What do you mean, new type suspension?

Suspension arms from 8070 and steerng knuckles from older sets

the steering pivot point is closer to the wheel and with the newer ones the tires dont fit in the mudguards when the steering is at max angle and the suspension is fully compressed

new seats

9536123251_1fa18e2900_z.jpg

a little flat progress

9516980053_9be5c9e15b_z.jpg

Those are the same knuckles used in 8070...

the steering pivot point is closer to the wheel and with the newer ones the tires dont fit in the mudguards when the steering is at max angle and the suspension is fully compressed

new seats

9536123251_1fa18e2900_z.jpg

No, these one are different

Second photos shows that wheel are one the axle and not on 3 pins.

Edited by rm8

No, these one are different

Second photos shows that wheel are one the axle and not on 3 pins.

Oh, I see, the knuckles used in 8448. Edited by Technyk32231

iam very happy that i have built a test chassis before i going to build the boss rear axle. one battery box or receiver seems not enough for a speed setup. after two meters of driving the overload protection cuts the curcuit

9568013589_cd3d68ac4a_z.jpg

i think i have to think about the gear reduction

yes, that is a big advantage of the battbox. unfortunately it doesnt deliver enough current. which battery setup do you use when u use two buggy motors?

yes, that is a big advantage of the battbox. unfortunately it doesnt deliver enough current. which battery setup do you use when u use two buggy motors?

Are you using V1 or V2 receiver?

I may be wrong but the rc unit would be better,that is what Sariel uses....sometimes he uses two of them... :look:

it is a V2 with two 50cm extension cables, because i dont know where my short ones are.

In a moc? :laugh:

Only two independent V2 receivers with independent battery blocks, small are preferred if you want to save some weight.

Welcome to the "Buggy motors owner club"!

I use a separate V2 receiver and lipo battery box per motor. The limit on this setup is the current limiting properties of the battery box. Those wheels direct drive off of the buggy motors will be hard to keep up with utilizing the IR remote. It gets away from you very easily. v/r Andy

ok, i have tested a different setup with my servoswitch system

9569057675_cb6e9e1c27_z.jpg

now it works, but it is to fast for the ir remote :laugh: so i have made the decissicion to use PF-L motors for the Boss. this will me give more room for a stable frame

So the two motors are attached to the two switches then the servo motor turns on the switches to drive? How does this circumvent the problems before?

tim

This works because the switches are connected directly to the battery pack(s), thereby circumnavigating the receiver. (Which causes the problems)

Edited for grammar

Edited by 07jkearney

the rear axle for my modified boss is finished. i use a 2 to one reduction of the faster output.

9587995785_05931969fa.jpg

9590789876_b342e1bc72.jpg