Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Four

Apparently they weren't among the group that Gordon knew, which is a good thing and they probably should stay hidden unless they have someone they can really trust.

Right. The only PR left in the block is the vig. Cop, keep yourself secret.

Well that was about as unexpected as it gets. York, despite your beyond-uselessness today, you may well have been saved by the tree stump. All hail the magical stump-now-asploded!

Dammit, I wanted to hug that magic tree stump before he exploded. :sad: Go Stumpy! :wub:

This fits perfectly with a lot of things that had me worried. Why the town power roles had apparently not had any success with their actions, for one. My own concerns were leaning towards McAndrews, but I guess he himself isn't in the clear just because Gordon's been outed.

York isn't entirely in the clear either, but my guess would be that York has been set up to make it look that she leaked the knowledge of the town roles.

Well, at last we're getting somewhere! :thumbup:

Well, I see no point in doing anything about this really. Instead I will spend the rest of the day making snarky comments and being a dick.

I'll say this: FOILED BY A MAGICAL TREE-STUMP. GODDAMNIT. Well played, tree-stump.

Oh, and this role is complete megablocks.

I would've gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you stupid sting operators! And that tree too! :laugh:

An an old hermit I once knew would probably say, "You could repent and give us the names of your scummy team mates, oh and don't forget to contribute at least 10 gold."

An an old hermit I once knew would probably say, "You could repent and give us the names of your scummy team mates, oh and don't forget to contribute at least 10 gold."

I recall he likes Pretzels too. :look:

How about we trade, I give you one name, and you don't kill me.

How about we trade, I give you one name, and you don't kill me.

OH OH! OH! HE'S BLUFFING! I have heard better claims back in the CIA! :roflmao: Who do you think you are making deals? This is not how it works. You're gamethrowing! You die, as we lynch you. We don't care. Shut up. :snicker:

OH OH! OH! HE'S BLUFFING! I have heard better claims back in the CIA! :roflmao: Who do you think you are making deals? This is not how it works. You're gamethrowing! You die, as we lynch you. We don't care. Shut up. :snicker:

Oh wow you did not get the joke, there's a shocker.

Can we kill him too, just on principle alone? :tongue:

Why do I always tend to die because of megablocks roles, I hate that.

Do I get a final wish, by the way?

Why do I always tend to die because of megablocks roles, I hate that.

Do I get a final wish, by the way?

Yes. You just can't tell anyone, or it doesn't come true.

Oh really. :oh:

Or you could be a neutral serial killer that is in love with CallmePie. That's why you want to get killed, it's your win condition.

(I'm serious, this was actually one of the first drafts of the sting op.) :head_back::tongue:

Holy crap, I didn't see that coming! *oh2*

Well, this is a cause of celebration - our first scum kill! Here's to many more!

*clinks champagne glass*

*clinks champagne glass*

*Steals all the champagne and runs*

Har, Har, you'll never catch me, my final act as a scummypants :cry_sad:.

Holy crap, I didn't see that coming! *oh2*

Well, this is a cause of celebration - our first scum kill! Here's to many more!

*clinks champagne glass*

Be glad you didn't lynch me, I still have my server.

*Steals all the champagne and runs*

Har, Har, you'll never catch me, my final act as a scummypants :cry_sad:.

How far can you run on a space ship? :wacko:

:laugh: That was awesome! Stumps are the future, Town Cops are so overrated!

Now that we finally have a known scum identity to work with, I feel that our work will be much easier. This is probably a turning point in our fight against the Purists. :thumbup:

:laugh: That was awesome! Stumps are the future, Town Cops are so overrated!

Now that we finally have a known scum identity to work with, I feel that our work will be much easier. This is probably a turning point in our fight against the Purists. :thumbup:

Don't count on it. My men are everywhere. Everywhere.

How far can you run on a space ship? :wacko:

I can run in circles.

I can run in circles.

Not when you're dead. Just saying.

I can run in circles.

Fine with me. As long as you be careful. No tripping. I don't want my server to have a broken leg. :wink: