Yeah other cars like the 66 Batmobile have to come first ,which

ones were you thinking about?

Edited by TDKR2012

66 and 89 for certain. I like the 80s comic Batmobile too.

The Arkham Knight is a legitimate choice, no doubt. And I don't think that we need all of them. Plus the one Lego designed from the Riddler Chase is amazing. So I'm all for any Batmobile if it looks great.

Frank Miller Bat Tank. That's pretty dark though :D

Batmobiles from Burton and Schumacher movies

The Batmobile from the two Burton movies would be awesome. Even better if it came with a minifigure of Michelle Pheiffer's Catwoman.

I would like to see a few new locations in the DC Universe.

A nice hideout of Mr. Freeze like the snowhead with 3 goons, Mr Freeze of course, Artic Batman and perhaps Robin.

With a nice addition of a Police car/van with two armed police officers.

A Hideout of the Riddler full of boobytraps and puzzles. Include the Riddler, Mad Hatter, 2 henchmen, Batman in a new Batmobile.

I'd love to see a Superheroes Advent Calendar. Switch from Marvel to DC every other year.

I'd love to see a Santa Hulk (minifigure sized).

Edited by B-Lister

I'd love to see a Superheroes Advent Calendar. Switch from Marvel to DC every other year.

I'd love to see a Santa Hulk (minifigure sized).

Or they could do a combined/ two separate ones. I'd rather not have to wait 2 years in between calendars.

I was trying to be realistic, while trying to please everyone.

There is zero chance of a combined calendar. Two a year seemed excessive (and expensive) to me. I just wish we had more variety, since I LOATHE Star Wars.

Would've bought the Pirate one a few years back if it had been available in the US.

Edited by B-Lister

I always thought that Hydra mini sub from the first Captain America movie would make a great small set. Give it a T shirt wearing Steve Rogers, Peggy Carter and the Hydra spy chasing a blue bottle. Give Steve a Shield that is a trash can lid.

That and I don't know about you all, but I could see Lego doing a really nuts Red Skulls car set.

If Lego really wants to silence the feminist crowd than a Birds or Prey set would be perfect. Oracle, Huntress, Black Canary. (At that point who cares what villains they stick in there?)

And on the list of pop culture classic things that we will sadly never see. Batman Beyond Batmobile with Terry, Bruce and Ace vs some Jokers on bikes.

I really hope Lego takes the opportunity to base some sets off the new Batman: Arkham Knight game in 2015. It seems as though lego is running out of new material for DC(even though there's plenty), but making some sets from this new game and maybe 1 or 2 from the previous Arkham games. If Lego plans to contiune basing DC sets off of Batman, why not have some Arkham sets in there as well?

I really hope Lego takes the opportunity to base some sets off the new Batman: Arkham Knight game in 2015. It seems as though lego is running out of new material for DC(even though there's plenty), but making some sets from this new game and maybe 1 or 2 from the previous Arkham games. If Lego plans to contiune basing DC sets off of Batman, why not have some Arkham sets in there as well?

I agree, and even though it would probably mean another Batmobile, I would be ok with that. :grin:

Arkham Knight Batmobile: $49.99

Includes the new Batmobile shown in the Arkham Knight trailer with Batman (Arkham Knight batsuit), Azrael, Hush and Two-face.

There is zero chance of a combined calendar. Two a year seemed excessive (and expensive) to me. I just wish we had more variety, since I LOATHE Star Wars.

You mean SW calendars, or the theme itself? If it's the latter, :cry_sad:

Anyway:

Batmobile(you know it's coming): Black Mask getaway: Comes with a two-seated Batmobile, a van for Black Mask, Batman, Black Bat, Black Mask, Goon.

Batman Beyond: Battle vs. Shriek: Batman beyond, Shriek, A small street area with ripples(for breaking effect), Batmobile(BB Design)

Birds of Prey: BC, Huntress, Oracle, Joker(with a purple top-hat), Goon. A few bikes, Joker van.

Edited by korpen4444

I would like to see a few new locations in the DC Universe.

A nice hideout of Mr. Freeze like the snowhead with 3 goons, Mr Freeze of course, Artic Batman and perhaps Robin.

With a nice addition of a Police car/van with two armed police officers.

A Hideout of the Riddler full of boobytraps and puzzles. Include the Riddler, Mad Hatter, 2 henchmen, Batman in a new Batmobile.

I love the idea of the Riddler's Hideout, and I think the minifigure choice is excellent. I personally would like to see Wayne Manor or Penguins Submarine. Along with minifgures like Black Mask, Killer Moth, The Ventriloquist and Scarface, Mad Hatter etc.

You mean SW calendars, or the theme itself? If it's the latter, :cry_sad:

I mean the franchise and merchandise as a whole. Just not my thing. I won't bash it, or hate on those who love it, I am just not a fan.

I just hope we see more X-men sets than just the one shown so far. I would love to be able to collect a robust X-men lineup...

My idea for more Hydra dudes is this: MARVEL Polybags!

Hydra goon with a buildable jetpack/flamethrower.($4.99)

AIM Solider with table, computer, and chemistry set.($4.99)

Well?

My idea for more Hydra dudes is this: MARVEL Polybags!

Hydra goon with a buildable jetpack/flamethrower.($4.99)

AIM Solider with table, computer, and chemistry set.($4.99)

Well?

^ :thumbup: This.

I also agree with the awsome car Red Skull has. I would love to see that done in LEGO.

Agreed on Arkham Knight sets.

Here's my ideas for this then:

Batman: all out battle($89.99): Arkham Knight Batmobile, Penguin's van, 2 Police Cars. Batman(AK variant), Penguin, Two-Face(with Tommy Gun), Two-Face goon, Penguin goon, White Police Officer, Black Police Officer. Features include: Penguin van with back doors that can open, maybe flip-down sides to reveal flick-fires? Batmobile has eject function, Slide down canopy instead of a removable/flip up one. Police cars will be black and white, and have the GCPD sign on them.

I also agree with the awsome car Red Skull has. I would love to see that done in LEGO.

Just google'd it, it IS awesome!

Captain America: Red Skull's car($24.99): Cap(TFA variant), Red Skull, Hydra Soldier(2). Comes with Captain America's cycle, and of course, Red Skull's car!

Captain America: Red Skull's car($24.99): Cap(TFA variant), Red Skull, Hydra Soldier(2). Comes with Captain America's cycle, and of course, Red Skull's car!

Captain America never leaves his bike behind does he?