Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Wow, not being a CW or EU fan means the only sets I'll be getting are the Rancor Pit and A-Wing. Which is fine because the Rancor Pit looks pretty decent, the more I look at it and the A-Wing would have an Ackbar that I don't have anyway.

My thoughts exacly, time to catch up on the sets I couldn't afoord yet.

I hope nobody tries to kill me for this, but I really dont like the idea of the rancor set and the a-wing! Im pumped though for the headhunter [if pong krell is amazing]. I really like the sniper droidekas alot. I didnt think Lego would ever relean thse anything like that. Im also very happy about the TOR battle pack.[if only there were some sith in that...] :laugh: The atrt is interesting, but I was hoping not for it to be blue. :angry: But, I will get the set anyways because of Yoda probably. As you can tell, im a huge CW fan!

I hope nobody tries to kill me for this, but I really dont like the idea of the rancor set and the a-wing! Im pumped though for the headhunter [if pong krell is amazing]. I really like the sniper droidekas alot. I didnt think Lego would ever relean thse anything like that. Im also very happy about the TOR battle pack.[if only there were some sith in that...] :laugh: The atrt is interesting, but I was hoping not for it to be blue. :angry: But, I will get the set anyways because of Yoda probably. As you can tell, im a huge CW fan!

We'll let you live this time! :tongue: But i'm with you on hoping that the AT-RT isn't going to be blue like that, i would prefer a bit more conventional color scheme. Besides, a gray-with-blue color scheme usually is associated with the seperatists, so it would get a bit confusing for some people i think.

I wish they did the AT-RT in grey and then had optional stickers, for two or three different legion affiliations, like the blue twilek or orange monkey thing in the '08 gunship. That is acceptable sticker use lego, take note XD

personally I'm glad it's blue. It's my favourite colour and I've wanted a lego version of it for ages. And it comes with Yoda who I really want (as I have lost my old one,but still have the Dooku from that set :sceptic: )

personally I'm glad it's blue. It's my favourite colour and I've wanted a lego version of it for ages. And it comes with Yoda who I really want (as I have lost my old one,but still have the Dooku from that set :sceptic: )

Could you take photos of catalog, please?

I wish they did the AT-RT in grey and then had optional stickers, for two or three different legion affiliations, like the blue twilek or orange monkey thing in the '08 gunship. That is acceptable sticker use lego, take note XD

Now that there is a nice idea! I thought it was great to have a choice with the gunship, it would be nice if LEGO decided to do that with a smaller scale vehicle like an AT-RT as well. :sweet:

I did go in on wednesday to get Shelob (a really good set btw :classic:) and did ask but she said I couldn't.

I did go in on wednesday to get Shelob (a really good set btw :classic:) and did ask but she said I couldn't.

Thanks. I guess that we'll just have to wait. :cry_sad:

Thanks. I guess that we'll just have to wait. :cry_sad:

yep, hopefully shouldn't be to long. And then they will probably be of the full sets and not prelim pics.

As much as I'd love to see brand new pictures, I would not like to get Hulk_Smash in trouble. If he could possibly get pictures in a safe manner, I'm all for it but if there is a risk I'd say its better off to wait.

As much as I'd love to see brand new pictures, I would not like to get Hulk_Smash in trouble. If he could possibly get pictures in a safe manner, I'm all for it but if there is a risk I'd say its better off to wait.

I agree. Let's remember that we're not supposed to be seeing the retailers' catalog, so let's not pressure anyone to take pictures of it for us.

I've also updated the first post's Source sections for each sets with links to the Bounty's post on Rebelscum that contains the reported list from Celebration VI.

TLC probably won't get overly concerned that someone got a sneak peek at a retail catalogue and is reporting his findings and answering a few questions. But it'll be something different when pictures from that catalogue are taken without permission and get leaked onto the internet. So i agree that we don't wanna get Hulk_Smash or his local retailer in trouble, no matter how much we would love to see pictures of the new sets.

I've got to say, this is looking to be a pretty weak wave for me. The only sets I'm really excited for are the battle packs and the Rancor Set.

I've got to say, this is looking to be a pretty weak wave for me. The only sets I'm really excited for are the battle packs and the Rancor Set.

I agree. And I'm happy about it!! This way I don't have to spend so much. :laugh: Less money spent on Star Wars, more for LOTR/The Hobbit!

Agree, this isn't a strong wave. Really missed the chance of making the Geonosian Arena :thumbdown:

Any set as big as the Petranaki Arena would need to wait for the summer wave. Still, I'm upset they completely left out any AOTC sets. I hope the summer wave is all AOTC, minus maybe one or two OT, with no CW. We have slowly been getting remakes of all the old PT characters, but AOTC is the one that needs it most, since they only did a few sets when the movie was released the first time.

As much as all these sets sound interesting, I'll probably only get the Rancor Pit, Z-95 (for Krell), and the BPs.

I'm beginning to think that the assassin Droid in the atrt set will be a different minifigure than the ig-88 type droid. I just don't see how that set will sell well with what we're expecting.

Right, heres the Clone Wars Season 5 trailer, we see the Z-95 a lot in the trailer as well as a new version of Yoda in the clone wars that might be in the AT-RT!

David

Well that should pretty much confirm my earlier post about a new Yoda. Now the new question is if he'll actually be redesigned for the AT-RT. It would probably require a new head mold, so then maybe they could change its color to olive green.

The Clone Wars seems to get a lot better since the first season. And did I spot some Eta-actis interceptors in that trailer? If only Lego will make a CW versions of...