Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Day 2

Yeah, the problem is to know when to stop of course. I guess you need a pretty good knowledge about the person before being able to make something out of that, and even if Manga is my cousin I can't say I know her well enough to predict her actions here. (Don't understand why it would be a scum tell though, I thought it made sense. :sceptic: )

It leads people in circles, distracts them, and can cause people to overthink motives. Where motives are concerned, it's really up to the observers to decide if someone is acting like a Townie or just doing a good job of faking it, (or acting like a Scum or just being an inexperienced Townie) so for accusers to use the circular reasoning of WIFOM is distracting to the observers and not really useful.

It's good that we have several suspects today, from looking at behaviour based on the successful lynch. I know I am not verified yet as the Yakuza I know I am, but I really don't think that Manga would stick her neck out by going against the established lynch of Yasu for some kind of Mutineer double bluff, it's too elaborate and too much could go wrong.

If I was trying to get you all doubt any lynches Day One, wouldn't I bring up the fantastic idea of not voting? :sarcasm_smug: No, lynches on Day One are seemingly completely inevitable from my experience. I was just pointing out that's never a perfect bet somebody's scum Day One. I should probably stop doing that, it's pretty obvious... :blush: (Of course, you're right, on very rare occasions it is a sound assumption somebody's scum. Yasu's actions on day one didn't do that, it just put her directly on the line between town/scum and lying/not.)

There's a difference between doubting lynch suspects and avoiding a lynch. When the Town doubts that any of the suspects are Scum, the Scum have an opportunity to control the lynch if they can convince the doubting Townies to believe the Scum's reasoning. (as opposed to Townies confident in their suspects, who won't be convinced so easily)

Are you being sarcastic when you call not voting fantastic, or are you being sarcastic when you say that you would bring up not voting if you wanted us to doubt lynches? If it's the former, I want to point out that suggesting that we not vote is so obvious. It draws a lot of attention, in my opinion.

Well, Yasu was a no-good traitor. Excellent. :sweet:

Grandpa taught us how to defend ourselves through the way of samurai by using single katana. I think it was known as bushido or something. I need to read up more. From ancient history till now, the Ninja and Samurai never see eye to eye in many aspects. We are honourable and we respect the code of honour. Now seeing a ninja presence make me wondered if any of these are related to a form of munity. Afterall, their roles are to outwit and eventually eliminates us.

What do you think?

Well, I don't think there's any doubt that Lloyd's killer was a Mutineer last night. We didn't have any other sort of kill, so I'm guessing that the vigilante/serial killer (if there are any) didn't act or don't exist. Which is a little surprising, considering our numbers. One lynch per day and one kill per night will leave us here for a very long time until either side wins.

It's the reason I don't sweat this kabuki of life we're in. The "acting" is the trees, and the getting rid of the Mutineers is the forest. I'll keep my eyes on the forest, thank you very much :sadnew: But, for some, they are living this life in the exact opposite way, believing the "trees" are the key part. I won't hold it against them, but I also won't consider it helpful in any way at all.

I don't blame the lion for eating the gazelle anymore than I blame the gazelle for being eaten by the lion. Some will 'be' one way, while others will 'be' the other way, and the best thing we can do is get past this.

I look down on excessive theatrics as being unhelpful to us. Look down isn't even the phrase, I just consider it nothing. It's fine if you want to play, but it's not solving anything. I think the term I used, in public or private, I forget, was this: If you have the time to craft an intricate kabuki role for yourself and play it out, you have the time to follow the conversation and give your input. It depends on what you think is more important to the family, I guess :sceptic:

And I didn't accuse you for it either. For Lizzy, it's the same thing. I'm not impressed with it, but I don't consider it a scum tell. Seems pretty consistent to me. Don't you think? :look:

And the truth of it is, I can role-play with the best of them. Why, I remember this one time, I was charged with infiltrating the MGM movie studios as a handsome, young, imported Japanese heart throb. Realistically, what did they know? It was a different decade, the Internet wasn't around, and how were they to know I was actually a debonair spy? Well, a movie producer was using his productions to filter money into illegal weapons imports. My job was to do a small walk-on in the film, and get the lowdown on where and when the deals were going down. Was I able to play the role effectively? You can go down to Mann's Chinese Theater to this day and see my handprints recorded for all to see, next to Milton Berle. Did my role-playing affect my ability to take this scum bag off the streets? Well, since I'm still persona non-grata at MGM Studios to this day, I guess not! :roflmao:

Point being, work comes before kabuki. If you'd like to discuss my contributions to the family, by all means, go for it :purrr:

Perhaps some people like to have fun in these games... of life rather than treat them as a "job" like you seem to be doing. If you want to do it that way, fine, but do not "throw stones from inside glass houses". In your first post, you say you can't blame the gazelle, but in your second post you "look down" on people who act their part and even imply that by doing so they are unhelpful. It works both ways. So if you want to take yourself so seriously, go right ahead, but do not bash on the people who are trying to have a good time. It is possible and even probable to roleplay and help one's team effectively. For examples, watch the films of Mystical Castle and The Curse of Imhotep.

Then again, we must remember those who didn't vote for Yasu, and instead voted for someone else.

Actually, I think the scum are more likely to disguise themselves by voting with the crowd rather than against it.

Look at what Tamiko said yesterday, for example:

Not much of a talker it seems, I would've suspected otherwise from a journalist.

The next to last quote is also triggering my sensors. "I'm probably going to get lynched by others for being unhelpful."

Yes, if you just give up like that it is a big possibility that we will take you on your words.

That seems like a logical accusation. Along with others mentioned today, Tamiko is talking but not saying much of anything. And in this situation where we have a lot of people it is very easy to blend into the crowd that way.

That seems like a logical accusation. Along with others mentioned today, Tamiko is talking but not saying much of anything. And in this situation where we have a lot of people it is very easy to blend into the crowd that way.

Unfortunatly, it would appear many people from Day One have been operating that way- Tamiko, Lizzy, etc.

I'm still a little confused as to why Loyd Jr. needed to base his operations on Minoru's :wacko:

Well, I don't think there's any doubt that Lloyd's killer was a Mutineer last night. We didn't have any other sort of kill, so I'm guessing that the vigilante/serial killer (if there are any) didn't act or don't exist. Which is a little surprising, considering our numbers. One lynch per day and one kill per night will leave us here for a very long time until either side wins.

And what about Blockers? Protectors? Bullet-proof targets? People who did nothing because they thought they might be Tracked or their target Watched? People who were lazy and forgot to perform an action?

And what about Blockers? Protectors? Bullet-proof targets? People who did nothing because they thought they might be Tracked or their target Watched? People who were lazy and forgot to perform an action?

Hence the "either didn't act or don't exist". "Didn't act" entails all these things, no?

Hence the "either didn't act or don't exist". "Didn't act" entails all these things, no?

'Didn't act' seems to imply more towards laziness than being blocked.

Sorry, I misread that section. :blush: (though in response to Tadao, it could be argued that if your target was protected, you still acted, you just couldn't complete the action successfully - but that's beside the point)

I am quite happy that we managed to find a Mutineer so early, hopefully our luck shall continue. The points everyone has brought up a quite valid, but I will need to go back and try to remember what was said myself.

Our luck? What luck are you on about?! I'm sorry, but I think it's actually high time for you to start reading thinking before speaking out, lest you might sound like an actual Mutineer?

Oh, wow. Yasu-chan was scum! :sweet: Sorry everybody! I screwed up pretty bad.

Oh, wow, she was, as I've been trying to convince you, among other people, all day. And oh wow, yes, you most definitely did. The thing is, you're not really making amends today either. If anything, I hope you're trying to sound funny aiming a silent treacherous broadside at me - because your suggestions are, quite frankly, enjoyable.

I think both of you got blocked for different reasons - you for being generally kind of anti-town (I hate to say it, but it's true! Your play style is so unorthodox!

So, let me just summarize that, if I may - I'm anti-Town for being all-out, decidedly and consecutively, against one particular player (pretty much from the get-go) throughout Day 1 and for doing all I can to convince each and every one of you that we have to vote her off, even if she's a Townie, because she'd be as good as useless to us considering her louse style of playing and the fact that she spilled the beans so early on. I guess that trying hard to reason with even the most cautious people among this family and to convince them that they must to do what's best for the Yakuza family is quite anti-Town indeed.

Then I guess you reckon I've also been anti-Town for pushing a Family member who's been a bit undecisive and for trying to gauge their reaction to that. Said Family member is, however, quite pro-town in your books - for simply reacting, regardless of how he did. Because, check your facts, the family member you're discussing here, has in no kind or form been as passionate about going against Yasu as the one who reads anti-Town in your book.

That's some weird logic right there, but yes, it is quite enjoyable. The fun reaches a new high point bearing in mind how your opinion is starting to follow the pattern of a pendulum more and more... Why, yesterday you were quick to call me out for a number of things; first cautioning me about me "roleplaying too much" in private - which, even if it is the case, does not mean I do not do my best to actually contribute and analyze stuff while roleplaying. Then you even felt the need to actively defend the sinking ship that Yasu had become - both publically and in private to me; and in the end you actually had the audacity to try and give me the good cop show... I'm sorry my son, but that kind of stuff just won't work on your old man.

So let's do a quick monologue analysis here - and these are just the excerpts, for I will try not to bother the Family with all you've shared so far. Of course, if anyone wants to know, I'd be more than happy to share the full details.

I agree with your opinions (BoyWonder's behavior is appalling. I can't believe he claimed!), but I think you're going a little bit overboard with your roleplay. He's got a bad attitude, but we need his role (if he's telling the truth). Plus, someone disgracing the Honor of the Family isn't much of a reason for a lynch in a mafia game. :laugh:

...which continued on three more separate occasions, even after it was apparent that Yasu won't even bother to defend herself, which is anything but Town. The culmination was reached with:

That may be true if she is scum, but the truth here is that the theory of her being scum is a longer shot than the theory of her being town. You're willing to kill a role cop because she might be scum? :wacko:

Yes, I was willing to sacrifice a role cop because she might be scum AND because she'd have been of no use to Town, had she been loyal, even as a vanilla Townie. Not to mention if she actually had a role - which would have totally been a lost advantage for Town. That's what I'd been going on and on and on about throughout the entire Day in public - were you not listening?

But let's go on with our little analysis here:

You're really a great town player, and I'd love it if we could work together as allies to help root out the Mutineers.

...not to mention...

Anywho, I'm organizing an inner-townie circle, and I'd love it if we could be allies. What do you say?

And yet you think I'm very unorthodox (actually, yes - I'm Shintoist.) and actually anti-Town. Allow me to use your perplexed expression - :look: indeed. Is that hot water you sense, son? Why yes, it might just be, and you've single-handedly landed your own self in it. The question is, are you trying to evade it by jumping on a cold-blooded creature in hopes that it might cool down your own situation?

In all seriousness, I also will like to point out that there are so many of us here and I am pretty sure a handful of us have some mysterious abilities that are known to themselves, but in all truth, there is only one killing done by this legendary true Ninja. What about the rest? Obviously, I am not asking those to share bluntly and directly but it is good to start re-establishing what others had claimed so far. There are many areas that we can look at and we are still have sometime before mid-day arise, so that will probably allows us to build a stronger case on the most suspicions one.

I am quite confident that there is much actions happened behind the scene which are not aware of, except for those blockings.

In all seriousness, I also will like to point out that there are so many of us here and I am pretty sure a handful of us have some mysterious abilities that are known to themselves, but in all truth, there is only one killing done by this legendary true Ninja. What about the rest? Obviously, I am not asking those to share bluntly and directly but it is good to start re-establishing what others had claimed so far. There are many areas that we can look at and we are still have sometime before mid-day arise, so that will probably allows us to build a stronger case on the most suspicions one.

