Shaun of the Dead

For the Zombies fans out there, enjoy!

6486459847_2750b71fa3.jpg

Shaun of the Dead by Yatkuu, on Flickr

6506563049_3c603d5829.jpg

Shaun and his gang by Yatkuu, on Flickr

6506573297_d72c949562.jpg

The Winchester by Yatkuu, on Flickr

If we hole up, I wanna be somewhere familiar, I wanna know where the exits are, and I wanna be allowed to smoke!

Here is a reference pic of the pub.

"Don't stop me now.... yeeeeah I'm having such a good time..." - "Kill the queen!"

If you like Zombies there is a vignette contest currently hosted by Bricks of the Dead… this brick comic blog is a great place to hang out and there are some nice custom figs to score so check it out!

AWESOME work 'Yatkuu', great looking building and the gang look excellent too.....funny why do all people called Shaun look the same ? :laugh: (my name is Shaun too :laugh: )

Brick On while killing zombies 'Yatkuu' ! :wink:

Haha! This is great,even down to the winchester rifle behind the bar! You know im gonna have to go watch the film now :laugh:

Excellent moc sir!

Wow, all very impressive. The figures and scenes are instantly recognizable, really no complaints to be made from me! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

OMFG, this is amazing!!! It's one of my favourite films ever. I think your version of the Don't Stop Me Now scene is the best. Great work!

Thank you for the feedbacks!

OMFG, this is amazing!!! It's one of my favourite films ever. I think your version of the Don't Stop Me Now scene is the best. Great work!

Glad to see so many "Shaun" fans around here! The "don't stop me now - kill the queen" scene is just soooo epic it makes me laugh to tears each time!

This MOC has made my week. All the lovely little details are there, I especially love how you made the movie poster as well :tongue:

Brilliant MOC. I haven't seen the movie in years, but I can remember it well with this rendition. Great pub scene too!

I was in this film, I was outside the pub when they were filming the 'Don't Stop Me Now' scene. Good times :)

Proof? Oh, ok then. Here's a pic I took of Simon and Nick in some downtime between scenes (note the dart stuck in his head!)

SimonNick.jpg

I was in this film, I was outside the pub when they were filming the 'Don't Stop Me Now' scene. Good times :)

Proof? Oh, ok then. Here's a pic I took of Simon and Nick in some downtime between scenes (note the dart stuck in his head!)

Oh man, that's awesome! So you were playing a zombie?

That picture is gold, thank you so much for sharing!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update this thread with a link to this post in the general discussion forum.

The Winchester has been caught into a blogging/tweeting storm that involved both Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg and I'm telling you all about it there.

Amazing work! I added my support to the Cuusoo site. I would LOVE to have one (or two) of these!

Thanks! Just wondering, if you don't mind me asking, what would you do with 2 "Win"?