Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"Speak of the devil..." Johon says, scooting the bench back and standing. Two groups of people enter the hall, each posting something on the board. "Well... looks like we might be able to get back on the field, mate." He says, patting Sorrow's shoulder. He pulls his hood on and vaults over the railing, landing a couple seconds later and rolling.

heroicanpc-scheherazade2.jpg "Damned kids nowadays..." Scheherazade mutters to herself, getting a small chuckle from the raider.

He looks to the quest-board and looks over the quests, deciding he might as well sign up for both.

His heart leaped into his throat as he read the latest quest listings. Could it be?

"Baba.." he cursed, under his breath. Arx gave Thormanil a quizzical look as he signed his name for Quest #135, his eyes aflame with vengeance.

~One more new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#137 by Kintobor)!~

Mhinak walks into the hall and cockily shouts.

1cpWsov.png

"Greetings everyone, the great Mhinak has returned!"

He then signs up for Quests #136 & #137. He wishes to himself that he could sign up for Quest #135 as well but he's not that experienced... just yet. He then heads over to order some grub - a meaty stew with mushrooms, onion and a biscuit - with some mead.

Coming back to the hall. Some how the place seems darker when he comes in. He check out the quest board and puts his name down for Quest #136 & Quest #137.

I am trying to find, what was his name ... Lint Windspitter, Gay Boxer. Any one know where he is at?

Then just goes to a dark corner sits their. Wondering if any one might want to buys some of his stuff. And thinking he should get some food.

A rather tattered looking orc stumbles into the hall, raising his cap up before stumbling in further. He reaches the quest board and takes note of the names on it.

heroicaquest74-jensen.jpg

"*hiccup* Well, then, let's see who wants to go to ole Fellcrest..."

-Mhinak, Level 4 Dwarven Ranger (Goliath)

-"The Demon Germ", Level 8 ??? Rogue (samuraiturtle)

With his notes taken, the orc makes his way out, noting something about "merry mermaids".

Edited by Kintobor

A large were-racoon, with a bow strapped to his back, hurries into the Hall and scurries towards the Quest board, and sniffs anxiously at the current sign-ups pinned on the board.

Current sign-ups for Quest #136: The Sorcerer's Stone

- Johon, Level 32 3/4 Raider (Bricksandparts)

- Mhinak, Level 4 Ranger (Goliath)

- The Demon Germ, Level 8 Rogue (Samuraiturtle)

18512177872_bb336e6366_t.jpg

"Did he ask for a large party or a large ship. I'm confused."

The were-racoon wonders to himself, counting his coins as he leaves the Hall.

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

The doors to the hall creak open once again revealing a tall figure clothed entriely in black. He rubs his eyes and sets off to obseve the current quests, scratching his chin as he dose so. Eventually, after much indescion he decides to sign up for quest 136 with that done he weaves his way through the tables in the salon to the bar, when he spots his old quest mate Germ in the corner.

"Master Germ!" Exclaims Na'im "I see you have returned from your adventures. Did you find what you were, ah...looking for in Eubric forest?" Na'im says hovering next to the demon hoping for some sign of reconition

Namyrra suddenly woke from her trance-like slumber, were her ears deceiving her? Had really someone mentioned Fenario? A quick look at the questboard confirmed her ears were indeed still working.

"Certainly didn't expect to go back to Fenario any time soon, but the Dragonlord did ask for Fenarians and highly experienced heroes, and I do think I qualify on both counts." she quietly muttered to herself before signing up for quest #135.

Current sign-ups for Quest#135: Kill Baba

1. Johon, Level 32 3/4 Raider (Bricksandparts)

2. Thormanil Nihai, Level 41 4/5 Dragoon (swils)

3. Namyrra Uq, Level 49 2/5 Archmage (Quarryman)

"Master Germ!" Exclaims Na'im "I see you have returned from your adventures. Did you find what you were, ah...looking for in Eubric forest?" Na'im says hovering next to the demon hoping for some sign of reconition

OH, Na'im. I only check out a little bit of the forest, hunger got the better of me. I probably go out back out later. I am not in a big hurry to explore the woods. Then orders some more food. If you want to get some thing to eat too it is find with me. Heck you could sit here if you want to.

A few minutes later talking to Na'im. I was going to head back out to the woods. And then notice some chance to earn some extra gold. Did you sign up for any quest yet? Personally, I am trying to see about two of the quest.

OH, Na'im. I only check out a little bit of the forest, hunger got the better of me. I probably go out back out later. I am not in a big hurry to explore the woods. Then orders some more food. If you want to get some thing to eat too it is find with me. Heck you could sit here if you want to.

A few minutes later talking to Na'im. I was going to head back out to the woods. And then notice some chance to earn some extra gold. Did you sign up for any quest yet? Personally, I am trying to see about two of the quest.