I am quite confident that there is much actions happened behind the scene which are not aware of, except for those blockings.

I'm not sure I see how speculating about who was killed by whom or who has what action is going to help us with the lynch. The Scum obviously aren't going to come out and tell us what their roles are. Unless you have info from last Night (a Watcher or Tracker seeing who targeted Lloyd Jr., for example), I don't this will help us decide on a lynch.

Perhaps some people like to have fun in these games... of life rather than treat them as a "job" like you seem to be doing. If you want to do it that way, fine, but do not "throw stones from inside glass houses". In your first post, you say you can't blame the gazelle, but in your second post you "look down" on people who act their part and even imply that by doing so they are unhelpful. It works both ways. So if you want to take yourself so seriously, go right ahead, but do not bash on the people who are trying to have a good time. It is possible and even probable to roleplay and help one's team effectively. For examples, watch the films of Mystical Castle and The Curse of Imhotep.

Relax there buddy, I think you're breaking character :look:

If you take a moment to reread to posts you quoted, you'll see that "look down" was the phrasing that Maniko used, and I immediately followed that with, "look down is not the phrasing I'd use.". So there is zero reason to get your panties in a knot over that. You're offended because you didn't try to see the forest of that post, as it were.

For the second part, all that was done in character, so obviously I'm not taking issue with role-playing itself. Or did you think I am actually a spy? :look:

So, to summarize, I'm having lots of fun, I think we can all role play, but when it comes to role playing vs. following the conversation, I know which one I value more. You're free to disagree with me, and apparently you do :laugh:

あのミスチカルカスルということは一体に何だか知らないよ。

Not much of a talker it seems, I would've suspected otherwise from a journalist.

The next to last quote is also triggering my sensors. "I'm probably going to get lynched by others for being unhelpful."

Yes, if you just give up like that it is a big possibility that we will take you on your words.

I think you have a very good point with this quote. It somehow reminds me of a certain person who was similarly worried without much reason. In fact, the late Yasu was only afraid of being suspected, while Tamiko is even in fear of being lynched. There was absolutely no reason to assume that, considering the sad fact that there are lots of other people in this Family who have rarely spoken either. This sentence looks highly suspicious to me, and considering the few other times she's been talking without actually influencing the discussion she's now a major suspect to me.

I get what you are saying, but I don't know what you suggest. You said you didn't ask those who of us who don't spend the night sleeping to come up with what they do, but you what exactly are you asking for? How do you want to execute this "re-establishing"? I don't understand what you expect the Yakuza to do?

Relax there buddy, I think you're breaking character :look:

If you take a moment to reread to posts you quoted, you'll see that "look down" was the phrasing that Maniko used, and I immediately followed that with, "look down is not the phrasing I'd use.". So there is zero reason to get your panties in a knot over that. You're offended because you didn't try to see the forest of that post, as it were.

For the second part, all that was done in character, so obviously I'm not taking issue with role-playing itself. Or did you think I am actually a spy? :look:

So, to summarize, I'm having lots of fun, I think we can all role play, but when it comes to role playing vs. following the conversation, I know which one I value more. You're free to disagree with me, and apparently you do :laugh:

あのミスチカルカスルということは一体に何だか知らないよ。

I'm not angry I'm simply suggesting that you should practice what you preach. You've contradicted yourself more than once so far in the past two days, and one could maybe see that as scummy behavior. :wink: So there's no need to get an attitude and have such a sarcastic tone. Such things hinder the progress of the Yakuza rather than help it, wouldn't you agree?

I'm not angry I'm simply suggesting that you should practice what you preach. You've contradicted yourself more than once so far in the past two days, and one could maybe see that as scummy behavior. :wink: So there's no need to get an attitude and have such a sarcastic tone. Such things hinder the progress of the Yakuza rather than help it, wouldn't you agree?

And I was just letting you know you misconstrued my words. I am a champion of practicing what I preach. There was no contradiction there.

Japanese is such a terribly vague language, so easy to misinterpret, so I'm glad we seem to have untangled that knot, as it were :sweet:

Oh, wow, she was, as I've been trying to convince you, among other people, all day. And oh wow, yes, you most definitely did. The thing is, you're not really making amends today either. If anything, I hope you're trying to sound funny aiming a silent treacherous broadside at me - because your suggestions are, quite frankly, enjoyable.

Yes, I was wrong, you were right. I'm very sorry if I was disrespectful to you yesterday, and I'm sorry for hastily believing Yasu-chan's role claim. I will treat other role claims with a bit more scrutiny from now on.

There, isn't that better than bickering? :sweet:

So, let me just summarize that, if I may - I'm anti-Town for being all-out, decidedly and consecutively, against one particular player (pretty much from the get-go) throughout Day 1 and for doing all I can to convince each and every one of you that we have to vote her off, even if she's a Townie, because she'd be as good as useless to us considering her louse style of playing and the fact that she spilled the beans so early on. I guess that trying hard to reason with even the most cautious people among this family and to convince them that they must to do what's best for the Yakuza family is quite anti-Town indeed.

I suppose calling your behavior 'anti-town' was a bit much. I misspoke - sorry.

And after some chats behind the scenes, it appears that you were blocked by the scum blocker (assuming too many people aren't lying). Sorry for automatically assuming the opposite. :classic: Like I said to you in private, you and I have really gotten off on the wrong foot this game, and I never wanted that to happen. I was a bit insensitive to you yesterday, so for that, once again, I am sorry. I hope you will come to trust me soon, as I am genuinely working for the town, and if we are constantly bickering at each other, then the Mutineers will be able to slip under our noses.

Then I guess you reckon I've also been anti-Town for pushing a Family member who's been a bit undecisive and for trying to gauge their reaction to that. Said Family member is, however, quite pro-town in your books - for simply reacting, regardless of how he did. Because, check your facts, the family member you're discussing here, has in no kind or form been as passionate about going against Yasu as the one who reads anti-Town in your book.

You're talking about Norio-sama here, right? I think he's pro-town for meta reasons. I know you hate that, but that's how I play. Sorry if it annoys you. :def_shrug: Anyways, I've been told by God to be less obvious in my metagaming, so I'll stop mentioning it.

Also, like I told my dear wife, take my opinions and suspicions with a grain of salt. My scumdar has been broken for a very long time, as we saw with Yasu-chan. :facepalm:

That's some weird logic right there, but yes, it is quite enjoyable. The fun reaches a new high point bearing in mind how your opinion is starting to follow the pattern of a pendulum more and more... Why, yesterday you were quick to call me out for a number of things; first cautioning me about me "roleplaying too much" in private - which, even if it is the case, does not mean I do not do my best to actually contribute and analyze stuff while roleplaying. Then you even felt the need to actively defend the sinking ship that Yasu had become - both publically and in private to me; and in the end you actually had the audacity to try and give me the good cop show... I'm sorry my son, but that kind of stuff just won't work on your old man.

I called you out on roleplaying too much because it looked to me like you were basing your opinions on roleplaying (which looking back now, you weren't) and frankly, excessive roleplay kind of pisses me off at times.

If I were scum, there is no way that I would ever put my neck out there for a teammate. If I were scum, I would have absolutely no qualms with bussing a teammate almost immediately. Especially a teammate like Yasu-chan who was kind of bound to screw things up at some point or another. If I were scum, I would have clamped up shut when Emi-chan brought up her lynch, and then I would have voted with the crowd a little bit later. There was no need for me to go to Yasu-chan and offer her a chance to privately defend herself - I did it because I'm stepping up and taking responsibility for the family.

Father, I am town, and I have been working incredibly hard behind the scenes so that we can catch the Mutineers. I just made a bad choice yesterday, that's all.

Yes, I was willing to sacrifice a role cop because she might be scum AND because she'd have been of no use to Town, had she been loyal, even as a vanilla Townie. Not to mention if she actually had a role - which would have totally been a lost advantage for Town. That's what I'd been going on and on and on about throughout the entire Day in public - were you not listening?

