Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Could you tell me which suit iron man was in? Did he have a circle or triangle on his chest?

Most likely triangular

Could you tell me which suit iron man was in? Did he have a circle or triangle on his chest?

I agree with Cero that it's most likely Triangular since that's the suit he has during the movie. :wink:

You guys do remember this picture right? He has the triangular one here. :sweet:

That's what I assumed, but the Comic Con version had the Circular Emblem.

A couple O' pages back (The one with the Quinjet in the background) the Brick-Built Iron Man minifig has a round light on his chest. Tis' confusing. :hmpf:

A couple O' pages back (The one with the Quinjet in the background) the Brick-Built Iron Man minifig has a round light on his chest. Tis' confusing. :hmpf:

I believe Iron Man will have both Mark VI(triangle) and Mark VII (circle) versions in the movie

I believe Iron Man will have both Mark VI(triangle) and Mark VII (circle) versions in the movie

Ah, that'd make sense. Maybe they will release both versions in the sets then.

Ah, that'd make sense. Maybe they will release both versions in the sets then.

I doubt it, even though we have two Batman this year....but that's because it Bat's from two different era's....one from the TV world of the 60's and one from the movie era of the 80's and beyond.

I believe Iron Man's torso will be the one from this years film.

I think they did they circle because the triangle would have been harder to do.

Edited by Neville longbottem

You guys are obsessing about the mouth prints way too much. Who cares if Cap has a similar expression as Supes or Bruce. The rest of him looks different enough.

And no, Luthor has a different face, he only has similar cheek bones.

I think they did they circle because the triangle would have been harder to do.

How hard can it be to build a pyramid out of bricks and maybe use slopes to create a clean outline? I think it's because they used the circle because it's more recognizable. I do hope that he comes with that design in one of the sets because it looks better than the triangle, but I think hoping for that is almost as hopeless as hoping for a Hulk with purple pants. :sceptic:

You guys are obsessing about the mouth prints way too much. Who cares if Cap has a similar expression as Supes or Bruce. The rest of him looks different enough.

How hard can it be to build a pyramid out of bricks and maybe use slopes to create a clean outline? I think it's because they used the circle because it's more recognizable. I do hope that he comes with that design in one of the sets because it looks better than the triangle, but I think hoping for that is almost as hopeless as hoping for a Hulk with purple pants. :sceptic:

I agree, people are nitpicking way too much over the figures. Since Iron man is in more than one set I don't see how they couldn't use both, as long as he uses both in the movie.

Yeah, but it is upside down!

Ever heard of inverted slopes? :hmpf:

I got Two Face chase today.

I've noticed that my Batman from the Funhouse Escape has lower quality printing.

I think this calls for a conspiracy theory:

LEGO is degrading printing on minifigs in smaller sets if they also appear in larger sets so we pay more money.

Why link to the teaser when you can show off the full trailer? :wink:

This trailer confirms that there is indeed an Iron Man suit with a circle on the chest in the movie! :thumbup: I bet this version will come in the Quinjet set.

Why link to the teaser when you can link to the full trailer? :wink:

This trailer confirms that there is indeed an Iron Man suit with a circle on the chest in the movie! :thumbup: I bet this version will come in the Quinjet set.

I saw it during the super bowl a few minutes ago and that was the first one that I saw when I looked it up. It also had a decent view of the quinjet which I hadn't seen before. Also they sure know how to make exciting trailers!

I got Two Face chase today.

I've noticed that my Batman from the Funhouse Escape has lower quality printing.

I think this calls for a conspiracy theory:

LEGO is degrading printing on minifigs in smaller sets if they also appear in larger sets so we pay more money.

What was that thing I posted about my two blue Batmen a few pages back? Kind of sounded like this. However, I think it was just a coincidence now, I got the Batwing yesterday, and the black Batman there was printed better than the Two-Face Chase one.

Now that the Aliens have been shown there should be no reason for lego to keep their sets secret at the NYC toy fair.

1 week to go.

Now that the Aliens have been shown there should be no reason for lego to keep their sets secret at the NYC toy fair.

1 week to go.

Assuming that is the secret. Maybe Marvel's just being mean :wink:

I'm feeling that since Iron Man appears to wear both suits in the film, it's possible we will get both variants of him. After all, in Iron Man 2 it seemed as though the triangle suit was a more portable one, while the circle suit was bigger, bulkier, and unable to be broken down. It makes sense then why he would wear both.

Although the trailer also showed Hulk to not be wearing beige pants, so that's confusing.