Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

[MOC] Vic Viper MkIV

No more than just two comments on this great Viper? :look:

I think it's awesome! :thumbup: The eye-catcher one this one is, clearly, the back with all the SNOT'ed angles, really nice. The windscreen is integrated very well in the body of this ship, which gives it a smooth look. And those air intakes are awesome! :wub:

Great colours...really like the blue and white accent...that just pulls it all together. The angles, clean-ness...make an impressive build!

Nice idea ok cockpit. I remember these model fro Vipe-Out,or not?

I just wanted to say that, really reminds me of WipEout! :laugh:

The angles on this are amazing, love the little blue detail on the side there. :sweet: I'm not diggin' the pilot's helmet though.

This is a magnificent ship for Nnovvember (they are calling it that now, aren't they?)

The angles here are just superb, the colouration is great and, as mentioned previously, this reminds me also of Wip3out, one of my favourite games. Wonderful job!

Thank you!

No, my VV was not inspired by the Wipeout, I actually know very little of that game. But what I do know about is that the racers in Wipeout are sleek and more or less wedge-shaped, so there's a good chance my VV looks similar to one of them.