jamie75

Star Wars LEGO CUUSOO

Please stop spamming. :hmpf_bad:

:roflmao:

Dang KimT, you got punked!! :grin:

Anyways, yes, I would really like MB UCS Sandcrawler. Maybe the first $750 set?? No comment on the UCS AT-AT!

Jamie

Edited by jamie75

Sure did. :laugh:

Let's place Pepa Quin's Sub here too.

Well it's the Opee Sea Killer he listed not the sub (because TLG have already made 2), but his sub is so much better :wub:.

Well it's the Opee Sea Killer he listed not the sub (because TLG have already made 2), but his sub is so much better :wub:.

Yeah, I hoped he'd listed his sub.

The Opee Sea Killer is still cool.

Am I allowed to post projects I've supported, but not created? If so, please take a look at this Jedi Temple, I think it would make a perfect prequal/TCW counterpart to the 10188 Death Star:

thumb640x360.jpg

(Pic is a link)

It's criminally short of supporters, and unfortunately some kid is yelling he stole his idea, because the kid posted this Jedi Temple a fortnight before, which until last week was a board with 30 mini-figures!

Edited by Professor Flitwick

It's criminally short of supporters, and unfortunately some kid is yelling he stole his idea, because the kid posted this Jedi Temple a fortnight before, which until last week was a board with 30 mini-figures!

:laugh_hard:

Now he goes with the 'oh, it was my younger <insert relative here> who wrote that' approach. :roflmao:

Isn't that the same kid who's been spamming our boards with his projects?

Seems like it.

:laugh_hard:

Now he goes with the 'oh, it was my younger <insert relative here> who wrote that' approach. :roflmao:

His defence really is laughable! I almost want to see him partake in a Mafia Game! :tongue:

It appears he believed he was entitled to a bit of marshal_banana's success.

Just FYI. On the EB SW Blog, Bongo was misspelled as Bong. There is a difference. (One is a transport - I hope - the other is used to smoke weed.)

Edited by LEGOman273

Just FYI. On the EB SW Blog, Bongo was misspelled as Bong. There is a difference. (One is a transport - I hope - the other is used to smoke weed.)

Fixed. Masked's autocorrect is probably at fault. (which is why I always disable mine :grin: )

Umm wasn't there already a ucs sandcrawler :wacko:

It was an Exclusive (five-digit number), but it was not UCS. (well, actually, that really depends on who you ask, but I don't think TLG classifies it as UCS, and it doesn't have 'UCS' in the title or a UCS plaque) Besides, marshal banana's is a lot more ultimate and a lot more collectible. :laugh:

Am I allowed to post projects I've supported, but not created? If so, please take a look at this Jedi Temple, I think it would make a perfect prequal/TCW counterpart to the 10188 Death Star:

thumb640x360.jpg

(Pic is a link)

Yeah that other one that kid made looks ahhh.. not that good maybe he should add like another 1000 pieces :hmpf:

It was an Exclusive (five-digit number), but it was not UCS. (well, actually, that really depends on who you ask, but I don't think TLG classifies it as UCS, and it doesn't have 'UCS' in the title or a UCS plaque) Besides, marshal banana's is a lot more ultimate and a lot more collectible. :laugh:

Fair enough, I probably would buy it if it was around 2000 pieces!

Besides, marshal banana's is a lot more ultimate and a lot more collectible. :laugh:

Is there any way to tell him that his

cannot be viewed in Germany? If he has music in the video, it's probably a legal issue. So if he wants that anyone in Germany can watch it, it might be a good idea to offer a different source or a different video. I don't know how to contact him.

Is there any way to tell him that his

cannot be viewed in Germany? If he has music in the video, it's probably a legal issue. So if he wants that anyone in Germany can watch it, it might be a good idea to offer a different source or a different video. I don't know how to contact him.

You could try PMing him or sending him a Flickr Mail.

Hi. thanks, there is a video without music in my youtube channel ;-)

. Of course LEGO will never release such a huge MOC as official set (It's not the meaning of CUUSOO, to release MOCs 1:1 as sets). But they will put their team of pro designers on an original fan idea and create their own concepts for an official set based on this idea. So I really think CUUSOO is an awesome tool for us to create some great products and I'm thankful for this opportunity!

Hi. thanks, there is a video without music in my youtube channel ;-)

. Of course LEGO will never release such a huge MOC as official set (It's not the meaning of CUUSOO, to release MOCs 1:1 as sets). But they will put their team of pro designers on an original fan idea and create their own concepts for an official set based on this idea. So I really think CUUSOO is an awesome tool for us to create some great products and I'm thankful for this opportunity!

It seems many people don't understand the concept of Lego changing Cuusoo models if one looks at what's posted on the feedback walls of both your models and many other projects there, but Lego would of course have to make any model economically feasible as well as use their current parts palette, making significant changes necessary for just about any model. In any case I've supported your Sandcrawler with no illusions of getting the grand masterpiece you have created, but at this point it's been 7 years since the last Sandcrawler was released. The old one was good for its time, but I think a lot of people are curious to see what Lego would do to make this model today, especially when using your model as an inspiration.

Most adult Lego fans have probably heard of Lego Cuusoo by now, lego's website for set design submissions. But most of you probably haven't seen this project: Lego Lightsabers!

2db42dbc.jpg

The creator of the project has created Lego replicas of quite a few Lightsabers, which can be seen either on the project page or the Facebook page for the project.

Links:

Project - http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/11147

Facebook. - https://www.facebook.com/GalacticLightsaberCorp

Just FYI, I'm definitely NOT the creator of the project (i only wish I was that skilled). So why am I posting this? Cause I think these are awesome and should be made. I was curious to see if others agreed with me. And if you DO agree, you know what to do! Head on over to Lego Cuusoo and support the project.

There was a topic for this some time ago already :wink:

Oh, sorry ^^; i'm new to the forums, and I just wanted to share this with other Lego star wars fans