Darth Nihilus

Monster Fighters 2012

I would say that in Germany these sets , The Zombies included, are available for preorder.

Further more, for as much as €2.99 , you can order a 30201 which seems to be a ghost in polybag.

I think the lab car is supposed to have covered rear wheels like a lot of the mid to late 40's-early 50's coupes. Like the '49 Ford Coupe, or some versions of the jaguar xk120. It adds a touch of vintage to the aesthetic of the heroes' equipment.

I think the lab car is supposed to have covered rear wheels like a lot of the mid to late 40's-early 50's coupes. Like the '49 Ford Coupe, or some versions of the jaguar xk120. It adds a touch of vintage to the aesthetic of the heroes' equipment.

Just looked up an image of that vehicle, and it appears you're right! Looks cool now that I think about it.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, I'm at work.

<snip>

Super Goblin,is the yellow on Frank Rock's neck darker than on his arms? Mine is like that and I was wondering if it was just mine or if they are all like that.

Edited by Rick
Please don't quote images unnecessarily

I know I said I'm waiting until Lego's site or Walmart get these sets in, but I might have get that Swamp Man set sooner than the others, since the mark up isn't that bad (11 cents per piece isn't going to kill me) and I'm dying to get that Swamp Man figure.

The others, though, yeah I'll wait until the other stores get them, especially the castle. However looking at some reviews out there, it's kind of making the temptation greater. The will is strong but the body and wallet are weak. :laugh:

Heeey. This might have been asked before, but does anyone know if there is a built-in way to add the laboratory to the castle? I'm trying to plot out how much modding I'll have to do while I await the release of this awesome line.

Heeey. This might have been asked before, but does anyone know if there is a built-in way to add the laboratory to the castle? I'm trying to plot out how much modding I'll have to do while I await the release of this awesome line.

I'm not sure, but I plan on doing the same thing, since a random lab out in the middle of nowhere would be a little far fetched. Then again they did say it was supposed to be a basement lab.

Super Goblin,is the yellow on Frank Rock's neck darker than on his arms? Mine is like that and I was wondering if it was just mine or if they are all like that.

Yeah it's a little darker. Not enough to bother me though.

Yeah it's a little darker. Not enough to bother me though.

Cool,doesn't really bother me either,just worried I may have gotten a dud! Any idea if the zombie set is an exclusive or not?

This line is definitely growing on me. The swamp creatures head looks somewhat like a 50s era alien.

Here the pic for 30201

Glow in the dark (Ghost) polybag

p_30201_polybag_ghost.jpg

Edited by GRogall

Thank you! Thats an awesome polybag! :sweet: a great minifig with a berry nice model as well.

Gonna have to pick that one up too! I love the chian on him.

Here the pic for 30201

/cut

will this be possible to get in lego store in Cologne late July? :sweet:

Edited by Flea

Here the pic for 30201

{pic}

Holy shoot the chain looks awesome, and so does the clock. I MUST get this polybag. *oh2*

What an awesome-looking polybag! I so love that grandfather clock!

Looks like the ghost has some bricks instead of legs though, to accomodate the ball and chain. Kinda wish they'd given him legs instead and that he'd hold the ball and chain instead. Not that I'll probably be able to get this polybag anyway..

Outstanding little polybag set! The best thing about it would be its versatility as it doesn't only fit into the overall Monster Fighters context but could also be useful for city builders to spookify their layouts and scare some civilians.

Even with one of those polybags one could have an instant haunted house... just add... a house! ;-)

In fact I hope to find some multiples of this so I could let that ghost train pass.

edit: One minor (and permissible) flaw is present! The set would be even more awesome if that clock actually was at midnight position. Yes, yes, I know a little set like this does not justify a new print and TLC used what was at hand.

Be well!

Cutty

Edited by Cutty

The grandfather clock is slightly awkward with the clock face rising so far from the structure, but it's still good nevertheless. And the ghost with the chains and ball... wow! I only wonder what is on the other side next to the chain's end? A 1x1 plate would cling pretty easily into the base the ghost is attached, I think.

The bag won't probably be available in Finland, but maybe it will at least push the prices of the ghosts down in Bricklink. :classic:

Here the pic for 30201

Excellent!!! I'm glad the ghost is coming in a cheaper set since the Ghost Train will probably be out of my budget for a while.

Edited by Rick
Don't unnecessarily include images in your quotes