Nuju Metru

LOTR Project: The Return of the King

Any updates for this project? The last one was posted a little over two months ago and I have been eagerly anticipating the next ever since then!

I'm a fan off your creations, they all look better then what TLG produces. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hopefully we'll be getting a new update soon :sweet:

Any updates for this project? The last one was posted a little over two months ago and I have been eagerly anticipating the next ever since then!

I'm a fan off your creations, they all look better then what TLG produces. default_thumbup.gifdefault_thumbup.gif

Hopefully we'll be getting a new update soon :sweet:

Thank you both for your interest! I'm sorry I haven't published anything new lately; I've encountered a few issues with my latest set and it's been sitting on the MOC table for some time. I've realized I will have to buy a number of new pieces to do the location I have in mind justice, and that's something I haven't had the money or time to do as of late. Things have been busy. But, rest assured, I do still intend to finish this project, despite the setbacks I've encountered with it recently. I hope I can share more stuff soon. :classic:

Well that's great to hear you will be finishing it! Any idea when we can expect to see more, or how many more sets you were planning on doing? Also any hints at what we might see in the future? :wink:

I know you're still working on these great sets, but do you have anything planned for The Hobbit? Or is that too far out to guess on right now?

Sorry for the bump,but you did an awesome job with Minas Tirth. I would pay double that! Hear that TLG? I will pay double! :drool:

Hey Nuju Metru,

Is there any chance you sell these sets? I would definitely pay top-dollar for a few of these, especially #3 The Witch King Demise. Send me an email at r18iowaguy@gmail.com if you wanna make some bank ;)

Extremely impressed. I'd buy all of those sets.

What's the piece count on Minas Tirith? $250 seems like an awful lot of money.

Edited by el_cortman

That Minas Tirith is the best I have seen, wish TLG would look at it and make one based on that

That Minas Tirith set seems like the most likely avenue TLG would take in creating a scaled down version. Just enough detail, playability and minifigures. Awesome job.

Voting for that (does it count if you create multiple accounts?). I love that MOC! I already know where it would be displayed in my room...

With the already announced Orthanc, I wish a Minas Tirith set comes for next year similar or better than this one. :moar:

I find this project for set lacking so much.... catapults are not proportionate by the wall size and city size...

I'd much prefer something magnificent in 3+ sets

set 1: White tower + hall + white tree

set 2; 2 lvls of wall + everything else (healing house)

set 3: 1st wall of minas tirith with grond and siege tower and catapults and so on and on

This above looks like a pretty lame (but still great for custom made) MOC

Supported. Like Nuju's other excellent Edoras set, this does a great job of capturing the essence of Minas Tirith in a practical sub $200 set. While we all like to drool over movie acurate models like OneLUG's 8-foot-tall Orthanc - very few people would want such a huge hunk of plastic in the house, even if they had the money and space for it. Like the recently announced Orthanc, Nuju's Minas Tirith is an excellent compromise between size, practicality, realism, playability and price. Those that have the time and money can buy multiples to increase the size and realism. That's what Lego's all about: The set it just the starting point for your own creation.