def

Mafia School: The Witchbreed Day II

We're often quick to criticise those who don't defend themselves appropriately. It sounds like you're now interested in criticising those who defend themselves quickly or well?

I'm expressing an opinion. Can't I? It's not criticizing.

We're oblige to analize every pause, every comma so that what strikes me about your behaviour.

I totally agree about the "accusations equal informations" paradigma, but being unused to this Witchbreed world, not everyone is quick on replying and, in my opinion, when you're scum you're already prepared to defend youself, unlike townies.

As during those WCIS interrogations (Witchbreed Criminal Investigative Service*) the one that is quiet is usually scum, those that are agitated are innocent.

In this case: the one that was agitated got behaded last nite.

Those that keep saying "let's drink milk..." " Hello my master..." are still alive, in the shadow, but do we care?

It seems not.

Cecily actually pointed out a list of those that are too quiet.**

*NCIS

**some of us, even have to work in real life.

One other thing to note. Wully will be living on an knife edge.

Since he won't have the doctor's protection, the scum could kill him if they felt threatened.

Wully will have to play very well to make it to the end alive anyway.

Since he'll be so constrained, I think it's an acceptable risk to trust him.

At the very least having him directed against quiet players loses the town little in the short term, as those players have not contributed to hunting witchbreed.

I'm expressing an opinion. Can't I? It's not criticizing.

We're oblige to analize every pause, every comma so that what strikes me about your behaviour.

I totally agree about the "accusations equal informations" paradigma, but being unused to this Witchbreed world, not everyone is quick on replying and, in my opinion, when you're scum you're already prepared to defend youself, unlike townies.

As during those WCIS interrogations (Witchbreed Criminal Investigative Service*) the one that is quiet is usually scum, those that are agitated are innocent.

Oh, I don't think that slow or entirely absent responses are something to be overly concerned about. It's when a response comes back and doesn't fact check or address anything that I start to worry. I also don't think that either town or scum are more likely to have prepared coherent defenses. Both are just as likely to be either invested in this or not.

In this case: the one that was agitated got behaded last nite.

Those that keep saying "let's drink milk..." " Hello my master..." are still alive, in the shadow, but do we care?

It seems not.

Cecily actually pointed out a list of those that are too quiet.**

You're right, but if you're really all that concerned about it, why not just vote for one of them and see what happens? Yesterday, you singled out Flanagan and Master Hale as too quiet in an earlier post. Then after voting began, you singled out 6 of the quieter people, but also myself and Cuslo for being too eager to accuse. Today again, you have singled out quiet people in your comments, but not tried to bring any additional resolution to any of those situations.

Ultimately, you voted yesterday for an accuser (beloved town member Cuslo) rather than a quiet person, and stuck with that vote because you "knew it didn't matter". Seems convenient to have others put their neck out for you, but I'll do it anyway since we might get somewhere.

There are a few people that haven't had much to contribute to the discussion either day, but the one that seems to say the least is Gilly Wooks. The only real contribution to moving forward from Gilly was when he revealed his puzzle piece, but this was the 8th piece revealed and it came after Wully had given his solution. It also was one of the two pieces that came after Zam suggested that only townies got a piece, something I think we have agreed isn't a likely situation, but possibly notable.

Gilly's voting pattern has been one with little explanation, merely going along with the bandwagon on both days, voting late for Darth and voting for Wully early, but after Wully already had several votes. Joinging the bandwagon isn't necessarily a sign of scum. After all, the person to get lynched almost always has more votes than there are scum, but the lack of explanation is frustrating.

For this reason, and simply to get Gilly talking, my initial vote is Gilly:

Vote: Gilly Wooks, the Miller (Gingerwookie)

Just got here.

I think it would be useful to keep Wully around if he is the serial killer. But what if he's a mafia simply claiming to be a SK to avoid lynching?

The "not town" alignment is not specific to whether he's a neutral or mafia. See here, under "Variations."

I need more time to form my own suspicions, I'll say them later.

Franklin makes some very good points against Gilly. I left him out of my list earlier because he had actually bothered to show up to vote, but then I looked at it again, and realized that he is perhaps the one who has said the least useful things at all, both today and yesterday. Good point about his timing about the puzzle piece too. I would really like to hear his defence, so to put some more pressure on him (and time is running out after all), I will

Vote: Gilly Wooks (Gingerwookie)

Franklin makes some very good points against Gilly. I left him out of my list earlier because he had actually bothered to show up to vote, but then I looked at it again, and realized that he is perhaps the one who has said the least useful things at all, both today and yesterday. Good point about his timing about the puzzle piece too. I would really like to hear his defence, so to put some more pressure on him (and time is running out after all), I will

If there is a viable plan to use Wully for the good of the town, this seems like a reasonable alternative.

With the clock ticking down.

I am growing suspicious of Zam Kuric for a number of reasons:

1) Useless posts. An example that comes readily to mind is todays "milk and cookie time." But in general they are very short and don't really help much, and sometimes are pandering to us, such as the "hope is nothing without the willpower to enact it." We don't need philosophy here.

2) Yesterday's voting. Yesterday some of us were talking about how Zakura made an easy target for scum to vote off. The converse is also true, if Zakura were scum he'd be an easy target for us townies to vote off and thus a liability for the mafia trying to protect him. A lot of people (including myself :sceptic: ) piled on to vote Darth once Zam came into the majority at 6:10 PM November 17. Almost like they were trying to save Zakura from lynching. And remember, of the three people that voted Zakura, two were innocents. This would make sense if he were mafia because A) They wouldn't want to vote him and B) it leaves more potential mafia votes for Darth.

Note that I am not explicitly accusing those that voted for Darth after Zakura took the lead, there could easily have been some scum in there before.

Thus I will Vote: Zam Kuric (Zakura)

I hope I have explained my thoughts well, if not feel free to contest/ask for clarification.

I'll vote for Voltana Panana. I think she is just lying. There is probably no point in voting for her though...

Could you explain this vote more please?

It seems unlikely to me that Voltana is lying, as she would have to have extremely good luck to randomly get a truly non-town player.

Unless of course they are both scum, in which case our true inspector should've revealed themselves.

I'm going with the Silent theory, so even if Zam and Gilly have had lots of very smart people finding smart elements to vote them here's my decision

Vote: Master Hale(halomaster96)

So, if Wuntin is not going to be killed tonight, who is he gonna kill?

Probably I won't check in till tomorrow afternoon.

I'm going with the Silent theory, so even if Zam and Gilly have had lots of very smart people finding smart elements to vote them here's my decision

Vote: Master Hale(halomaster96)

So, if Wuntin is not going to be killed tonight, who is he gonna kill?

Probably I won't check in till tomorrow afternoon.

Ah, I've kinda been waiting for someone to go after me because I haven't been talking much. :laugh: But I've really been wanting to post but I really couldn't think of something to post without sounding like I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Also I still haven't seen any evidence against anyone to make me want to change my vote, and I really don't think we should keep a serial killer around who can turn on us at any time and help the Witchbreed.

Unvote: Franklin Holmes, The Manciple (fhomess)

Vote: Yulie Yodie (Yumiyoshi)

I'm voting Yulie because she says things that don't a lot of sense and it's hard to follow her logic. For instance, and I realize this has already been brought up, she wants to attack people for not speaking up and then turns around and attacks people for speaking up. I don't think my vote this late will really change things today, but I hope it will open up some more talking and thinking for tomorrow.

I hope we catch a scum today and Wully catches one tonight.

I vote: Gilly Wooks (GingerWookie). I agree with Franklin's arguments

and Gilly's lynch will see me alive through the day.

Currently, I have the most votes, however. If you are serious about keeping

me alive, please consider changing your votes.

Stylish leather bracelets with inter-connecting chain! Limited supply!

Right, I am going to give Wully the benefit of the doubt. He will be a good target to fall back on if it looks like he is betraying us.

I am going to vote for Gilly Wooks, purely because he has not said much, and what he said was not helpful.

Unvote: Wully Tintin (Wuntin)

Vote Tally:

Wully Tintin/Wuntin 5 : volcanicpanik, zakura, Piratedave84, GingerWookiee, halomaster96

Gilly Wooks, the Miller/Gingerwookie 5 : fhomess, Cecillie, Chromeknight, Wuntin, Scubacarrot

Zam Kuric/Zakura 1 : Skipper

Master Hale/halomaster96 1 : yumiyoshi

Yulie Yodie/Yumiyoshi 1 : darkdragon

About three hours left to go. Bricksandparts voted isn't counted because it's in the wrong format, and the format has already been explained in the rules and in thread.

The only reason why im voting for Wully is because im scared that he will betray us and kill a innocent townie with a night action

Unvote: Wully Tintin (Wuntin)

im trusting the judgement of sir carrots. Hopefully we can lynch the witchbreed

Ah, I've kinda been waiting for someone to go after me because I haven't been talking much. :laugh: But I've really been wanting to post but I really couldn't think of something to post without sounding like I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Also I still haven't seen any evidence against anyone to make me want to change my vote, and I really don't think we should keep a serial killer around who can turn on us at any time and help the Witchbreed.

And what have you added now? Nothing.

You haven't talk for a long time, and suddenly, after my post, you say "I was waiting...".

Why haven't you post without my provocation?

Is that all that you have to say? Will you stay there and just wait for other to come out with ideas?

It's just me seeing this as a move to avoid popping up in order to stay alive? If this is not suspicious for the others, that's ok.

Dragon said:

I'm voting Yulie because she says things that don't a lot of sense and it's hard to follow her logic. For instance, and I realize this has already been brought up, she wants to attack people for not speaking up and then turns around and attacks people for speaking up. I don't think my vote this late will really change things today, but I hope it will open up some more talking and thinking for tomorrow.

I hope we catch a scum today and Wully catches one tonight.

If you cannot follow what I'm saying it should not be a point of distrust, otherwise lots of Mathematician would be dead...

I'm not just counting words, I'm watching what one says, and the words he's using, and how quick he replies.

I made a list of quiet people, I didn't ask death for all of them. Can't I do this?

Is unuseful reminding that few of us are suspiciously quiet?

Cecily did the same but no one noticed.

If this is not a point of your interest, then don't spend too much time thinking about it.

Franklin said he doesn't care, so he will not consider this element.

I will. And I'll keep reading between the lines if something is not right for me.

After all, We can vote based on our thoughts, not on what the others want and that's why over a quietly suspicious person, I can vote for someone that has said something doubtful.

I'm not stupid: if there are silent people and one of the talkatives say "I'm scum"(or something that for my point of view is similar)wouldn't I be allowed to vote for this last one or not?

I got some points I care about, but I keep my mind open.

To me, it seems that few people here can't distinguish from an idea they don't understand or share, from an empty/unuseful post.

There may be few reason for this: they are arrogant and what they don't accept it's not worth, ergo marked as empty;

they are scum, and someone thinking outside the box is dangerous plus a random townie dead is always good;

they just don't care about some members or they've forget them;

they got their idea (and no one here except for scum can be/should be sure about something) and that's all, blindfolded.. as a 15y.o. that thinks he knows all.

You cannot follow what I'm saying,and maybe I'm not able to explain every step in my reasoning, but still you voted for me.. that's Because you aren't sure about the others or are you scared to pick a more powerful opponent?

You've picked a simple townie, and if your scum, you'll vote for me again. If you're a townie too, remember that they are four, but we've already lost 3 of ours fellow citizens and in few days the Scum side will win if we keep this behaviour.

Sorry if I've talked too much, I'm too verbose and I usually avoid to show this flaw.

And so it is, Gilly Wooks is removed early from yet another game.

Final Vote Tally:

Wully Tintin/Wuntin 4 : volcanicpanik,Piratedave84, GingerWookiee, halomaster96

Gilly Wooks, the Miller/Gingerwookie 6 : fhomess, Cecillie, Chromeknight, Wuntin, Scubacarrot, zakura

Zam Kuric/Zakura 1 : Skipper

Master Hale/halomaster96 1 : yumiyoshi

Yulie Yodie/Yumiyoshi 1 : darkdragon

Day end in a while (depends on if li'l def goes to sleep early or late tonight). Send in your night actions ASAP. Day two will be up in about 24 hours. Night actions must be in within 20 hours of this post :sweet:

As the sun set in the paranoid kingdom, the crowd nudges out their lynch for the day, the Miller, Gilly Wooks.

6387077453_ed52b757d8_b.jpg

The boy king looks down upon him and queries, "What say you Wooks? What reason have you for silence during such a time that you should be working together?"

Wooks narrows his eyes, and heavily considers the question. "My Internet is busted."

6387077585_eab318008c_b.jpg

A grown rolls through the courtroom. The remaining people wonder of what mystical mumbo-jumbo Wooks might be referring to.

6387077725_3891bd2d8d_b.jpg

"As it is getting dark now, I worry that the royal aim won't be what it should be. Rather, I will mercifully postpone Wooks beheading until the morn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day three will be up in 7-9 hours :sweet: