I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Maybe I have confused them? Why would they name them basically the same thing?! Curse you Poseidon! In all actuality, I thought they were both the same thing. Oh well, I will stick around here since time constraints + going back to college in nine days won't help! So this one is about building mocs, contests, etc. While the other is about the game play characters? It's so hard to find a list or something that explains what everything is...is there something like that?

There is a information thread for the Guilds of Historica at the top of the forum, just below the guild threads.

Yeah this is the way cooler than Heroica :laugh:

I tried to instigate a drinking game version of Heroica, basically every time you roll the dice you have to have a drink and a double if anything bad happens to you :tongue:

Before we had set up the game, someone spilt whiskey all over it and that was the end of that idea :sceptic:

Dr Rod

How can I join Nocturnus? :devil:

you'll have to pay

a lot ;)

and some time in the mines. but not a lot, a year or two, it will fly ;)

and then the slave girls, but more about that later

...do you have any gold? magical items? dwarven alcohol? tickets for the nex games in the arena?:)

and you have to enslave fellow avalonian :P

That sounds like a lot of work. I was hoping I just needed to plant some pretty flowers in the labyrinth or something.

That sounds like a lot of work. I was hoping I just needed to plant some pretty flowers in the labyrinth or something.

If they are daffodils, we accept your membership.

How can I join Nocturnus? :devil:

Bring your army unarmed, enter our dungeons and then we will let you know.

Dr Rod

Yeah that'd work too.

Dead ones.

It's very hard to plant dead things (I have had the stupidity to try it, just one of those mindless things you occasionally do.)

It's very hard to plant dead things (I have had the stupidity to try it, just one of those mindless things you occasionally do.)

Nocturnus is full of living dead things...

fair enough. Z what exactly are you doing may I ask?

I was just curious. I am fresh out of daffodils, so I guess I am staying in Avalonia.

Salutations, dear future minions of the Dark world fo the Drow webbing! :)

With pride we present the Drow Beauty Contest!

Come and join us here

beaut-not.jpg

Neighbours from Nocturnus, as you all are busy doing some dark stuff, I made your Nocturnian page on the Goh Wikia a bit more attractive :classic:

You have to edit and change yourself the stuff I forgot :classic:

edit:the link

Edited by DaMaximus

I've made a floor for the temple, but I liked it so much that I had to show it to you:

fire-ice-03t.jpg

Ok, here is my preview of my challenge V entry:

Guild name: Gascar – The beginning of Nocturnus, where the evil starts.

Lord Ssilyrrlith was a renegade from Gascar, who settle to the borders of Historica and serves now under the high King of Historica. Gascar is independent from the other Guilds. The Drow wants to do the same with Nocturnus, but it seems that this will not happened.

Guild location: Behind the Eastern Darklands, far away from Historica.

Capitol: Muracar is the capitol of Gascar and is made with hundreds of bones and is built in the higher Mountains.

lichking842screen.jpg

picture from World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King

Unique characteristics: The undead inhabitants of Gascar, resists the four Elements (Water, Fire, Air and Earth).

Color Scheme: Black and Blue

Leader: Lich King Xeron (PHOTO)

800pxlichking1coverartw.jpg

picture from World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King

20x20 vignette showing the desolation of Gascar. (PHOTO)

More comming soon :-)

I've made a floor for the temple, but I liked it so much that I had to show it to you:

fire-ice-03t.jpg

@Angeli

You should put this on your Wall as Picture (Is it your Girlfriend?)

Looks awesome!

Sounds like a great back story Hersbrucker, great job.

I look forward to how you flesh it out.

Lord Ssilyrrlith's slaves have all but completed Abyssian, just awaiting some stone deliveries to finish off the walls.

Thank you, I will try something with lights in the ground.

Next week I have holidays... two weeks, so I will take 2 or 3 days for LEGO.

My Village of Racoon will be tear down in this time and I have 2 Mocs who will also represented.

And I'm lucky, my Lugbulk order will arrive this week :sweet:

Well, I envy you so much on those lugbulks :)

Anyhow, minifigs for fifth guild are ready, the story is done, only a taste of culture left to be build. I also have a little surprise, to spice up the story, but I need an hour or two to code it :) unless I fall to sleep, I play with lego only late at night, and at this moment, it is 3 past midnight here :)

Teaser: someone is going to be visited from someone else tonight, and some secrets are going to be shared, and maybe a pact made? Maybe not, I will decide that while I code:)

A taste of things to come:

dark-angel-01.jpg

Hm, I had a nice idea about the new guild challenge as well :blush:

This is only a work in progress, but I was eager to share it since this is the first thing I built in months:

Towerinprogress2.jpg

this will hopefuly become The Oracle tower, standing lonely on a mountains peak, but still resembling the architecture of the cities:

White_Tower_by_SnowSkadi.jpg

I envisioned it to be a guild of sages, mystics and seers, they've never interfered in the conflicts of Historica since they see themselves as keepers of balance of the World. But after they have been the victims of the elemental mayham as well, some of them believe they should intervene, and my scene should depict their ruler asking the Prophet for an advice...

Have yet to work on the story, I guess their colours will be white and blue and their special abilities will have something to do with clairvoyance and/or being stealthy... Still lacking a name... More to come...