"My thanks master Germ" Na'im says, taking the invitation to sit "Although I make it a piont never to eat at the hall. Why eat here when you are in a city that is the very melting pot of cultures form all over Olegia? Think, Luosh honeyloafs! Dragon liver straight from Dastan! I've heard the Aoi have some intersting cuisine as well...Ah, Eubric has so much to offer master Germ!" Na'im pauses feeling a little foolish from getting carried away "I have indeed signed up for a quest-something about prospectors I believe-they always seem to be able to pay a pretty penny for protection. It's a big biusness you know..."

Why eat here when you are in a city that is the very melting pot of cultures form all over Olegia?

"I have indeed signed up for a quest-something about prospectors I believe-they always seem to be able to pay a pretty penny for protection. It's a big biusness you know..."

Because, the food here is free. Don't ask me how they make a profit. And, I think they could get food you mention here if you ask them about it.

Their is another "quest" about the dead it looks like it pays OK. I figured it never hurt to have more than one option.

Nalguz walks in. Not speaking, he swallowed a yellow, bubbling potion with blue swirls in it.

Then he speaks in an impossibly smooth voice.

"Orc. Cani've a... vennommbrrew?"

Because, the food here is free. Don't ask me how they make a profit. And, I think they could get food you mention here if you ask them about it.

Their is another "quest" about the dead it looks like it pays OK. I figured it never hurt to have more than one option.

Na'im snorts "I would doubt they would bother. Good food dosen't come cheap, you see." Na'im pauses as he hears Germ discuss the other quest "You have to see it from the employers piont of view." Na'im begins in a serious voice "Let's say there are two heroes who have signed up for the quest. But then the employer notices that one has signed up for another one as well! Now which one do you suppose they will pick for the position on their quest?" Na'im asks spreading his hands grandly and relaxing back in his chair

I guess so. But, "people" do not seem to like me for whatever reason. Plus, it could look like I am desperate. And they could push me around easier. Witch could work to my advantage, if they are naive. But, if it was me hiring "Heroicans". I would just pick the ones I think could get the job done. And if they sign up for the quest they obviously are willing to do it. And for whatever kind of payment I am giving out.

Annienal makes it back to the hall, but doesn't linger around for long. Instead, she heads to the training room.

I guess so. But, "people" do not seem to like me for whatever reason. Plus, it could look like I am desperate. And they could push me around easier. Witch could work to my advantage, if they are naive. But, if it was me hiring "Heroicans". I would just pick the ones I think could get the job done. And if they sign up for the quest they obviously are willing to do it. And for whatever kind of payment I am giving out.

Na'im smirks "well I should hope most employers see matters differently, because you and me master Germ, we are just small fish In a big pond" he says glancing at the Fenarian archmage who had rescently visited the quest board "Of course most people probably have racial stereotypes as well that influence their choice. Do you have any idea why people dislike you generally master Germ?" Na'im asks in a genuinely interested tone

Annienal returned to the hall in her new, polished armour. She makes her way to the quest board and notices a few quests that peak her interest.

"Looking for elves... highly experienced..." She looks at her armour. She didn't know if she was considered "highly experienced", and she wasn't entirely sure who Baba was, but perhaps she could be of assistance.

Annienal Anavir signs up Quest #135: Kill Baba, noting her elvish heritage.

Edited by Kintobor

Vindsval returns to the hall shortly after Annienal. He makes his way to his customary barrel and sits. He places both of his weapons, Verkenner and the twin sai on the table in front of him. He gazes at each intently, deep in thought.

Do you have any idea why people dislike you generally master Germ?" Na'im asks in a genuinely interested tone

My guess is because I am a "demon". And I do not hide it. I guess that scares "people".

Hell the first "quest" I was on their was an assassin "Diana Justice" (I think that is who you say her name). Well she might be "crazy" but I got the impression she would of killed me off, if she could. Thinking about it, if I do ever come across her again I would not hesitate to give her the chance to kill me off, before I kill her off. Then a snarl come off his face thinking about that whole mess.

Warlen walks into the hall, his cloak streaming behind him. As he walked past the board, twin bolts of fire extended from his fingers, Signing him up for Quests #135 and #137.

Walking confidently over to Annienal, he sat next to her.

"My Lady. I see you've taken up the same path as I, although perhaps not of Eulalia, from your glowing aura. Or is that simply your beauty? I cannot tell."

Apparently someone had left a chair by the quest board, as Warlen sits next to Annienal. His sudden presence makes her jump a bit.

"My Lady. I see you've taken up the same path as I, although perhaps not of Eulalia, from your glowing aura. Or is that simply your beauty? I cannot tell."

"Oh, um, Warlen, it's nice to see you. I wouldn't necessarily say we took the same path. Or, um, maybe we did... Vind would be the one to tell you that." Annienal blushes at Warlen's comment, although she seems more flustered by the thought of every male she meets falling in love with her. To her she was just some lanky young elf. She's immediately remind of Lind's sudden kiss, and how much she wanted to avoid that scene again entirely.

"Um... thank you, Warlen. I-I appreciate the compliment. It's... um... very... kind of you?" Annienal says, sounding somewhat sheepish.