Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

I accept my fate, but be reminded that Heng has no actual proof of me being scum (tracking, investigations etc.), while I know Bell investigated him on Day 1.

I'd like to remind everyone that all we have is Sunny's word that Bell investigated Heng night 1. Though she seems to have talked to a few other people about getting a strange result, no one else can confirm that she investigated Heng. And that it was conveniently forgotten until after she failed to get the town to come after me for a stupid reason.

PS. Of course the double voter is the one with the double talk pill. :hpmf: Likewise, I suspect the ones calling out "I'm innocent" will show up as townies in investigations, but that's just a theory I wanted to get out.

What makes you so sure of that? Did anyone blabber again? :hmpf: Can we have this confirmed or denied by somebody who actually took the double talk pill?

Everything I myself "know" about the double vote is that it exists. Anything else is speculation. I don't even know that whoever votes twice has to vote for the same person both times. Actually, it would be a pretty good scum move, voting for Heng, to make people believe the scum wants to save Sunny. It would be considerably stupid of the scum to vote for Henry if Sunny is really scum. I don't know if it's a townie or the scum voting twice. I don't know if it's a fixed ability or a pill either.

I must say, I tended to change my vote for Henry, mostly because of the in my opinion ridiculous theory of a framing pill, the claim of an investigation which mustn't be disregarded, and the multiple captatio benevolentiae ("I don't think I'll survive this day, but") he did in his first defending post, which I'm suspicious of, and a bit more, but I'll stay with my vote for several reasons:

Sunny has more far votes on her, she has been acting scummy, we'll gain more information from her death, her pill has no ability, etc.

It would be considerably stupid of the scum to vote for Henry if Sunny is really scum. I don't know if it's a townie or the scum voting twice. I don't know if it's a fixed ability or a pill either.

I must say, I tended to change my vote for Henry

Who's Henry? You mean the secret garden ghost from back when this place was Blutzeigel's Institute for the Criminaly Insane, or whatever? :wacko:

I think you mean Heng. :wink:

Who's Henry? You mean the secret garden ghost from back when this place was Blutzeigel's Institute for the Criminaly Insane, or whatever? :wacko:

I think you mean Heng. :wink:

Dang, that's what you get when you play three games at the same time, while Hinck in the last game was named Henry as well. I'm so confused. :wacko:

I suspect the ones calling out "I'm innocent" will show up as townies in investigations, but that's just a theory I wanted to get out.

I assumed that was a pill thing like the double talker or Heng announcing his love for SHalonda every post.

I'd like to remind everyone that all we have is Sunny's word that Bell investigated Heng night 1. Though she seems to have talked to a few other people about getting a strange result, no one else can confirm that she investigated Heng. And that it was conveniently forgotten until after she failed to get the town to come after me for a stupid reason.

Way to miss the point. :tongue:

Of course I could be lying about Bell's findings, but my point was that Heng doesn't have anything concrete on me. He just claims I'm lying to you, and framed him, and all that carbage. You'll see the truth tomorrow. :wink:

I assumed that was a pill thing like the double talker or Heng announcing his love for SHalonda every post.

So it cannot possibly be anything else? :tongue: Like I said, it was just a theory.

...we'll gain more information from her death...

Again, you will only gain more information from convicting me if I'm Scum. If I really am Townie like I claim, you will not know anything more about Stanley, but you can be damned sure Heng is scum, fortunately.

But apparently most of you are not willing to even consider that I'm a townie at this point. :tongue:

Aaaahhh!!! Too many lolling tongues!!! :tongue:

:rofl: I would like to meet this Henry guy, looks yummy... :wub_drool:

Nah, you wouldn't, he's a chocolate pie faced weirdo, and he tried to kill a pudgy little and perfectly innocent and peaceful little girl (:wub:). He was almost as freaky as you all. :angry:

Again, you will only gain more information from convicting me if I'm Scum. If I really am Townie like I claim, you will not know anything more about Stanley, but you can be damned sure Heng is scum, fortunately.

You're right about that. But we'll learn at least as much as we'd learn by convicting Heng.

Eh, not entirely true. If you come up as townie, then we also have the information of those who went after Stanley and you as your claims came into question. But this is only if you do come up as townie.

Also, I'm not sure where you're getting this "I'm innocent" business from...( :wink: )

Kelly seems to think that Sunny, him, and I are the only ones who would have known about the Lemon Peel. (Not that I believe that to be the case.) And you agreed with him, Sunny, or you wouldn't have accused me of being scum the way you did. If you turn out to be scum, the only thing that really makes me a candidate for scumminess at this point (knowing what the Lemon Peel did) wouldn't matter since you knew it too and were scum. I still think a lot more people than just the three of us knew about it but if I can prove one of you is scum, that clears me anyway.

I meant to say her not him in referring to Kelly. :blush:

Kelly seems to think that Sunny, him, and I are the only ones who would have known about the Lemon Peel. (Not that I believe that to be the case.) And you agreed with him, Sunny, or you wouldn't have accused me of being scum the way you did. If you turn out to be scum, the only thing that really makes me a candidate for scumminess at this point (knowing what the Lemon Peel did) wouldn't matter since you knew it too and were scum. I still think a lot more people than just the three of us knew about it but if I can prove one of you is scum, that clears me anyway.

Just to clarify, I did not know about the Lemon Peel until Heng and Kelly told me about it today. Yes, Heng knew about the Lemon Peel. I don't know when he got to know it, though, through Kelly or Tammo or even earlier.

Just to clarify, I did not know about the Lemon Peel until Heng and Kelly told me about it today. Yes, Heng knew about the Lemon Peel. I don't know when he got to know it, though, through Kelly or Tammo or even earlier.

