commanderneyo

Harry Potter 2011 Discussion

^^I agree. It would be so great to get some official Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff uniforms.^^

Also, does anyone know when we'll see some pictures?

Toy Fair I reckon (13th Feb). I also think we'll get some information at Toy Fair UK which is at the end of January. Is anyone going to that by the way? I've got a ticket, but I'm not sure if I'm going yet.

Toy Fair I reckon (13th Feb). I also think we'll get some information at Toy Fair UK which is at the end of January. Is anyone going to that by the way? I've got a ticket, but I'm not sure if I'm going yet.

I think you should go

1. youll see new lego sets in first person

2. you can take pictures for all us over seas who cant go :tongue:

I think you should go

1. youll see new lego sets in first person

2. you can take pictures for all us over seas who cant go :tongue:

Sadly, he won't be able to take pictures at the London Toy Fair. They have a strict no photo policy. But detailed descriptions of the sets would be worth the trip for sure.

I definitely think you should go if you have a ticket, as you could give us info about all the sets, plus I think it sounds like great fun. I unfortunately never got one, because I don't have the time to travel down to London, but if I did I'd go for sure.

I just realised that there is a fairly high chance of a new Sirus with the Knight bus! I really hope there is...

:sweet: I didn't even think about that! :sweet:

It is more likely that they would give us Padfoot though, which still is good.

But Siriusly, I would love that!

I think I'll head down and take a look then, if I can get the time off work, of course! Annoying about not being able to take photos, but I'm sure it'll be better than nothing!

Edited by SuperChris

If visitor's aren't allowed to take photo's, then how come we have had them from Toy Fair before?

Those were from the Nuernberg and New York Toy Fairs.

Yes, it would be great if the Knight Bus had a new Sirius. It would also be great if it actually had a driver this time around. :tongue:

It would also be great if it actually had a driver this time around. :tongue:

Yeah, and a molded shrunken head instead of a sticker :laugh:

I guess it's not unlikely that we get Ernie since he was also included in the videogame. A new Grim version seems to be almost warranted considering the fact that we already got a new dog mold this year. Speaking of dogs, Fang would be nice too, that would make up for his omission in last year's Hagrid's Hut :wink:

And I really hope we're going to see at least 2-3 new minifigs (e.g. Tonks, Kingsley, Slughorn etc.) or new versions of figs like Lupin or Neville...

Anyway, I can't wait to see pics :grin:

Going off of the box sizes, this is what I personally think/hope the minifigure list (including animals) for each set will be like:

4865 The Forbidden Forest

-Harry Potter

-Lord Voldemort

-Narcissa Malfoy

4866 The Knight Bus

-Harry Potter

-Stan Shunpike

-Ernie Prang

-Hedwig

-Shrunken Head

-the Grim

4867 Battle for Hogwarts

-Harry Potter

-Neville Longbottom

-Kreacher

-Lord Voldemort

-Bellatrix Lestrange

-Nagini

Ok, I'm probably being a little optimistic with some of those choices, but there's no harm in dreaming, lol. Should be interesting to see how these sets turn out. Hopefully the next time I'm out shopping I'm able to find the Freeing Dobby set. Kinda wish I got it the last time I saw it in-stores.

Going off of the box sizes, this is what I personally think/hope the minifigure list (including animals) for each set will be like:

4865 The Forbidden Forest

-Harry Potter

-Lord Voldemort

-Narcissa Malfoy

4866 The Knight Bus

-Harry Potter

-Stan Shunpike

-Ernie Prang

-Hedwig

-Shrunken Head

-the Grim

4867 Battle for Hogwarts

-Harry Potter

-Neville Longbottom

-Kreacher

-Lord Voldemort

-Bellatrix Lestrange

-Nagini

Ok, I'm probably being a little optimistic with some of those choices, but there's no harm in dreaming, lol. Should be interesting to see how these sets turn out. Hopefully the next time I'm out shopping I'm able to find the Freeing Dobby set. Kinda wish I got it the last time I saw it in-stores.

Actually, compared to many of the other "predictions" in this thread, your prediction seems the most valid. If the Forbidden Forest set is indeed set in Deathly Hallows, then the three characters you chose are the most significant in that particular scene. Plus, it would be a cheaper way to introduce Narcissa Malfoy and a cheaper way to obtain Voldemort.

Yes, Ravenxl7, besides for Kreacher I think those lists sound reasonable, though I doubt that they're quite right.

I would certainly love to get Narcissa in the Forest set, and maybe they will make her. I was surprised with the ample amount of figures that I though we'd never see happen in the last wave.

I hope that they put Sirius in normal form as well as the grim in the Bus set. Even though it wouldn't make much sense, I feel that LEGO would throw him in there. The only problem will be that he would probably be in prison clothes again, and I'd much rather have a cleaned-up Sirius. Maybe LEGO will surprise us!

I'd love to see Sirius in the Knight Bus set. But one set we still lack, and we really (!!!) need in the HP theme is Grimmauldplace 12! It would include Kreacher, Sirius and Harry. Maybe Ron and Hermione too. It doesn't have to be big. I would imagine it as this:

Overall

- First level from the ground: kitchen, with table, fireplace and some kind of Kreacher's place.Four pillars, no wall.

- Second level from the ground (Ground floor in the building): The hall. Not too long, with some kind of chandelier on the ceiling and stairs to second level.

- Third level: bedroom. The family tree, as a print or sticker. A couch where the trio sleeps on in DH. Possibly Regulus' bedroom, but since it makes a small appearance in the movie this is not necessary.

Outside

- Facade: steps up to a door. Fence-piece for the underground kitchen as a window.

Hope we'll get one!

Yes, but That essentially will make it longer, but not taller, unless, or course, you mean to use the 2nd castle to make the 1st one taller, which is not a bad idea at all, but that may lead to big blank wall syndrome and arkwardlrepeditive interiors.

If you did use the 2nd to increase the height of the 1st, do you have any pics? I would love to see that! :classic:

:blush: ermmmmm who says I stopped at 2?! I'm ashamed to admit that I may have purchased a few of the castles. In my defense tesco were doing a 3 for 2 sale on toys and they were the only place that had any at the time.

I've also had a large tan brick order from shop at home and the castle is coming along nicely. I've been a little side tracked by the winter break contest but I've almost finished the big tower behind the Great Hall too.

I'll post pictures around the end of the month or my Great Hall but at the moment I've lent it to my brother who is doing stop motion films inside it. I'm hoping he is going to re-create Harry and Voldemorts battle with some cool effects. He's done some great SW films so far.

I'm glad to hear that TLC is going to remake the Knight Bus!

It would be nice if they'll include:

- The Bus (of course :laugh:)

- Stan Shunpike (maybe with a Death Eater mask printed on the back? :tongue:)

- Ernie Prang

- A more realistic version of the Grim/Sirius Black dog

- Maybe the human version of Sirius Black? (I don't know why though)

Also, i really like the Knight bus as how it looks in the video game. Maybe they should base the bus's design off the video game version? :classic:

Actually, compared to many of the other "predictions" in this thread, your prediction seems the most valid. If the Forbidden Forest set is indeed set in Deathly Hallows, then the three characters you chose are the most significant in that particular scene. Plus, it would be a cheaper way to introduce Narcissa Malfoy and a cheaper way to obtain Voldemort.

Agreed thats Probably the Most realistic of all The Prections in this thread apart from Maybe Kreacher as I would expect A More Key Character (Ron, Hermione) Etc Though I would like Kreacher of Course but seeing as we know Percy Weasley will be in the Film Part 2 I would rather get him as the New Figure Over Kreacher :laugh:

I don't know how trustfull this source is, but according to Harry Potter Wiki

the Forbidden Forest set contains Harry, the dark lord, Firenze and a Unicorn,

the Knightbus contains Harry and Sirius as a dog

and the Battle of Hogwarts set contains Harry, Ron, Hermione, Voldemort, Fred & George and a deatheater.

(http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO)

To be honest i highly doubt that these information are acctually true, because i am very sure the Battle of hogwarts set has at least one new Figure to make people buy it. The Forestset seems a bit unlikly too but the Knightbus just seems highly doubtfull. I just don't think it will just contain Harry and a dog.

the Forbidden Forest set contains Harry, the dark lord, Firenze and a Unicorn,

the Knightbus contains Harry and Sirius as a dog

and the Battle of Hogwarts set contains Harry, Ron, Hermione, Voldemort, Fred & George and a deatheater.

(http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO)

To be honest i highly doubt that these information are acctually true, because i am very sure the Battle of hogwarts set has at least one new Figure to make people buy it. The Forestset seems a bit unlikly too but the Knightbus just seems highly doubtfull. I just don't think it will just contain Harry and a dog.

Im guessing they are just assumptions (even though it would be awesome to get Firenze and a Unicorn) :tongue:

But the Minifigs for the Battle of Hogwarts seem too unlikely, I mean thats like 5 good guys and 2 bad, and that would mean there wouldn't be any exclusive characters :cry_sad: (Fred and George being in a set already)

I don't know how trustfull this source is, but according to Harry Potter Wiki the Forbidden Forest set contains Harry, the dark lord, Firenze and a Unicorn,

A centaur, huh? BrickForge should come up with more ideas so that we can get "official" LEGO versions.

Straight to the point.

What does Harry Potter Wiki know about Lego? The Only Wiki that should get info like this is Brickipedia the Lego Wiki so it is clearly either 1. Fake or 2. A Guess of what the figures would be.

The information has been deleted, so it was definitely a hoax :wink:

I'm glad it turned out to be false though, after all those new and exclusive minifigs we've got in the last wave this would have been a huge letdown. And BTW, who was supposed to drive the bus according to that list, Harry himself? Or Sirius? :grin:

I'm glad to see that the info turned out to be false too. Although I have to say, I wouldn't be against the forest set representing the scene from SS/PS. It's just more than likely the DHp2 scene. There's also really no reason for the Knight Bus to have at least three minifigures in it. Especially since Erny was in the game. I still don't think it'll have a Sirius minifig, and even if it did, it would definitely be the prisoner version of him. Which other than his hair, really doesn't need an update. Though his dog-form/the grim does. At the very least a more accurate color along with printed eyes.

One of the reasons that I really hope the Battle for Hogwarts set has Kreacher in it, is because I actually really like his character. I would have loved to have seen more of him in DHp1, tbh. In the end, as long as I'm able to get a nice looking Voldemort figure from the set, I'll be happy. Although if we can also get a Bellatrix figure in the same set, I'll be really happy. The Burrow is a nice looking set, but really, Bellatrix and Grayback were the only two things that really interested me, and two minifigs ain't worth sixty bucks.

Only four more days till the London Toy Fair begins. Which will hopefully provide us with some nice information to tide us over till we get pictures of the sets.