I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Poke 'im in the eye!
I always believed it was an eye. But now that you've mentioned it: it does have quite a few similarties with another body part.

gweehh

Ironic, the challenger who says to never challenge...

hehehe, funny funny :grin:

challenge us all you want i say, it really depends on how much you are willing to embarrass yourself :wink:

Edited by Legonardo

We're like the errm... Sauron of Historica. Avalonia is like Radagast.

You mean to tell me Avalonians run with their Rhosgobel bunnies from the Nocturnus and their badass wargs that for some reason can't outrun the bunnies?.....true....

You mean to tell me Avalonians run with their Rhosgobel bunnies from the Nocturnus and their badass wargs that for some reason can't outrun the bunnies?.....true....

nah the orks are victor and the badass wargs are his elementals. those we run from - for now

nocturnians...

And what's this? Avaloniettes trash-talking upstanding Kaliphlin citizens in the Nocturnus conference room?

They are trashtalking everyone lately (even it was a few weeks quiet): Mitgardians (Rogueang & CBB), Kaliphlins (CBB, Brickington, Penkid, ...) & Nocturnus (almost everyone)

Great little builds. The shields are a nice touch.

I don't think I have enough undead/dead/monsters to build a good Nocturnus army.

Not all of nocturnus is about the monsters. It's about a general feel. A human build is more than welcome here. Visit Scarbourough and you will see.

They are trashtalking everyone lately (even it was a few weeks quiet): Mitgardians (Rogueang & CBB), Kaliphlins (CBB, Brickington, Penkid, ...) & Nocturnus (almost everyone)

Only know that I do it for fun, not for any hatred towards you. Heck I love it in Kaliphlin. Banter however puts us all on edge, making us aware... we need more of that with the coming months.

Only know that I do it for fun, not for any hatred towards you. Heck I love it in Kaliphlin. Banter however puts us all on edge, making us aware... we need more of that with the coming months.

I know you do love us Kaliphlins :laugh: Honestly, I always considered you as the more trustworthy Avalonians for trading (just like dG and Niku) :classic:

Note from Aturl Prndrn, Minister of External Affairs

There are a handful of Nocturnians in Cobalt Vale. The Guin Nol High Guard watch all outsiders, and the City Guard are on full alert these days, so we don't think they will try anything. The Nocturnians have been good with trading mountain cat and mountain goat carcasses. One even brought a few dragon pieces, bones and scales with very little flesh. Sdair says to mention that the bit of dragon meat he had was quite tasty fried.

The Avalonains visiting started some trash talk, but that was quieted shortly, with a little insistance by our Fleshmage. The Nestlands have been, for the most part, left alone by Victor and his minions. Trade is good, and Lord SSilyrrlith is offered Neighbor Courtesies. Our Fleshmage Neord Bloodmane has expressed an interest in representing the Nestlands Clans in Nocturnus. Perhaps after this buisiness with Revolword is handled.

I am planning to use a few Nocturnians in the band of adventurers that head to Cedrica. The Nestlands, being in the southern Rakath Mountains, have to have good relations with those in the central part of the range.

gweehh

hehehe, funny funny :grin:

challenge us all you want i say, it really depends on how much you are willing to embarrass yourself :wink:

Embarrassing ourselves has never been any problem at all!

We can't feel embarrasment as an emotion. Moreover, we can't feel any human emotion...

except for greed and disgust

Is the yellow flag for cheese? :look::laugh:

Oh I wish. Avalonian cheese is to die for. Haha, I have lots of gold flags, but i seem to have misplaced them, so a yellow one is having to stand in.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, Ive been working on this.

towerswip1.jpg

Which looks like I'm going to have to wait for a bulklug order to come in.....maybe...

I think I'll do some smaller projects in the meantime, or redo Belladonna's cottage.

yes, you're right. this is my intention, but i don't know yet if i get finished with that.

I would need so much goblin figures... and they are so expensiv :-(

Holy crap on a cracker. No posts for almost 2 weeks!!

This shall not do.

Happy about the extension for Ch6 is Dr Rod.

So how many Nocturnusians are going to do Challenge 6? :laugh::tongue:

Enough.