All right then. At least you admitted there were other people who knew about it besides me. And I don't think Heng is the only other one to know it. But kudos on throwing it out there only when it helps your case. Again convenient.

All right then. At least you admitted there were other people who knew about it besides me. And I don't think Heng is the only other one to know it. But kudos on throwing it out there only when it helps your case. Again convenient.

This is getting ridiculous...

I'm SORRY for not being able to keep track of every minor detail in this crazy game of life! If my confusion seems like a convenient scum plot to you, then so be it, but I don't think I need to explain myself any further.

You'll see tomorrow that I'm town, and hopefully the town will then be smart enough to discern those who are just stirring the pot instead of trying to help. You should especially look at those today who say "I'm tempted to vote for Heng, but somehow the case against Sunny is stronger". That's scum for you, trying to save their megablocks when I'm found not-guilty tomorrow.

Gaaaaaahhhhh!! Can't the day just end so I can literally "move on" from this madhouse? :hmpf:

No what you should be sorry for is going after someone based on the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence. All I did was have a useful med one day and suddenly, I was scum in your book when someone with the same med was killed. Especially when the person who had your med the next day was also killed. We only have your word again that it did nothing. But I didn't point a finger at you.

If you come back as town tomorrow, it will change a lot of things. And I'll be sorry you're dead just because you would have been one more on our side. Can't say I'll miss the baseless accusations that you present as fact.

Can't say I'll miss the baseless accusations that you present as fact.

Someone's holding a grudge... I did apologize to you, did I not? And at that point there were no other evidence (that I remembered) I could've gone with, so when Kelly approached me and told me about the Lemon Peel's effect, I thought to bring it to public evaluation. At no point was I 100% sure you were scum, and I said as much.

Your attitude right now makes me feel I was right after all. You're still hammering on the fact that I (falsely?) accused you, even though that is the nature of this crazy game. You didn't even get any votes, so please stop beating a dead horse. Or are you really a worried scum who now tries to ensure everyone gets how WRONGLY accused you were... :tongue:

Someone's holding a grudge... I did apologize to you, did I not? And at that point there were no other evidence (that I remembered) I could've gone with, so when Kelly approached me and told me about the Lemon Peel's effect, I thought to bring it to public evaluation. At no point was I 100% sure you were scum, and I said as much.

Your attitude right now makes me feel I was right after all. You're still hammering on the fact that I (falsely?) accused you, even though that is the nature of this crazy game. You didn't even get any votes, so please stop beating a dead horse. Or are you really a worried scum who now tries to ensure everyone gets how WRONGLY accused you were... :tongue:

Which brings me back to a point I asked you earlier, which I believe was never answered. Why did you even apologize? It's a good thing to have many people accusing, and as I thought, the only reason you dropped your accusation of Stan was because of the much stronger case there was against Heng. There was nothing that influenced your accusation at all. So why apologize?

Alright, I'll take it that the town is not ready to vote for Stanley, then? :wacko:

Who, then? Heng, because Bell was suspicious of him before?

I'm sorry, was that your apology to me? I must have missed it :hmpf:

Good luck wherever you end up, Sunny. I'd pack for warm for warm weather if I were you.

I'm sorry, was that your apology to me? I must have missed it :hmpf:

Good luck wherever you end up, Sunny. I'd pack for warm for warm weather if I were you.

No, she really said she owed you an apology at some point for some reason.

No, she really said she owed you an apology at some point for some reason.

You're right I did miss it. :blush: I'm getting too old for this anymore. They do say your memory's the first thing to go. All of these "meds" probably aren't helping things either.

Sorry, Sunny. I've just gotten grumpier the older I get and sometimes I let myself get carried away.

Ok so I've held off voting until now so that I could really think about it. It's been a hard decision to make. They both have evidence against them, but not entirely solid. Now I feel that Heng has more evidence weighing against him in my own personal opinion. And if for some reason he turns out town, well all finger pointing will be based at Sunny tomorrow. I think it's better to vote out the accused, rather than the accuser.

So I will, vote: Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley)

I'm glad to see that in my absence that whatever mix up has presented itself has some-what resolved itself. I thing we can mostly agree that Heng would be the ideal person to lynch for tonight given the evidence that has presented itself.

To change the subject, has anyone heard or seen Pelly lately, it seems as though hes vanished :oh: !

I'm glad to see that in my absence that whatever mix up has presented itself has some-what resolved itself. I thing we can mostly agree that Heng would be the ideal person to lynch for tonight given the evidence that has presented itself.

:sceptic:

Logic dictates that Sunny is a better lynch, because her lynch should give us insight concerning the alignments of two other players, while Heng's would only give us a good idea about one. And by my rough estimate, I'd say Sunny has more votes right now.

:sceptic:

Logic dictates that Sunny is a better lynch, because her lynch should give us insight concerning the alignments of two other players, while Heng's would only give us a good idea about one. And by my rough estimate, I'd say Sunny has more votes right now.

Well, I obviously didn't listen far back enough :wacko: My bad everyone. Oh well, I cannot convince anyone to change their vote now, so we will see what tomorrow can bring for us I guess :classic: .

To change the subject, has anyone heard or seen Pelly lately, it seems as though hes vanished :oh: !

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, has anyone heard from Pelly? Come on Putnam, speak up now! :tongue:

MOD NOTE:

Vote Tally

Heng Leigh / Hinck 8 (Kiel, Flitwick, Sandy, Sok, Rufus/Pandora, Masked Builder, Ron)

Sunny Day/Sandy 11 (Hinck, Murdock, Big Cam, Peanuts, Scouts, JimB, Shadows, Brickdoctor, Dragonator, Whitefang, iamded)