Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Hello fellow heroes! My name is Dinli. I am a Dwarven Knight from the Lonely Mountain where the dragon Smaug used to live. His head rests on the mantle of my fireplace. I now wish to join the ranks of Heroica. For some reason I am unable to reveal a portrait of myself though. At any rate I am at your service.

Quest #9 Sign Ups So Far.

Quest #9: Trespassers

Haldor Skovgaard, Level 4 cleric (Played by Scorpiox)

Elgar gligin, Level 1 Ranger (Played by Jedi master Brick)

Atramor Gibbin, Level 7 Rogue (Played by CallMePieOrDie)

Arasmyth RuGard, Level 1 Mage (Played by Kadabra)

William Harkenshire. Level 1 Human Ranger (Played by volcanicpanik)

Namyrra Uq, Level 6 Mage (Played by Quarryman)

Bob the mage Elf, Level 1 Mage (Played by Sirius Black)

Atramor notices a...notice...appearing on the quest board, overtop the quest he'd signed up for. Apparently he'd gotten in. At last!

"Pack it up, McCafferey. We've got a quest to do."

The intelligent chicken grabs its...well, it's ready to go, and bawks in readyness.

Kinda wondered why there were mages then there were Rangers and Rogues... :blush:

Mostly rouges or rangers? Perhaps this is my chance!

I sign up for Quest 9.

Quest #9 Sign Ups So Far.

Quest #9: Trespassers

Haldor Skovgaard, Level 4 cleric (Played by Scorpiox)

Elgar gligin, Level 1 Ranger (Played by Jedi master Brick)

Atramor Gibbin, Level 7 Rogue (Played by CallMePieOrDie)

Arasmyth RuGard, Level 1 Mage (Played by Kadabra)

William Harkenshire. Level 1 Human Ranger (Played by volcanicpanik)

Namyrra Uq, Level 6 Mage (Played by Quarryman)

Bob the mage Elf, Level 1 Mage (Played by Sirius Black)

Did I do soemthing wrong? default_look.gif

"A team is only as strong as its weakest member. Just Rangers and Rouges want be enough once they've gotten some hits, there is clearly a need for a cleric in this quest. I will sign up for Quest #9: Trespassers."

Maurice Ratibor wrote down his name on the board. The quest sounded like a honorable job, catching poachers would help bring much needed law and order in Eubric. What he had heard about the Hinckwells was mostly good but he had learned to be careful trusting the big houses in the city. Above all this quest was a way for Maurice to put his newly learned abilities in practice.

6222476725_51177eb874_m.jpg

Sir Glorfindel Level 1 Knight

32 year old human male

Power:4 Health:10/10 Gold:10

Inventory: Broadsword (WP:3), Lion Shield (SP:2)

I volunteer my services on Quest #9: Trespassers, if a knight can be of help.

I am looking forward to my first quest. (whether it be this one or another)

Edited by soccerkid6

An elderly man with spectacles and an academic attire enters Heroica Hall and posts a bill to the Quest Board. He mutters by himself.

"This should take care of those pranksters once and for all..."

~A new quest has been posted to the Quest Board!~

Yes! Alf runs over to the quest board and scibbles his name under the line after reading the guidelines.

Quest #10: Extra-Curricular Activities

Quest Master: Sandy

Assignment: “As of late, our hallowed institute of education has been pestered by nocturne vandals. Each morning we find profanities scribbled on walls, books torn and spread asunder, and furniture in disarray and broken. The night guard swears he has not seen nor heard anything, so we turn to Heroica for help. Please restore our school’s dignity and catch the miscreants!” ~ Provost Darlavon Lector of the Academy of Enlightenment

Party requirements: “Four meticulous heroes will do for this mission.”

Reward: 800 gold to share and a Phoenix Essence to each participant.

Sign-ups will close on the 14th of October, 2011.

Alf Gregory

Ever annoyed by vandals not respecting institutions of education and enlightenment Namyrra eagerly signed up for Quest#10.

