Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Nalguz, sipping his brew, strolls over to the conversing pair. Sliding the Scroll of Frailty over to the Knight, he whispered.

"50 and a venom. Take it or leave it."

Vindsval smirks at the tiny man. Of course. And he hands him a vial of swirly green venom.

Vindsval seems to come to a conclusion, picks up his weapons and walks, not so quietly from the hall.

Miderun tossed back her most recent mug of ale - an empty flagon sat empty on her table, as though someone had gotten tired of having to go refill her mug all the time - and gave a somewhat dizzy waver to her usual past partymates, even though Vindsval was on his way out as she did so.

Vindsval returns to the Hall, his newly augmented blades winking with a rainbow light, reflecting a prismatic effect from the halls torches. He notices Miderun teetering dangerously on her chair and moves to catch her before she falls.

Steady my friend, one such as you should fall in battle, not in leisure.

My guess is because I am a "demon". And I do not hide it. I guess that scares "people".

Hell the first "quest" I was on their was an assassin "Diana Justice" (I think that is who you say her name). Well she might be "crazy" but I got the impression she would of killed me off, if she could. Thinking about it, if I do ever come across her again I would not hesitate to give her the chance to kill me off, before I kill her off. Then a snarl come off his face thinking about that whole mess.

Na'im chuckles "Well my friend, I'd hate to be in that young ladies position if you two ever meet again! It sounds like you two had a serious grudge growing, hmph? I suppose some people are just narrow minded and only view others by the tone of their skin." Na'im sighs and leans back in his chair again, noting an influx of people around the bar, particuarly a pair of young mystic knights sitting a few tables away. Na'im watches the half elf's feeble attempts at courtship in amusement and nudges Germ "Do you know either of those two heroes master Germ?"

-Mhinak, Level 4 Dwarf Ranger (Goliath)

-"The Demon Germ", Level 8 ??? Rogue (samuraiturtle)

-Warlen Melimane, Level 16.5 Half-Elf Mystic Knight (The Chosen Minifigure)

Vindsval returns to the Hall, his newly augmented blades winking with a rainbow light, reflecting a prismatic effect from the halls torches. He notices Miderun teetering dangerously on her chair and moves to catch her before she falls.

Steady my friend, one such as you should fall in battle, not in leisure.

"Thisn't leisure," insisted Miderun, pushing away Vindsval's hand and the resulting force actually causing her to push herself off her stool in the opposite direction. She righted herself fairly quickly, looking mildly annoyed as she sat back down. "Can't believe you dunno. S'like...ugh, s'like you dunno! It's Zar dal Vohl. Not...not a day for leisure. Not for orcs. Guess not for heroes either..." The young barbarian took a long sip from her more or less empty mug. "Mourning and prayer'r'done. I think...we need more drinks in Baltarok. They help pretty good."

Entering the hall, I cast a withering glance around at all the inhabitants.

Peace could not be found in this wretched place.

Perhaps the Marketplace is more suited to me.

I quickly stride towards the quest board and survey the quests.

One stands out to me.

A chance to get back at the Wolfgang. Not a chance I should pass up lightly.

I sign-up for Quest 135.

Besides, the Dragonlord is one of the better veterans. Making him pleased can't be a bad thing.

Thinking that it's been a while, I post another reminder on the board:

Offering 15% discounts off all Marketplace items: See Monk Pretzel

Mhinak gets situated in a new seat and sees Germ and Na'im, heroes from his previous quest, and waves at them.

Current sign-ups for Quest #136: The Sorcerer's Stone

- Johon, Level 32 3/4 Raider (Bricksandparts)

- Mhinak, Level 4 Ranger (Goliath)

- The Demon Germ, Level 8 Rogue (Samuraiturtle)

- Miderun, Level 13 Barbarian (CallMePie)

- Na'im Thamir, Level 4 Cleric (Enceladus)

(Sign-ups close in ~48 hours)

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

In the Hall, I put up another notice:

Monk Pretzel selling the following:

Magic Viper Skin (Heals 1 health to wearer each round of battle unless knocked out; Accessory)

Cloak of the Barbaric Runecaster (SP: 3; wearer creates and deploys a Skeleton Decoy at the start of every battle; Suitable for Battle Mages, Necromancers, and Scholars; Backwear)

The conversation having ground to an awkward halt, Warlen fidgeted in his chair before mumbling, "Sooo... umm... where'd you get your Armour?"

Magic Viper Skin (Heals 1 health to wearer each round of battle unless knocked out; Accessory)

"How much?"

Edited by The Chosen Minifigure

Noticing the notice on the quest board for items, Annienal looks around, trying to find Monk Pretzel.

"Um, hello. My name is Annienal. Are you selling these?" Annienal doesn't take much notice to his items on sale, but does look at his non-Mythrill shield, (Crescent Shield) although she does drool over the mythrillized one as well.

"That's a nice shield you have. Would you be willing to take a Bright Polish, and say, 250 gold for it and this sword." She says, pointing to his Annointed Gladius.

Mhinak pins a notice that he is willing to sell or trade a Scroll of Confusion and an Emerald.

Throlar unobtrusively sidles into the hall and signs up for quest 137 before moving to the bar and saying;

"Is there anyone here called 'the Demon Germ'? I have something for him."

Edited by Lord Duvors

" Na'im sighs and leans back in his chair again, noting an influx of people around the bar, particuarly a pair of young mystic knights sitting a few tables away. Na'im watches the half elf's feeble attempts at courtship in amusement and nudges Germ "Do you know either of those two heroes master Germ?"

I quested with the male, "Warlen". He could tell you about the "lady assassin" too, if you asked him. Now the female not so much. The best I could tell you about her is she quite or shy.

Throlar unobtrusively sidles into the hall and signs up for quest 137 before moving to the bar and saying;

"Is there anyone here called 'the Demon Germ'? I have something for him."

Hearing his name he excuse himself from Na'im and said: I heard some one looking for me are you him?

Offering 15% discounts off all Marketplace items: See Monk Pretzel

Asking the Monk: How much for 2 or 3 "Remedys"? And for a "Shuriken"? Then adds: If you are selling off weapons I might be interested in the "Old Paladin Sword (WP: 2; Light; Longsword)" for the right price.

Mhinak gets situated in a new seat and sees Germ and Na'im, heroes from his previous quest, and waves at them.

Quickly waves back, but a little to busy to do much of any thing else. Edited by samuraiturtle

"Thisn't leisure," insisted Miderun, pushing away Vindsval's hand and the resulting force actually causing her to push herself off her stool in the opposite direction. She righted herself fairly quickly, looking mildly annoyed as she sat back down. "Can't believe you dunno. S'like...ugh, s'like you dunno! It's Zar dal Vohl. Not...not a day for leisure. Not for orcs. Guess not for heroes either..." The young barbarian took a long sip from her more or less empty mug. "Mourning and prayer'r'done. I think...we need more drinks in Baltarok. They help pretty good."

Vindsval rights her on her chair once again.

You keep forgetting Miderun, that I am neither an orc nor from Baltarok. I know nothing of Zar dal Vohl. Let me get you something to eat and you can tell me all I need to know.

He leaves the table briefly and places an order for some fried bacon, hard crust breads, and sharp cheese. Then while he waits he goes tot he quest board and signs up for Quests 135, 136, and 137.

He picks up his order and places the food on the table before Miderun.

​Eat some of this I will be back in a moment to learn more of the Zar Dal Vohl.

He goes to stand beside Annienal.

I would still be interested in coming to a terms of sale for the Bright Polish if you are wiling.

Edited by Asphalt