Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Let's have all those who would like to be considered for the throne step forward and state their credentials!!

Forget civil war in Nocturnus, looks like the real battle might be right here!

This should be interesting to watch. Masa suggests that Avalonia hold a jousting event to determine its next ruler and invite warriors from the other guilds as oponents. That way they can be sure that their new ruler is strong enough for the defense of Avalonia.

So I can't compete? Well screw you guys, I'm going to Nocturnus!

Who said you could compete?

Maybe you won't win, but neither DC nor ZC ( :wink: ) gave any rules yet (supposing there are going to be some), so I don't see why you think you can't compete :wacko:

I was just asking for credentials!! We wouldn't elect Joe the Plumber President of the US without hearing why he should be elected! Same here. All who would like to lay claim and have supporters, tell us why you think you would be the best fit for the job!

No rules? So I can have you assassinated! Let see, who runs the Assassin's guild? Oh crap...

Assassinating the assassin sounds like a little tongue twister but a funny little twist indeed. And apart from that: Is there only one assassin guild? :devil:

Rolli me and you should team u and make our own assassins guild! We can then kill Beerbeard! And then I will kill you!

you kill beerbeard? theres others in the AAG...

id like to enroll :p

Milk drinkers! We still have to follow the rules of GoH. We can't kill our sigfig's but we sure as hell can insult and humilate the shit out of each other.

We can't kill our sigfig's but we sure as hell can insult and humilate the shit out of each other.

Not even a tiny bit? :hmpf_bad: But... Capturing someone and torturing him does still count? :devil:

And then I will kill you!

You may try. But you will fail ultimately. :grin: First you would have to find me. :devil:

(But seriously: This whole Assassins stuff would be a nice fit for a little free build story shared by multiple builders like Kaliphin did, no?)

You may try. But you will fail ultimately. :grin: First you would have to find me. :devil:

(But seriously: This whole Assassins stuff would be a nice fit for a little free build story shared by multiple builders like Kaliphin did, no?)

Wow, your right, we should organize that! And it will increase our right to rule because we organized something shared by all of Avalonia! (Seriously, everything these days revolves around becoming king. :devil: )

Not even a tiny bit? :hmpf_bad: But... Capturing someone and torturing him does still count? :devil:

CBB invented the whole torture/lakes of blood persona for Zakon months ago so you have your work cut out here Rolli. Maybe it happened during the famous absence that disqualifies your candidacy :wink::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would love to see you guys have a build-off for the honour of the porcelain throne of Albion.

Who would have imagined all this drama in hippy pixieland? Avalonia is Nocturnus in tights right now. I love it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would love to see you guys have a build-off for the honour of the porcelain throne of Albion.

It's a royal commode-ity. :tongue:

In all seriousness, Burrium will not have a potential candidate for "Lord of Avalonia." We will show our support to those we find worthy of that title, however. In the mean time we must gather our reigns and organize our priorities, there are freebuilds awaitin'...

Where are the credentials? Come on people!

Trian Burress's (ZCerberus) credentials

1. Competed in all 6 challenges

2. Won 5 challenges for Avalonia

3. Organized the Albion Project

4. Represented the Guilds at BW 2012

5. Won the official Lore of Historica (Challenge VI)

6. Got the guild tags approved and gave list to mods to finally get distributed.

7. Built cool things like this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this.

8. Declined prizes so custom Orcs could go to other Avalonian members.

9. Was the mastermind behind Evilonia (though Mikey, LD and rogue also built for it)

10. Has been secretly running the Guild of Avalonia since slightly after Challenge 3 (Artorius was my puppet!!)

*drops microphone and walks off, rap battle completed!!*

I picture Eddie Murphy dropping the Mic after Sexual Chocolate performed in Coming to America.