the names of the new suits. e.g Kai ZX, Cole DX.

I don't have the new sets, but it appears to be called Kimono (Kimono Kai, Kimono Zane etc.).

Indeed, on better inspection, I had to reconsider my previous conclusions. :look:

I don't have the new sets, but it appears to be called Kimono (Kimono Kai, Kimono Zane etc.).

That's more or less a fan-term. The actual boxes for the sets just identify them as Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole. I suppose there's no longer a need for special designations now that the figures are no longer packaged individually as spinner sets or booster packs.

It's complicated by the character encyclopedia, which calls Lloyd's new costume "Green Ninja ZX" and his ZX costume just "Green Ninja".

I suppose all things considered, "Kimono" is as good a designation as any in lieu of a more official term. Better than PWR at any rate...

The Mech looks awesome stored inside the folded-up temple.

It looks... way too out of proportion. Guess it's just me...

I suppose all things considered, "Kimono" is as good a designation as any in lieu of a more official term. Better than PWR at any rate...

Yeah that is a good name considering PWR, but I saw somewhere they were called EX (Elemental eXtreme). I quite like that name, seems very fitting.