Siegfried

Eurobricks 2011 Wrap-up!

What a great idea. It gives us a chance to see again those great MOCs that have been done, and some we missed(like that awesome western town(!)).

Star Wars is looking strong! :vader:

Thanks for the summaries and for another year of hard work, Staff members. :sweet:

Cool, thanks for the wrap-up. This was done in a very creative way, and something I'd like to see in future years as well. A big thanks to the staff and all of the active members who deliver these fun things to share. Here's to another great year ahead. :thumbup:

(Eyes peeled for more :grin: )

Action added!

What a fantastic idea! Thanks Siegfried! :classic:

We'll I'm just organising the posting. The forums were handled by the respective staff member.

BTW, why are all the staff over 6 feet tall, especially Bonaparte? :laugh:

:tongue: Yeah, we needed a standard there. When I did mine I tried to fit in with the rest but even the waists were not consistent...

Yeah, it's been a great year :sweet:! Good work all staffers/moderators & regulators :thumbup:! And a nice summerize and posting by all, and Siegfried :laugh: !

BTW, why are all the staff over 6 feet tall, especially Bonaparte? :laugh:

It's a requirement for making staff :tongue: ! Or not, but mine is my actual height.

I really like the idea of having these wrap-ups by theme forum. It shows the diversity of EB and the consistent quality in terms of reviews, MOCs, contests, and discussions. :thumbup:

It's a requirement for making staff :tongue: ! Or not, but mine is my actual height.

Clearly Hinck got an exemption. :grin:

Clearly Hinck got an exemption. :grin:

Nah, he wears "Tom Cruise"-shoes :laugh: !

Thank you for summarizing another great year of LEGO.

Like others already stated this is a nice way to follow the great things you have missed. :thumbup:

Keep on wrapping it up!

Happy New Year from Train Tech! Thanks again to all our LEGO Train fans (loud train whistle can be heard in the distance). :thumbup:

I look forward to the technic review. :sweet:

I wondered since we don't to the best of my knowledge have a moderator or a regulator could you add Dluders instead? :laugh:

Added Town, Sci-Fi is next!

I look forward to the technic review. :sweet:

I wondered since we don't to the best of my knowledge have a moderator or a regulator could you add Dluders instead? :laugh:

Sadly Technic is pretty minimalistic as I did that, Sci-Fi... and I also bitched and moaned. All of which took time. If I get around to adding more I will, but since it's 2:30 am here and I have work tomorrow it's not too likely! :tongue:

No, we sadly don't have a Technic Moderator or Regulator. I really want one too as it's a very active forum, and one of my favourites. On that subject Sci-Fi needs one too; I have enough work being an Admin! :laugh: (I'm the only Admin who also moderates a forum.... x2. :sceptic: )

Added Town

Who beat up Hinkley?! How will our Town Mod review anymore Friends sets if he can't see... :tongue:

And, I forgot to mention this great staff we have here, Thanks to you guys for everything.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Technic added, Licensed next... and we'll probably finish up soon after. :laugh:

Thank you for helping to post this coverage! :wub:

My pleasure!

Nice wrap-up, Sieggy! There sure has been a lot going on in EB in 2011. :laugh:

Soooo... When will you be wrapping up the action figures forum? :tongue:

Added...

Mafia, RPG and Wargames

...and....

LDD

Soooo... When will you be wrapping up the action figures forum? :tongue:

"Today" in the next few hours... but the rest will be increasingly briefer! In short I'm wrapping up the wrap up... :grin: