XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

I meant to say that including wings was a positive, but having one of the Geonosians be a Zombie is a negative that sort of negates the positive of the wings. If there were two normal Geonosians, both with wings, I would've considered this set. But I have no use for a Zombie Geonosian, and I'm not going to buy the set just for two pairs of wings and one normal Geonosian. We wanted winged Geonosians, and we got them, but the fact that one of them is a Zombie spoils it for me.

Take the zombie wings, get the Geonosian from 7959, wah-la! two normal Geo's and a flightless zombie Geo. :sweet:

Am I the only who noticed the new stormtrooper Torso print for the Endor Battlepack? *huh*

Or am I just crazy?

No, your not; at least Brickdoctor had mentioned this point before, and yes, you probably are. Anyway, I prefer the old torso printing. I miss the shadows under the breast, and I don't think that the circle which seems to represent a belt buckle, is a substantial improvement of the old torso printing. It doesn't look as decent as the old one.

No, your not; at least Brickdoctor had mentioned this point before.

Me too, as far as I am aware I was the first :grin:.

Am I the only who noticed the new stormtrooper Torso print for the Endor Battlepack? *huh*

Or am I just crazy?

Now that I think about it, His Unhumbleness Mr Man may have been the first to recognize the new torso prints.

Edited by Brickadeer

Now that I think about it, His Unhumbleness Mr Man may have been the first to recognize the new torso prints.

:grin:.

I need images of the UCS B-Wing :cry_sad:.

Your links are broken. You have an extra http// in each one. I've fixed them in my quote.

I have fixed them.

Grogall, please show us high-res of the Planets! :wink:

is the new arf trooper suppose to represent a specfic arf trooper? it sort of looks like wolfpack insignias

Edited by 67mountie67

is the new arf trooper suppose to represent a specfic arf trooper? it sort of looks like wolfpack insignias

Here he is! (In the top left corner on the AT-RT.)

And that escape pod is disgustingly simplistic. It would be so easy to engineer, but unfortunately I have neither the parts nor LDD, so I cannot do it. I might be reverse-engineering the BPs, though! :wink:

Ah wait, that's right! It was the B-Wing that was the UCS, not the Y-Wing. :tongue:

Is there a chance of a system B-Wing being released alongside the UCS?

is the new arf trooper suppose to represent a specific arf trooper? it sort of looks like wolfpack insignias

It's a wolfpack ARF Trooper.

Is there a chance of a system B-Wing being released alongside the UCS?

Do you mean to go with the new system Y-Wing and X-Wing? it's not really a possibility, I don't think there's being a year with a system scaled craft and a UCS craft together.

Edited by Mr Man

Do you mean to go with the new system Y-Wing and X-Wing? it's not really a possibility, I don't think there's being a year with a system scaled craft and a UCS craft together.

If there is another System-scale Rebel fighter this year, I'm placing my bets on an A-Wing. They already have a design for it in Home One, and it would be so easy to make it white and red and add a landing platform so it can cost $20. But, I doubt that there will be another System OT ship in 2012. I think that our two missing sets from the summer wave are probably CW. I think that the Felucian fighter will probably be something from the Felucia CW episodes too. I just hope that the Felucian Fighter has Even Piell, Ahsoka in her new outfit, Obi-Wan in his new outfit, Echo, and Fives. Plus two commando droids with shields! :devil:

Has anyone tried reverse-engineering the new escape pod? I'd like to see how it looks from other angles.

Here you go:

9490.png

LXF File

I'm not sure about a few plates' positioning, and I'm sure there's probably some other bricks underneath the seat area bracing it against the 8-wide half-cone, but that'll have to wait until I can see the actual set and instructions. No minifigs, either. They're simple enough. The top of the pod and the bottom of the pod are separated if you click the 'Groups' tab in LDD, so you can put the top onto the pod and take it off with a couple quick clicks.

If there is another System-scale Rebel fighter this year, I'm placing my bets on an A-Wing. They already have a design for it in Home One, and it would be so easy to make it white and red and add a landing platform so it can cost $20.

