Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Discussion

Gaahh! That page is absurdly slow to load, it's like the 90's all over again for crying out loud! I've been waiting for close to ten minutes and it's yet managed to load completely only the leprechaun (which looks fabulous!) and the emo skater girl (looks cute). I wanna see the minotaur and the warrior!

Ok, now their all loaded! It looks this upcoming series might even become my favourite so far. Great figures and an abundance of very useful new accessories!

There seems to be a small knob in the outer rim of the leprechaun pot, could it be that one of the new bucket handles could be attached to it? That would be awesome!

Edited by Haltiamieli

DAAAAAAAAAAAANG!! Outstanding choices, TLG!

1. Minotaur is outstanding-- clearly the fig to beat in the series. The horns are awesome and seem to be separate pieces... would love to see them on a Viking helm. I can't imagine another figure in this series topping this one. Could this be a hint to the possible Greek theme I've been dreaming about??

2. The Mechanic ak grease monkey is so clever! Love the red toolbox, and the hairpiece is awesome-- could this be the harbinger of an upcoming Elvis fi??

3. Butcher is pretty cool, especially his accessories. The cleaver is perfect and the steak is interesting-- would be well employed in the hypothetical zoo set everyone wants so bad. Personally I love his hat!

4. Leprechaun's torso is an excellent print. We saw this coming, for sure!

5. The Highlander is, surprisingly, a bit of a letdown for me. Perhaps it's just too dark, but the torso and leg print just isn't what I'd imagined. Colors are so dark. Sword is great, though.

6. Skater Girl is alright... Love the Lego Skull with pink bowtie on her hoodie. I notice that they're re-using the mime's print on her pink arms. TLG isn't stupid-- putting together a whole 'gang' of teen skaters will keep the TFOLs happy with the Minifig theme.

7. The Djinni, or 'Genie,' is VERY unique. To my knowledge it's the first lower body piece in the Collectible Minifig series that isn't a leg assembly or the woman's skirt wedge piece. This is encouraging news, and might very well hint to more in the future... No disrespect to BrickArms, but this news, coupled with the minotaur fig, might hint to a possible official Centaur figure in future series. Sky's the limit!

8. Spacegirl-- wow, that's REALLY really pink! But it's clever, and I could see this pairing up very well with the S1 Spaceman.

Toss in the rest and we're off to a great start here!

9. Gray Alien-- As we discussed before, great head mold, horrible torso print.

10. Statue of Liberty-- perfect in every way. Change NOTHING.

Series 6 is looking great, and depending what else is revealed in the remaining 6 might very well make this better than 5. We'll have to see-- for me the benchmark remains Series 4-- but these 10 certainly offer great potential!

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Bonaparte: Picture removed on request of LEGO

It's the Fonz ! :excited:

His hat is perfect for a classic soda jerk or ice cream van driver eh ?

Oh, these are getting better and better ! :moar:

Not too forget pink space babe ! :purrr::devil_laugh:

Edited by Bonaparte

Oh my, I just LOVE the steak!!!

But why, why, WHY does the spacewoman's suit have to be PINK?! For crying out loud, in this way feminists will always complain about TLG's gender policy - including me. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Because little girls like pink. Just ask my daughters. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I think she looks really good. Now we just need the other colors to make power rangers!

Oh, these are getting better and better ! :moar:

Not too forget pink space babe ! :purrr::devil_laugh:

Could you please post the rest like these two? I am blocked from media sharing sites at work and would like to see the others.

Thanks.

Because little girls like pink. Just ask my daughters. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I think she looks really good. Now we just need the other colors to make power rangers!

Could you please post the rest like these two? I am blocked from media sharing sites at work and would like to see the others.

Thanks.

My link

Edited by iKonoKlasT

Thanks.

Okay.

I think there is still more to come. :wink:

Oh god! Brilliant! I'm so excited for these!

I'm in love with the Mechanic/ "fonz" ahaha

I don't like Warrior guy though, he kind of sucks.

Edited by Ben Blackman

Here is the skate girl:

Yeah it seems like we needed more skaters :hmpf:

1. Minotaur is outstanding-- clearly the fig to beat in the series. The horns are awesome and seem to be separate pieces... would love to see them on a Viking helm. I can't imagine another figure in this series topping this one. Could this be a hint to the possible Greek theme I've been dreaming about??

They're the same horns that the LEGO cows have, so they're nothing new. They do look good on a viking helmet, though. It's the first thing I did with them when I got them. :wink:

Oh, and please stop assuming collectable minifigs as hints for future themes. Because they're not. TLG have reused some of the parts introduced in the CM series in later themes, but that's all.

Yeah it seems like we needed more skaters :hmpf:

The skateboard doesn't bother me, the figure is superb in spite of it, just like the other skaters have been. They can easily be used as modern teenagers in a LEGO city with or without their skateboards.

I'm so hoping that these are real. Love Statue of Liberty, Scotsman, Leprechaun, Genie and Minotaur. I know I'd buy many many copies of those. I've been wanting more fantasy creatures and the Genie and Minotaur are right up my alley. I think I'll have to make a maze. lol.

Aw, how cute a skull with a pink bow on skate girls sweat-top ? :sick::laugh:

Yes, pink bows .......very punk or goth indeed ! :laugh:

The skater is quite awesome. More pink still, but it's okay in a punk clothes style. The hairpiece is really nice.

Asided from the alien (which looks like a cheap vending machine toy to me), this series looks great. I only wish the leprechaun had the fisherman/gnome beard in orange.

My daughter is going to go nuts over the PINK spacegirl and goth skater chick.

I'm really hoping that this is true. The Statue of Liberty, Butcher and Genie are my favorite out of these and I would really like the chance to own them. These are definitely getting better with every series.

Well, that's cool news to wake up to. I really like most of these. Obviously, another skater is a bit boring, but at least there's a twist - and she does look kinda bad megablocks. And I do love the pink power ranger, so I guess I can't complain about the skater girl. Statue of Liberty a costume you think? Butcher is great! Same with Mechanic. Those two will go straight into many AFOL's cities. Minotaur and Warrior doesn't really interest me, but I guess they're ok. The Leprechaun and Genie are of course very unique, and I do like the Genie in particular.

added them into an album since many of the pictures doesn't work:

http://imgur.com/a/Vv9aa#0pO3U