DarthSion

LEGO Lord of the Rings

Does anybody know when the demo for this game will be released for PS3 or PC, or if it already is?

Can't seem to find it anywhere, except for the 3DS which I don't happen to have..

Does anybody know when the demo for this game will be released for PS3 or PC, or if it already is?

Can't seem to find it anywhere, except for the 3DS which I don't happen to have..

In 2-3 weeks. I guess.

It's come out the same day as the game for most of the past LEGO games. :wink:

I believe i heard someone talking about playing the demo, but I might be wrong.

I believe i heard someone talking about playing the demo, but I might be wrong.

They have had playable demos at diferent events and trade shows, including both comic cons.

I read on several websites (mostly in the comment section) that the demo for Xbox 360 (and probably PS3) will be released October 30th.

Here's a video of some 3DS gameplay

Demo seems to be on the official site - click on the chest!

So anyone yet knows where to pre order this game with the Elrond minifig - from Europe. I want the PC version and GameStop offers one but they want to charge me $60 postage for an $30 item?! It's not like I live on the Moon ...

Demo seems to be on the official site - click on the chest!

So anyone yet knows where to pre order this game with the Elrond minifig - from Europe. I want the PC version and GameStop offers one but they want to charge me $60 postage for an $30 item?! It's not like I live on the Moon ...

Oh nice, *downlaods*

The Elrond edition is avalaiable on game.co.uk in europe.

edit: played the pc demo, its the helms deep level. and theres a pretty fun joke/thing in it

The Peter Jackson cameo characther that throws a spear in the movie throws a golden trophy (oscar) in the game.

The lack of Haldir being playable during this level is abit anoying though.

Edited by deskp

Thanks for info, I never visit gaming sites so I don't know any to check. But this one also has the Elrond in all but the PC version :( Any other suggestions?

Anyone else is annoyed because Demo doesn't fature free play? :hmpf_bad::thumbdown:

No, why should it?

No, why should it?

I recall being able to playing as other characters in free play in the Harry Potter 1-4 demo.

I enjoyed this one, but it was rather short. Hopefully you get to see more of Helm's Deep in the open world portion.

No, why should it?

Both HP years 5-7 and Batman 2 demos fatured free play.

Edited by Krulis

I have tried to download the demo twice but i will not open? I have a fairly good computer with windows 7 but it wont work. Is it because i'm in the UK?

Wasn't the open world like, really big?

If it has all the locations from Middle-Earth in it then it'd surely have to be huge...

There should be a reason for no free-play in the demo as well, but don't ask me, I dunno.

Played the demo and it was good, great cutscenes especially,

although it was all rather short. I kinda wish Haldir got his own, proper death scene to see how LEGO would handle this stuff,

but oh well, he's not important at all compared to Boromir.

Edited by General Magma

Wasn't the open world like, really big?

If it has all the locations from Middle-Earth in it then it'd surely have to be huge...

There should be a reason for no free-play in the demo as well, but don't ask me, I dunno.

Played the demo and it was good, great cutscenes especially,

although it was all rather short. I kinda wish Haldir got his own, proper death scene to see how LEGO would handle this stuff,

but oh well, he's not important at all compared to Boromir.

Perhaps not what youre looking for, but you can see him get smashed to pieces by an uruk hai, after the wall blows up.

A decent little demo. I'm still not sure how I feel about the Lego characters having voices but I guess it's here to stay so I'll just have to deal with it, even if it seems a bit strange trying to get the blood fired up with a Lego Theoden grimacing "Now for Wrath. Now for Ruin. And the Red Dawn!"

great for some...

Uh oh, I just noticed that EB Games (Gamestop in AU) no longer has the Elrond minifig advertised with the game pre-order (the release here isn't until December)... WHAT AM I GONNA DOOO?!?

I was going to place an order today. :sad:

Does anyone know when the game will actually come out, or has it already been released?