CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

After seeing TDKR I have only one idea for as set that could sum it up:

The B.A.T and Batpod vs. a Bane Tumbler. Of course this means we need a TDKR Catwoman and maybe one of Bane's Henchmen?

Now that I've said this it's probably not going to happen :laugh: . But it seems a good idea to include all the figures that was shown. I have another fig idea but I won't say it cause it would give half the movie away.

Just saw TDKR:

There's not a single scene where Batman, Commissioner Gordon, and Bane are in the same scene, nor does Gordan ever wear a SWAT uniform. I'm assuming he's going to be in a different set now.

There's also never was a scene with Batman and Bane without Catwoman. First fight? Catwoman. Final confrontation? Catwoman out of nowhere. I really hope we get her.

Edited by ScaryScarecrow

Just saw TDKR:

There's not a single scene where Batman, Commissioner Gordon, and Bane are in the same scene, nor does Gordan ever wear a SWAT uniform. I'm assuming he's going to be in a different set now.

There's also never was a scene with Batman and Bane without Catwoman. First fight? Catwoman. Final confrontation? Catwoman out of nowhere. I really hope we get her.

There's only supposed to be one set based on TDKR. Lego and WB revealed in a press release for the merchandise for the film. Maybe Lego only saw concept of the film, that's why Gordon's in a SWAT jacket(or they wanted him to Look cool). Remember Lego has a history of inaccucaries with sets based on upcoming films. And I too want a film catwoman!

I'm guessing between now and the time these new sets are released there will be an episode of Ultimate Spider-Man that has Beetle in it as well as JJJ. So far all you see of JJJ is his giant face on a screen and Beetle hasn't made an appearance at all *huh*

Why is the dkr set not coming out until next year? Wouldn't it have made sense to release it, you know, when the movie comes out. Which is today.

Maybe they want to release it when most likely alot of people will own the movie. other wise I dunno why not. :shrug_confused:

Edited by Himstone

Does anybody knows if Nick Fury is based from the Avngers or Ultimate Spiderman?

Well he's not wearing his trenchcoat, so I'd say it's Ultimate.

Does anybody knows if Nick Fury is based from the Avngers or Ultimate Spiderman?

He's obviously from the Ultimate Spiderman, but they changed the dark gray of his shirt to dark blue, just like they did with NOVA.

UltimateSpiderMan.JPG7563118904_ca7cfc6c82.jpg

He's obviously from the Ultimate Spiderman, but they changed the dark gray of his shirt to dark blue, just like they did with NOVA.

*snips*

I think the fig may actually be closer to a few of the Ultimate comic book appearances of Nick Fury? At least the blue shirt?

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
quoted pics removed

I'm guessing between now and the time these new sets are released there will be an episode of Ultimate Spider-Man that has Beetle in it as well as JJJ. So far all you see of JJJ is his giant face on a screen and Beetle hasn't made an appearance at all *huh*

Youre in luck, next weekend's episode is "beetle mania" where Spidey is tasked to protect JJJ from a high tech enemy( I'm guessing Doom) and also protect MJ from Beetle. I think Spidey and Nova were switched on the display.

Just saw TDKR:

Though what if the scenes are linked involving those characters....perhaps ?

Now Nick Fury......

usm3.jpg7563118904_ca7cfc6c82.jpg

I would say.....cartoon series Nick Fury, and looks spot on ! :thumbup:

Edit - while searching Nick Fury.....

usm11-570x319.jpg

Now these would make cool minifigs ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

someone already owns the joker in prison out fit, says he got it off ebay. not sure about that I think he did got it somewhere off the black market.

link here -> Joker Arkham Asylum

Edit: Fake, boy I need to read comments more.

Edited by Himstone

someone already owns the joker in prison out fit, says he got it off ebay. not sure about that I think he did got it somewhere off the black market.

Dude, read the comments on Flickr....the poster of the image said it was a joke ! :wink:

It's a fake the details don't match, it just a custom with the offical head and hair.

I think the fig may actually be closer to a few of the Ultimate comic book appearances of Nick Fury? At least the blue shirt?

Yeah, I guess they wanted to create something between the comic and cartoon version. Same with Nova, although I would have preferred it if he was black.

Youre in luck, next weekend's episode is "beetle mania" where Spidey is tasked to protect JJJ from a high tech enemy( I'm guessing Doom) and also protect MJ from Beetle. I think Spidey and Nova were switched on the display.

I think by "hight-tech enemy" they mean Beetle, but maybe you're right. Knowing this, it seems odd that we get JJJ, but not MJ. :sceptic: I would love to see a version of her with Ginny's hair in red!

"artifexcreation" From youtube just posted a short video review of SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks i missed out on this fig :cry_sad: . I live in southern CA and i will defiantly be at SDCC next year

"artifexcreation" From youtube just posted a short video review of SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks i missed out on this fig :cry_sad: . I live in southern CA and i will defiantly be at SDCC next year

Without the rope around his neck and a red helmet he can pass for the flash.

Contains a minor (but very insignificant) spoiler in concern to 'The Dark Knight Rises':

Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman), if my memory serves me correct, is never in a SWAT uniform.

Spoiler ends here.

Gordon did, however, have SWAT uniform in 'The Dark Knight':

the_dark_knight_commissioner_gordon.jpg

So, could we possibly be getting more than one Nolan Batman set, or will we get one set (most likely the Tumbler), with minifigures from all 3 films? Just a thought.

Edited by Parrothead Rasmus

Contains a minor (but very insignificant) spoiler in concern to 'The Dark Knight Rises':

Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman), if my memory serves me correct, is never in a SWAT uniform.

Spoiler ends here.

Gordon did, however, have SWAT uniform in 'The Dark Knight':

*snip*

So, could we possibly be getting more than one Nolan Batman set, or will we get one set (most likely the Tumbler), with minifigures from all 3 films? Just a thought.

Ye I noticed this aswell. It would be really cool if we got a TDK set aswell. I'm still a bit sceptical that we will but fingers crossed. If we did get more then I would want one from each film.

Batman Begins- tumbler, scarecrow on horse and a police car

The dark knight- Batpod, swat van and jokers truck

The Dark Knight Rises- B.A.T and a camo tumbler

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
removed quoted image

Is there any posssibility for the Bizarro minifig to be on an actual set, I would love to have him, but I won't spend $100 for him on E-bay.

Lego did say shazam, jean gray, black spidey and bizzaro wont be appearing in any sets but did they say anything about polybags?

Play nice, Sok.

I think what sok meant to say was that polybags are typically considered sets. So this probably means they won't be in those either.

Is there any posssibility for the Bizarro minifig to be on an actual set, I would love to have him, but I won't spend $100 for him on E-bay.

What all those quotes mean; no. A shame, I know :sadnew: .

But why would they put iron man amd Thor, who have new movies coming out in 2013, of all the marvel mini figs, on the banner unless they were hinting at something? Plus the star wars banner is featuring a 2013 set, so how do we know the marvel one isn't telling us something? Just a guess though. :tongue:

I think what it really is, is that it is Comic Con. The next slew of Marvel movies of next year are Thor and Iron Man while this year it was Spider-Man, and that if Lego is not actually hinting at anything new, they are more or less going with the flow of things with the buzz going on at the con.

-Omi