We have very different priorities, then. While I do feel like an idiot for getting duped by Yasu-chan (:wall:), I still think that power roles are very important and should not be taken lightly. Even if she was very likely to misuse the role, if she had a town leader helping her, she would have been able to use it correctly (this is all if she had been town).

Anyways, this is just becoming an argument between the two of us, and that's not what I want.

And yet you think I'm very unorthodox (actually, yes - I'm Shintoist.) and actually anti-Town. Allow me to use your perplexed expression - :look: indeed. Is that hot water you sense, son? Why yes, it might just be, and you've single-handedly landed your own self in it. The question is, are you trying to evade it by jumping on a cold-blooded creature in hopes that it might cool down your own situation?

I sent you those messages offering a hand of friendship, because certain past circumstances have taught me that it is never worth it to snap at people, and I was trying to make amends with you. I invited you to be my ally because your attack of Yasu-chan does seem pretty pro-town now that we know she was scum.

And are you referring to me agreeing with Emi-chan that Lizzy is suspicious? I find Lizzy genuinely suspicious because of what's she's 'added' so far, just like I'm suspicious of Akio (or Aiko :wacko: Whichever one has the beard.) because of what he's 'added.

Well I better speak about this first since it is a big part of what you said. I am keeping notes on everyone, and no I haven't done the whole of that topic yet, and what I did make wasn't that useful to me. Its only today now that I know what I am looking for that I can go through some of the posts. Now that I know Yasu is scum, its 50x easier to find out how people reacted to his voting.

*sniff* Very well, but I would of thought that after two days one night, you'd of found something to go on.

-I believe that when I spoke about inactivity, it was before the petty role claim and before she disappeared.

Like I said above, this was before the role claim and before she disappeared.

*sniff* I just checked, this is true. For some reason I seemed to recall Yasu claiming earlier. Sorry about that.

Actually, your wrong there, that post was immediately followed by a PM which discussed the issue and the person involved and a somewhat solution as to what we could do to investigate things.

*sniff* And we were supposed to know that how? Well, at least you feel you know what your going to do.

'Null-and-void', huh? :look: Sure you aren't just trying to subtly defend your scummy teammate, Hanako? :wink:

Nice try, sweetheart, but I was considering the seventh rule:

Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagame at your own risk.

Hanako, don't play a fool, Information is information, The Mutineers are obviously meta-gaming, why would we not, if it helps. Not using that statement would have been foolish, as has obviously been proven by the result of the lynch.

Anyways, this is just becoming an argument between the two of us, and that's not what I want.

It is not an argument between the two of us, and that never is the case when such discussions are lead openly, in public, out there for all to see. Excuse me for "bickering", as you and other players seem quite keen to call such discussions, but I genuinely feel the need to ascertain where each Family member's loyalties lie since, unlike you, it seems, I have no other background channels to supply me information. The above is especially the case when said members are trying to put a knife in my back while pretending to trust me and be best buddies, all at the same time. Once again, I do not believe that your "you read anti-town to me" comment was just a slip of the tongue. I'm actually inclined to believe that it was placed there to gauge other Family members' reactions and see whether someone would pick up on that and join you in accusing me of any "bad" behaviour over these past few days.

And, quite frankly, I don't see what leads you to that assumption either way, considering that, apart from going all-out against Yasu-chan, the only other thing I've done yesterday was stir up a discussion with another Family member which grew into a heated debate of sorts. He claimed on multiple occasions that I've been "giving him attitude", but then again, in just two days, he's said that to quite a few people already, so I guess all of that is very much still within the range of friendly debating and discussions, as it should be. Why such friendly debatings and discussions have led you to assume that one of us is pro-Town and the other one is pro-Scum, as you obviously have, is a very good question though.

