Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Five

I Vote: Mr. Zsasz (Nightshroud99)

Its so amazingly funny that these scummy little scum-scums are so pathetic!!! :laugh:

Right, Is it me or is Harley Quinn really suspicious. Music Meister as well: What is the point in posts saying this (Red is MM, Blue is Harley):

Hey, you get the paperwork sorted and I'm game, Pengy! With my voice, I can bring them in by the hundreds... whether they want it or not.

And for Harley Quinn:

We killed that scummy Pie-Man!!! Coooool!!! Sad poor scarecrow died though... Hug me Mr. J!!!

Its good we've got solid evidence today though!!! These task things sound interesting, will everybody get one?!?

She asked this. We already knew the answers and over the past 5 days she has always only posted 2 or 3 times.

I will keep my vote on Zsasz but unless hard evidence appears, I shall vote for them.

May the Investigator investigate one of them.

Right, Is it me or is Harley Quinn really suspicious. Music Meister as well: What is the point in posts saying this (Red is MM, Blue is Harley)...

I agree with you that Music Meister is suspicious, though a trustable Townie source now tells me that he should be trusted. No idea concerning Harley, though she does seem to act in a similar manner.

Final vote tally

Mr Zsasz (Nightshroud99): 14 - KielDaMan, Brickdoctor, WhiteFang, Captain Tamamono, Alopex, JimButcher, JediAnakin, Sirius Black, Oky, badboytje88, Fred Fred Burger, Jedi master Brick, Capt. Redblade, K-nut

Black Mask (Brickdoctor): 5 - 5 penalty votes

Hush (JimButcher): 5 - 5 penalty votes

Baby Doll (KielDaMan): 1 - Nightshroud99

Ra's Al Ghul (Fred Fred Burger): 1 - def

Seeing as all votes have been cast, none can be changed from now until the end of the day.

So, would you folks like to see Ra's die? He's done nothing in thread, and like a few others, he's done nothing in PM either. He made a roleclaim to me, but now won't even reply with his results (I suppose I'm not the most trustworthy one here... :look: )

Here's his claims

Are you claiming to be the vigilante? Whatever I don't really want to know:wacko:.

Alright My two night actions are as follows

Resurrection-I can use this once to bring myself back from the dead on the night after my death, only works for night kills, not convictions, already spent this so I'm vulnerable to night kills.

Watcher-Not a vary interesting ability, guess the hosts didn't want to combined two powerful night actions, but anyway I can target one person a night and learn who targeted them that night.

On night one I targeted Nightshroud, because we has some some interactions during our mafia school and I really didn't know who else to target, but I died that night so it didn't go through.

On night 2 I was dead. On night 3 I targeted you because you were a pretty prominent figure during the day, but my night action also failed, I assume because you were protected or I was blocked.

Like I said all I really know about is my own night actions, and no one besides you has Pm'd me so far. Hope that small amount of information helps you, though that's doubtful:sceptic:.

If you have any other questions, I'll try to answer them.

The suspicious part is his claim of targeting Nightshroud Zsasz day one, then me the next time. Funny enough, the Ventriloquist protected Deadshot day one, and me the next night. :sceptic:

I told him I wasn't the vig, and that I have a defensive ability...

Defensive ability's? Do you mean your a protector or that you are invulnerable to night actions? Because that would explain why my watching ability failed on you. Sorry I'm just anxious to find out how my ability works.

And if you ever need me to do something(Accuse someone for reaction, contact someone you don't feel comfortable contacting Yourself.) feel free to ask.

He seems curious about my ability, for the sake of "learning about his own"... Maybe.

And since then he hasn't responded to any messages.

Anyway, between his failure to participate, his lack of interest in communicating, and the supposed uselessness of his night actions (Zsasz also couldn't get night results, apparantly), I'm ready to take him out.

What do you say? This is a mini lynch game. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Me, I say:

Ra's :thumbdown:

It seems this statement from me has got his attention (one week later!). He has messaged me and claims to have targeted Mr. Freeze last night.

Of course, I knew he'd targeted Egghead, while I had requested he target Killer Croc. LIAR!

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I asked about your night action because you said that you had a defensive ability and little else. I assumed incorrectly that you were referring to a specific ability and that I was supposed to know what it was. I didn't think that you were being intentionally vague because you didn't trust me.

Here's his claims

Watcher is an extremely common claim for scum.

What do you say? This is a mini lynch game. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Me, I say:

Ra's :thumbdown:

He's been incredibly useless thus far, so I have no objections to seeing him go.

:thumbdown:

It seems this statement from me has got his attention (one week later!). He has messaged me and claims to have targeted Mr. Freeze last night.

Of course, I knew he'd targeted Egghead, while I had requested he target Killer Croc. LIAR!

What the hell? What did he do to me? *huh*

You said that Mr. Freeze and Croc would both be good targets, you didn't actually request I target anyone specifically.

You said that Mr. Freeze and Croc would both be good targets, you didn't actually request I target anyone specifically.

I think it was pretty obvious that you should target one of those two, or he wouldn't mention them. :hmpf:

:thumbdown:

Here's the message.

There's no obvious target, but maybe watch Killer Croc tonight. Anybody is equally likely, but Oky claimed he was the vig in thread, so maybe the scum will take him out.

Croc wasn't 100% requested, but I said Oky claimed Croc was the vig in thread...

Maybe we can punish Ra's for criminally not paying attention to the game days...

Regardless, he was seen targeting Egghead, so he was still caught in a lie. LIAR!

I suppose you got this information from another claimed Watcher or tracker, well common sense suggests that one of us is lying, and you seem sure that it's me, I guess it will take my death to set you strait.