Unlikely as the Home One set is still relatively new so a new A-Wing is probably off the cards, both the X-Wing and Y-Wing (and the TIE Fighter) haven't had a version for quite some time now.

Actually, it's proper title is a "Kamino" ARF Trooper...

If you want the reason why, here it is: These Clones first appeared in the season 3 premiere, however they re-appeared in "Mercy Mission", season 4 episode 5, but with an addition of stripes on their arms, which the action figure and Lego versions contain.

To sum it all up, Clone Wars was to lazy to make a new ARF Trooper for the Wolfpack, so they went around that by providing the Kamino ARF now with arm stripes, but they are still Kamino ones...

Sorry for the off-topic talk...

On-topic: I look forward to the sets more than ever now that we have final images of all of them. I'll pick up both CW ones, Jedi Interceptor, Droid Escape and the OT battle pack. Really looking foward to the new Clones. Especially Gree, hope to see a animated phase 2 version if he shows up in Lego.

@ darthnihilius The Felucian Fighter if true won't include that! Provided it is even CW, it must be based on the S3 finale, as it's the only recent time in the show that was on Felucia, and it probably just means a "Battle of Felucia" or "Trandoshan Ship" ones. That said, I'd love to see Corporal Comet, S3 Ahsoka, Garnac and CW Chewbacca as mini-figures there. Your hopes would be more suited to Saesee Tiin's starfighter. As it's likely to be CW, it would be based on the Citadel arc, the episodes where your wants appeared in. If it's true, I hope it's done like this year's Mace Windu's starfighter, that was a great set :thumbup:

@ darthnihilius The Felucian Fighter if true won't include that! Provided it is even CW, it must be based on the S3 finale, as it's the only recent time in the show that was on Felucia, and it probably just means a "Battle of Felucia" or "Trandoshan Ship" ones. That said, I'd love to see Corporal Comet, S3 Ahsoka, Garnac and CW Chewbacca as mini-figures there. Your hopes would be more suited to Saesee Tiin's starfighter. As it's likely to be CW, it would be based on the Citadel arc, the episodes where your wants appeared in. If it's true, I hope it's done like this year's Mace Windu's starfighter, that was a great set :thumbup:

The Saesee Tiin fighter is probably going to be like Plo Koon's fighter of 2010, or the Sith Nightspeeder of this year. A fighter, the pilot, an Astro, and not much else. If, in fact, it is done like the Mace Windu Fighter, I would be very happy. Echo, Fives, Tiin, and two commando droids would work best for that style. The Felucia fighter may be based on the episodes you say, but you forget about TLG's RFPP (Random Figure Placement Policy). I think it will probably come with a Trandoshan, Ahsoka, and one of the bounty hunters from Sugi's gang. (Probably one that we didn't get in the Halo set. But that's without the RFPP. With the RFPP, here is an example of a possible combination: Black-marking Wolffe, Even Piell, Tactical droid, and Echo. I know that they aren't from the episode, but does TLG care? If the figs will sell the set, put them in. An example of this is the Republic Frigate from 2011. Half those people never came near one of those ships! But the figs sell the set, so they are in there.

I just noticed the dirty sandtroopers!!! Awesome cant wait.

I wish Lego would make C3-P0 in the same material/paint as the Gold helmet on my Series 5 Gladiator.

I wish Lego would make C3-P0 in the same material/paint as the Gold helmet on my Series 5 Gladiator.

Me too! I originally thought that the C3-P0 in the Pod set was cast in the Prince of Persia nougat color...I think it would be an interesting way to portray him as being dirty...

Don't know if anyone's answered this yet, but why is there a PoP gold flick-fire missile in the Clone Battlepack?

Sounds weird to me :sceptic: .

A POP flick-fire missile as in why is it gold?

Maybe it's because it seems like an ok idea or something, I doubt there is a concrete reason for it...

Hmmm...personally, I wonder if they'll produce more experimental phase II armor wearing clones or they'll start with phase II armors soon.

Edited by Brickadeer

I don't see where this is coming from.

Neither do I, really. Just that it would be nice to get a B-Wing again.

The A-Wing might be a possibility. Home One was fairly recent, but it's not a standalone A-Wing.