OOC: this is a little late, but so what.

Alf stands at his strengthened stature with a look of pride at the top of the stairs as a magical camera took a shot of the anciently important hall

heroica-hall2.jpg

of many past, present and future heroes to come. :blush:

Edited by Bricksandparts

Elgar looks at the new quest, this is not the quest for him so he left for the tailor shop to get a new suit.

OOC: new pic of Elgar will not be up till tomorrow night or Monday night BST

Seeing a spectacled man post a new quest Haldor quickly decides to sign up for Quest #10: Extra-Curricular Activities. hopefully he'd get to go on one of them.

Suddenly all the Heroca Heroes appeared in the hall looking around in a stunned manner. Haldor's heart races as he sees Jess!:wub:

'Say cheese!'

As soon as it had begun the oddity was over, a man with a strange hand contraption was seen leaving the hall and all the heroes on quests vanished again. Haldor looked around for Jess but she had gone.

A few hundred years later this would be known as the world's first 'Photograph'.

:tongue:

Edited by Scorpiox

Atramor examines the Quest board once again. What he'd taken as a notice for the quest sign-ups was, instead, a whole 'nother quest. So he scribbled his name on this one, Quest 10, too.

Sir Glorfindel seeing the new quest promptly signs up for Quest 10.

Hope I get in one of them :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Alf walks down-stairs into the lower bar and sits at a table alone. Alf sees many other heroes chattering about quests, adventures and windy tales. "Alf hope really lucky to go on quest. get bored here counting people go on adventure while I wait here." Alf walks to the bartender and orders some water. last time he had brown stuff it made him sick. he walks back to his table "I wishes little man was here to talk to. what his name, Dekra?, yes. maybe I should go talk to make other allies." alf gets up and goes to see the new knight (Sir Glorfindel) "what your name man with lion crown shield? maybe we get on this quest together! I get bored here sitting at tables."

OOC: just for fun

as Alf walks around, he tries to gain attention by jumping off the second story (dumb stunt and dealing 1 damage

"AHH!" most everybody looks at him and thinks he is pretty dumb.

but regains his health from his job trait...

Arasmyth notices the new Quest on the board.

"Ooh, I do love learning and books, and I hate vandals who destroy places of learning."

He scribbles his name down for Quest 10 in addition to the Quest he had previously signed up for, as well as writing a small note and pinning it to the Quest Board.

The note read:

Highly esteemed clients of Heroica, you will notice that I have signed up for both Quest 9 and Quest 10. If either client wishes for my service, I would be more than happy to oblige, however, in the case that you both would wish that I join your Quests, I must regrettably inform you that I am not so skilled in the arcane arts to split myself in two as to participate in both Quests simultaneously. Therefore, if that situation were to arise, I would prefer to join Quest 10. Thank you and good day.

- Arasmyth RuGard

Seeing yet another quest on the board, William signs up for it as well I sign up for quest 10

If I get in both quests, I would prefer quest 10

Alf walks around the room, regretting his dumb stunt. "what Alf think when jump off many stairs?" Alf really hopes that he gets chosen for this quest. he feels he is disappointing his father. Alf sits down at a table and starts to talk to some others about his early days. "It start when I left home many month ago. I travel through heavy forest. I fought monsters and bears. Once, I stumble into a trap, and had to fight Orc-man." Alf points to the scar on his face. "that from mean orc-man. we fight very bad and he almost beat. I had chase him. but he had led me to his village. they trap me, and I had to give up. I became orc slave. later I escape" Alf sits back and hears other people tell their tales.

Elgar enters the hall and sits down next to the man called Alf. He said there is a very high chance you gets signed up for a quest, Elgar orders a round of drinks to cheer up alf

Erdathcath spots the new Quests available, and quickly hurries over to join both Quest 9 & 10 hoping that perhaps she would have her first chance at a quest.