I can't believe how fast that you build... I have been working on a single door for a new project for the past week and I am still not 100% happy with it...

I can't believe how fast that you build... I have been working on a single door for a new project for the past week and I am still not 100% happy with it...

I agree with you, I am never happy with my MOCs but I have to finish them anyway :cry_sad:, I think that the same happens to all of us... Tell me what car is I don´t want to do the same :laugh:.

Edited by jorgeopesi

It's interesting that you can build the stuff from inside to out. I always have problems with the right proportions and stuffing all things into the thing. I always have to start from the outside otherwise the outcome will be totally random...

How can you build these cars with the right proportions without making the body first? And the bodies of the cars you make would be very hard to build before the other stuff so how do you do it? Is it experience, or is it luck :tongue: ?

I still struggle with all these arbitrary angles and spend hours with shitting around with placing just one panel...

I guess my English degrades even further at 11 pm...

It's interesting that you can build the stuff from inside to out. I always have problems with the right proportions and stuffing all things into the thing. I always have to start from the outside otherwise the outcome will be totally random...

How can you build these cars with the right proportions without making the body first? And the bodies of the cars you make would be very hard to build before the other stuff so how do you do it? Is it experience, or is it luck :tongue: ?

I still struggle with all these arbitrary angles and spend hours with shitting around with placing just one panel...

I guess my English degrades even further at 11 pm...

I understand perfectly we use same english :laugh:. First thing I do is search for a vector image of the car then I calculate the proportions, distance between wheels and wide and I try to do the frame as small as possible, last thing is to fight with soft axles for the perfect angle and finally we have our dream cars :laugh:.

Hey,

I think your pagani AND your building way are fantastic.

how do you make these gearboxes so fast?? :classic:

tibivi

My gearboxes are the same that you can see everywhere, the gearbox of the 8880 with reverse and more speeds. The only new thing I do is modificate them for each type of car, when you do 5 or 6 times a gearbox you will can do it whitout see easly. Thank you for comment :thumbup:.

More pics, I have to repair some details, take better pics and make a good video....

kBAXYrq.jpg

LFClxOd.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

I am really impressed with the way you captured the lines of the model so well. very nice job.

tim

@ jorgeopesi: Your video is a bit dark and we can't see well into the model's interior, but we get the idea of you shifting through the gears. Perhaps you could use a tripod or place your camera on a stack of books; it's difficult to photograph and drive at the same time. Do you have plans to make a video of it driving outdoors?

The distinctive headlight "nostrils" over the front tires don't look quite right on your model:

Pagani-Huayra-500x331.jpg92634433.jpg

@ jorgeopesi: Your video is a bit dark and we can't see well into the model's interior, but we get the idea of you shifting through the gears. Perhaps you could use a tripod or place your camera on a stack of books; it's difficult to photograph and drive at the same time. Do you have plans to make a video of it driving outdoors?

The distinctive headlight "nostrils" over the front tires don't look quite right on your model:

You are right DLuders thank you for the advice, I only interested in the mechanical part, the bodywork and details bore me and then I finished in anyway, I will try to make a better edited video. How about now?.

71538308.jpg

89298314.jpg

26852436.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi