Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Better chance!?? BETTER CHANCE!?? With an extra month, you should have no excuse for not submitting a build!

There is this little thing called IRL. Apparently it is unpredictable and leaves no evidence of its existence. It is just there... Staring at you... leading you wherever it takes you...

Oh, M***B*****, just give me forty lashes and a noogie if I don't post something. That should be punishment enough. :tongue:

welcome Carson and Caseus.

Hope you can get a few free builds to help Avalonia score some more points.

Also Challenge VI deadline has been extended to April 30 so plenty of time to enter!

Thanks! I'll probably get started on some free-builds soon, however, I don't think I'll have enough time for Challenge VI because I'm busy with real life right now.

Welcome to Avalonia! You made a wise choice! Make sure you make yourself familiar with the first post of this topic. :wink:

Welcome to Avalonia! You made a wise choice! Make sure you make yourself familiar with the first post of this topic. :wink:

Oh, I've read it several times. I've been a lurker forever! :D

My latest moc is up!

8537238908_4d898be1e2.jpg

Just took some pics of the final scene of my Challenge. The first scene is soon done and I´ve started on the second one! Hope I can make! I want to squeeze one smaller moc before the "big challenge mocs post"!

Looks great! However, it kinda makes the peaceful joust I'm working on look out of place. :D maybe I need to pay more attention to what's going on around me!!

You could make the opposing horseman a Corrupt Hand Knight? Maybe they were gentlemanly enough to settle terms with a joust?

I'm hoping to get more done on my first Ch VI MOC later next week.

Looks great! However, it kinda makes the peaceful joust I'm working on look out of place. :D maybe I need to pay more attention to what's going on around me!!

nothing says it has to be happening today. It could take place before all the issues with the Victor and the Hand of Coruption

nothing says it has to be happening today. It could take place before all the issues with the Victor and the Hand of Coruption

I think that's what I might do.

I would like to join the great guild of Avalonia. My character's name is Kejtar and here is his introduction

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=80351

Welcome, to GoH, even if you joined the wrong guild. Pretty cool the amount of new members now!

Welcome to the Guild Ludzik!

Any reason why there are so many new members now? Any "commercial" for GoH in some blogg or something like that? I like the fact that new blood come in and make the forum alive!

Welcome to the Guild Ludzik!

Any reason why there are so many new members now? Any "commercial" for GoH in some blogg or something like that? I like the fact that new blood come in and make the forum alive!

Yeah, this is great! Also exactly the same happens at LCC (Lands of Classic-Castle, a copy of GoH) :classic:, but I also haven't seen any kind of blog or similar.

Like me, I am new to LCC and GoH. I think Castle is still popular, and these story modes are really cool.

Another reason could be the tremendous success of "Game of Thrones" :wink:

Like me, I am new to LCC and GoH. I think Castle is still popular, and these story modes are really cool.

Another reason could be the tremendous success of "Game of Thrones" :wink:

Haha, I agree, but for me the whole story was inverted. I first joined LCC and GoH and after that I started watching Game of Thrones cause all people there said it's awesome...

Edited by Buurli_Burri

I had seen "commercials" for GoH over at our Swedish LUG forum ever since Challenge I when primarely DG (and a few others who sadly seems to have become inactive) have been posting their MOCs there as well. But same for me as for Carson Haupt, I simply finally got around to joining now. I had been lurking here for a good while but were separated from my bricks for more than half of 2012 when I worked in another country...

New members might be because of LOTR and the new castle line? I joined back on the 1st of July, so I'm not exactly new. I think my building skills have greatly improved,(My first MOC was a train wreck, no not literally! To see it you click on my high chief of agriculture on the 1st page, but be warned it is terrible)

its all Eccs fault. :wink:

and no I'm not back, im just making sure you guys are ok, i'm going again now.

Buurli Burri: You might want to add a spoiler alert/remove your latest post here. Not all of have seen Game of Thrones and leeking out one major part of the story isn´t the best....

Gideon: Nice to see you around here as well! :)

I wish I had a Swedish site to post to. Sadly my Swedish would sound like the Swedish chef from the Muppets!