And the rest of you would jump off a sky-scrapper if the Creep told you to, my fate was sealed as soon as he accused me.:hmpf_bad:

Here's the message.

There's no obvious target, but maybe watch Killer Croc tonight. Anybody is equally likely, but Oky claimed he was the vig in thread, so maybe the scum will take him out.

Croc wasn't 100% requested, but I said Oky claimed Croc was the vig in thread...

I have to admit that I originally thought you were saying that Oky Freeze said Oky Freeze was the vigilante, too. :blush: I'm no expert, but I'd say that's an ambiguous pronoun reference, as I couldn't easily tell whether the 'he' referred to Freeze or Croc. (though taking a closer look, it's evident that if the 'he' referred to Freeze, you would probably have said 'claimed to be the vig in thread', instead) Of course, if the 'he' referred to Freeze, then there's no reason for you to mention Croc, but still, I found it confusing.

I have to admit that I originally thought you were saying that Oky Freeze said Oky Freeze was the vigilante, too. :blush: I'm no expert, but I'd say that's an ambiguous pronoun reference, as I couldn't easily tell whether the 'he' referred to Freeze or Croc. (though taking a closer look, it's evident that if the 'he' referred to Freeze, you would probably have said 'claimed to be the vig in thread', instead) Of course, if the 'he' referred to Freeze, then there's no reason for you to mention Croc, but still, I found it confusing.

That's kind of my fault though, if I had been as active as I should have been, I would have understood the message.

And the rest of you would jump off a sky-scrapper if the Creep told you to, my fate was sealed as soon as he accused me.:hmpf_bad:

You do know that if you brought up a good fight, we'd think of your innocence right? You come out only to defend yourself and when you do you make a piss poor job of it. Your fate was sealed as soon as you made us think you're scum with. :sceptic: You also didn't take advice from the backbone of the criminals, trying to go with your gut feeling and not the gut feeling of the criminals when you had an opportunity to help them greatly. You're also making Creeps so angry he's forgetting his natural greenness! You monster! :cry_sad::laugh:

That's what I said!!! :thumbup:

(I think I can still talk right? I haven't been lynched yet.)

He has messaged me and claims to have targeted Mr. Freeze last night. Of course, I knew he'd targeted Egghead.

It seems we've gotten a bit off track, and are talking about who the Creeper wanted him to target, instead of the fact that he claimed he targeted someone he apparently didn't. Sure, he may have not understood Creep's request on who to target, but that doesn't explain these two quotes. If he indeed claimed he targeted Freeze, and was proven to have targeted Egghead, this case should be sealed :thumbup: .

I suppose you got this information from another claimed Watcher or tracker, well common sense suggests that one of us is lying, and you seem sure that it's me, I guess it will take my death to set you strait.

:hmpf:

What is it with the scum totally sucking in this game? We have two choices of who to believe: you, who has done "nothing" this entire time, or the watcher who has given me results since day one starting with the Ventrioquist? Hmm... It's a hard choice.

Same as with the rest of you scummies, if you're going to lie, at least make it plausible.

I swear, the real goal of these scummies is to rob me of any satisfaction in winning this by playing so damn terribly :sad:

And to the rest of you, don't go jumping off a sky-scrapper :hmpf:

You know, I'm starting to think Black Mask is right about you. :hmpf_bad: Even after being called on it, your contributions to this discussion continue to be completely pointless.

I actually replied to Penguin before I heard what Mask had to say. My schoolwork and play rehearsals bizarre concert schedule often means I can't be here to answer my accusers and must, in fact, catch up on three, maybe four pages' worth of recorded conversation before I say anything. And sometimes, I read that stuff out of order. But now that I've actually heard your comments, I shall endeavour to lay to rest your misconceived fears.

Well folks, it looks like this is going to be our last night in Gotham :cry_sad: It seems that Zsasz and Ra's have pretty much admitted they're scum. Or at least rolled over to play dead before their time had come :hmpf:

Joker's going to blow Zsasz away tomorrow morning, and I have a feeling Ra's is going to be ripped to pieces by somebody in the night :sceptic:

If they both turn out to be scum, we'll have crushed six scumbags in five days. We'll have killed more scumbags than they killed of us. Strangely enough, we'll have killed more of us than they did :sceptic: They will go down in history as the worst scum team ever. And their names will be whispered in hushed, snickering tones for years to come.

Of course, that's if Zsasz and Ra's are both actually scum. There were 24 of us, so it seems to me that six is the absolute max there could have been. We'll see. This is all hypothesizing though.

One thing I can say though: The Creeper will be here tomorrow, taunting your transparent scum behavior and poking fun at your elementary school English.

hahaha.gif

And so the rest of the scum comes crawling out of their holes. :sceptic: Creeper is right once again; you guys are really making this too easy.

No wonder that Batman took over the crime fighting in this town. Gordon's agents suck. :snicker:

Wow, and you call my English bad? :laugh: Ra's and Mask are right that this could have been taken the wrong way, and I never "claimed" that. It was just a theory that I proposed.

Wow, and you call my English bad? :laugh: Ra's and Mask are right that this could have been taken the wrong way, and I never "claimed" that. It was just a theory that I proposed.

Wow, I really ducked that up, next time I'll differentiate my pronouns more. :hmpf: I'll try to live it down.

In other news, if this situation isn't over tomorrow, I'm going to kill Mr. Freeze :grin:

Humn I don't think this will be over after today ends... I didn't get my task yet. I think the game will only and after everyone did their task.

Humn I don't think this will be over after today ends... I didn't get my task yet. I think the game will only and after everyone did their task.

What if then there are only Townies left, and we start killing each other? It'll be almost like this book I read called Witch Hunt. I doubt god, Joker, and/or Penguin would be praised for that.