Your logic really fails to persuade me as conclusive. Your motivations and the way you substantiate your reactions do not sound clean either, and neither does your excuse. Your over-eagerness to become best friends again after you tried so hard to convince me that I'm wrong about Yasu-chan on Day 1 also reeks. Especially after that half-baked accusation you threw my way earlier today. And you could say I'm overreacting, but seriously, with this much attitude being generously spread all round, how could I not be?

Why such friendly debatings and discussions have led you to assume that one of us is pro-Town and the other one is pro-Scum, as you obviously have, is a very good question though.

If I may, it would seem to me that his conclusion is that since two people were blocked, there'd be one blocker on each side. Whoever Scum blocked would defintely be Townie. The other side, however, is a little harder to decipher, but it would seem that Father concluded he would be Scum. It would also seem, though, that he now has information to prove otherwise, and thus dropped his case.

And after some chats behind the scenes, it appears that you were blocked by the scum blocker (assuming too many people aren't lying).

That's interesting. I won't bother to ask you how you'd know, since you seem rather sure. But does that mean that Norio-sama was blocked by the town blocker? Or is there some third faction? Norio-sama didn't strike me as anti-town so far.

But neither has Nobou-sama, our Kumicho. It's true he has been one of the earliest and most eager accusers of Yasu, so I guess unless there was some bussing going on, he should be a loyal member of the Yakuza.

Whoever Scum blocked would defintely be Townie. The other side, however, is a little harder to decipher, but it would seem that Father concluded he would be Scum. It would also seem, though, that he now has information to prove otherwise, and thus dropped his case.

Thank you for that clarification. Yes, I was aware of what the blockings suggested - but what I can't understand is why your Father decided to target me earlier this day, albeit indirectly, when it was rather uncalled for. If the information he has now brought forward is accurate, that just means he's jumped the gun on his presumptions and voiced them in a very inaccurate manner, which is rather regrettable.

I would like to make it very clear that I am not and have not accused your Father of anything. Don't forget, that's my first-born son you speak of there, and if there's anyone who should shoulder the blame for his deeds, that would have to be me for not having taught him better. I am, however, very keen to understand his exact motivations to act as he did.

*sniff* Very well, but I would of thought that after two days one night, you'd of found something to go on.

*sniff* I just checked, this is true. For some reason I seemed to recall Yasu claiming earlier. Sorry about that.

*sniff* And we were supposed to know that how? Well, at least you feel you know what your going to do.

I have a few suspicions running around in my head, but not enough evidence to share out here in the day thread.

So, to summarize, I'm having lots of fun, I think we can all role play, but when it comes to role playing vs. following the conversation, I know which one I value more.

Theirs nothing wrong with a mix of both. If some people like to role play while they play the game then let them be. I don't like to as much but I do occasionally. It doesn't mean that when I do, I am not following the conversation as you put it.

And after some chats behind the scenes, it appears that you were blocked by the scum blocker (assuming too many people aren't lying). Sorry for automatically assuming the opposite.

That's interesting. I won't bother to ask you how you'd know, since you seem rather sure.

Im gonna ask you how you know, since if I am right, this would mean you are in touch with not only a watcher, but a role cop too. Assuming you were already one or the other, and say 70% of us have actions (scum or town). The chance of you finding the other role and him telling the truth would be very low.

You also used the word "chats" which to me would imply more than one conversation about the same topic/person/night action. Now I don't believe for a second you could come up with a little group of at least three by day 2 like that. So either:

A-You have trusted the wrong people and they are playing you like a dog chew toy.

B-Some of them may be innocent and some scum which means the scum have just come into a lot of useful information.

C-You are right and they are all innocent and you managed to pull this off and find yourself a little Mutineer hunting group centred around you.

D-Your lying to us and are feeding us rubbish.

So which one is it then Ichirou?

I do have a couple suspicions remaining from Yesterday, notably Lizzy, who seemed to jump on whatever latest accusation there was. (first Yasu, then Shiro, then Maniko, agreeing with three different people in all four of her posts)

I guess I was just a bit impulsive yesterday. I gotta watch that. First-day jitters and whatnot. :blush: