mutex

Introducing myselft (Mutex)

Hello everybody !

My (nick)name is Mutex, I live in belgium, I'm 31 years old and when I was kid, my only pleasure was playing with lego.

Then my dark ages came and I got out of it some years ago when I fell in love with the technic 8448 Supercar. I had to buy it, it was wayyyy too cool.

Since then I re-collect lego and wen to my grandma's basement to get back my lego that was stored there for about 15 years. I'm slowly building the sets one by one when I have free time. Right now I have yet about 30 sets left to re-build.

I'm a classic space & technic freak and I must say that I love the new Exo-Force theme.

See you soon

I'm a classic space & technic freak and I must say that I love the new Exo-Force theme.

Ah well, nobody's perfect... :-P

Welcome to EB, the friendliest LEGO place on earth ;-)

Friendly?.. not the Admins.... |-/ Ohhh.. yes right im one he he

Kidding aside you are very welcome *sweet*

Ah well, nobody's perfect... :-P

Welcome to EB, the friendliest LEGO place on earth ;-)

welcome! *sweet*

just ignore our city mayor here, we were kinda hoping that once he was turned into city mod, he'd be staying there ALL the time, so he wouldn't bother the other sections of this board, unfortunately, he still feels the need to annoy us every where else as well... :-P that's the one negative element on EB , i'm afraid... :-P

Hi from me - I'm new too and have found everyone very friendly and helpful - I'm starting to check in every day and finding myself just a little bit addicted already :-/

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

Holly

I'm starting to check in every day and finding myself just a little bit addicted already :-/

No need for :-/, it's a positive addiction, accepted in medical circles worldwide. The only side effect is

Welcome, I think you'll find the news on this site will make you go broke very fast :-P

;-)

Welcome !

Stop posting in dead topics Kirk unless you want the admins to punish you.

-l2k-

-l2k-

Haha, just before checking your answer I was asking myself : "why on earth my presentation thread came back from the deads ? 8-

-l2k-

The admins closed most of those topics already. You're no mod, so stop worrying about it. Your post is as senseless as the one above it (which actually makes this one senseless as well, but what the heck).