Sign in to follow this  
Nabii

Gothica

This is the final version of my Gothica spacecraft as seen in the current Brick Journal.

06-pretty-big.jpg

I split the photographs into several folders to prevent some of the smaller ships being overlooked in one big folder. Heres a link to the main folder:

Main Gothica Folder

Any comments are welcome!

Cheers,

Mark.

Ah! I have some picture of this ship saved to my computer :-P I had no idea you were a member here! I love the design (and I don't even want to know how much the parts must have cost you!)

I love the designs, especially the way you work green in (my favorite color) ;-) I absolutely love this SHIP, not much more to say than that :-P

Wow.

I really like your model *wub*

The overall design, the color scheme, the details are perfect X-D

You have done a great job attaching the smaller ships to the mother ship.

Well done! *y*

Absolutely awesome. I totally love the scout ship. Those small ships must've cost you a fortune just for canopies. Respect.

HOLY CRAP.

That ship is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

It's so big,and the colors rock.Nice use of the green slopes on the main part.At first,i thought that these were palm tree pieces,before i saw that these things would be too big for minifig scale if they were palm tree pieces...

;-)

i thought the scout ship looks weird. everything else looks good. i like the foldable scouting mech. the troop transporter could use some additional armor instead of being open top.

seems to be strong in the air but is somewhat weak on land. could use a tank or two to beef up the infantry units. :-P maybe drop the medic ship and place the tanks there. :-P

Great work! I have seen pictures of an earlier version and it

YEAH BABY!!!

11-trach-mecha.jpg

The ship is absolutely awesome. Very nice details, and to think that it comes apart into so many fantastic MOCs.

I'm very impressed...

Thanks for the kind words.

Snefroe1 - not unless I reinforce the ceiling in some way! It's would probably need some pretty strong string too!

Kikuichimanji - I came across the 10 bobafett canopies in a grab box a few years ago, they cost about 10 euros for all of them and a buch of smaller peices! It was a really lucky find and actually led to this ship being built. I'd rather look for a bargain and build around that then spend a fortune on a few pieces!

Cheers,

Mark.

Are those Jack Stone cockpits? Brilliant! *y* *y*

I barely ever come to this forum because I despise all LEGO space themes, but his MOC is amazing. I like the Pre-classic-space; the smooth color schemes, the intricate greebling, and the complicated layout, and this demonstrates each of these wonderfully. And those many hidden child ships are just a wonderfull added bonus!

Although I'm contemplating whether or not I like the Scout Ship, it looks nice and gives the ship character, but it

I just don't understand the criticism of the scout ship. IMO it's amazing. A feature the looks like an ornament turns out to be a spacecraft. Fantastic.

Did you get your inspiration from Imperial Gothic ships (Warhammer)?

Wow... absolutely stunning. *wub* Probably one of my favorite creations of all time, I love all the various crafts integrated into it.

Now that is what I call a space ship.

Capne kirk

I apsolutely adore the fact you had all those little space ships inside the big one, great work this is absolutle a stunning piece.

Capn Kirk

This is mind-blowing. Major props go to you, I think a feat like this is just amazing. You have way too much time on your hands... ;-)