texas_jack_can

Has anyone been tempted...

I am shocked and i really miss LEGO pirates...if i could...i'd buy that chinsese pirates

MUTINY!!! WALK THE PLANK!!!!!!!!

don't be fanatic...

You must admit that imitation has good things...the brilliant swords are really cool...same about the brilliant gun.Some pieces and minifig parts could be used for creating MOCs.

Some things of that imitation are terrible...like the neckline of some pirate shirts and faces some minifigs...but they are a useful imitation because there are interesting pieces and accesories...and Captain Redbeard/Roger imitation isn't bad after all

If these rip offs were made with decent quality parts then they'd be doing us a good turn by providing sets that The LEGO Company obviously isn't going to give us. But alas their inferior quality makes them worthless... Worthless to me anyway...

Nope. I'm making an assumption! The pictures I've seen so far are of an inferior product which has no value to me. Too bad if I'm wrong but I'm not going to find out the hard way. You lads can do that!

I already have some difficulies to see and worth, touch a Megablock set, so I never want such an inferior LEGO product! The prducts of this "brand" that are not inspired by official LEGO sets are really horrible (like thos houses with weapons :-X ). And I don't say a world about thos war sets!

I'm a purist and proud to be one! ;-)

don't be fanatic...

You must admit that imitation has good things...the brilliant swords are really cool...same about the brilliant gun.Some pieces and minifig parts could be used for creating MOCs.

Some things of that imitation are terrible...like the neckline of some pirate shirts and faces some minifigs...but they are a useful imitation because there are interesting pieces and accesories...and Captain Redbeard/Roger imitation isn't bad after all

I don't like to admit.. and I don't think those swords or guns are brilliant, they are pretty nice but NOT brilliant, a saber with gold and silver, that would be brilliant.

And if i should use pieces for MOCs it will just feel...wrong...espesially because lego is not on every stud, just don't buy these, you shouldn't waste money on this, and...what you see is not always what you get....

they are brilliant and is undenyable...if you thought i wanted to say "great, cool, etc" you are wrong...i said brilliant about the light effect.

About using pieces in MOCs you said i shouldn't but is only an "ethic" reason, isn't it?

I would love a bunch of those chrome silver swords! But everything else, :-X . The pieces probably don't fit together well and the colors are probably off because of the cheap quality plastic, so the bricks are useless in lego mocs. But if making a chrome silver sword is going to be custom and untraditional in the first place getting it from a different brand is fine with me.

That stuff is cheap. It is true, without LEGO on the stud, it looks erie to mee.

Sorry about the double post, but if anyone wants it this guy sells fake lego.

yep, but just for the record, he does not say it actually IS lego, so what you're basically saying is: 'if you're interested in 'lego-look alikes', here's one selling them on ebay.

Sorry about the double post, but if anyone wants it this guy sells fake lego.

yep, but just for the record, he does not say it actually IS lego, so what you're basically saying is: 'if you're interested in 'lego-look alikes', here's one selling them on ebay.

Yep, but when you search for "pirate lego" or some thing of the such his item come up as results.

I don't want to start a war here but when I compare the older 80's lego pieces and the today lego pieces, this ones feel like chinese to me... the wheigt, the colors are not so opaque, the feel is diferent, but I think they connect better.

I don't want to start a war here but when I compare the older 80's lego pieces and the today lego pieces, this ones feel like chinese to me... the wheigt, the colors are not so opaque, the feel is diferent, but I think they connect better.

Can you be more clear next time? *wacko* I don't know what you mean with this and they and all that, just use old lego, lego, and china things, okay? *pirate*

Can you be more clear next time? *wacko* I don't know what you mean with this and they and all that, just use old lego, lego, and china things, okay? *pirate*

I'm sorry if my english is not very correct, but I don

I can't believe this topic is still going on strong, I guess cheap Chinese lego really hits a nerve for some people X-O . Anyway, I'm still thinking about buying one of these, and if I do, I think it will be the Imperial Outpost copy, then I can do a direct comparison between the two. And by that time, I will have access to a digital camera, so pics will ensue as well!

I can't believe this topic is still going on strong, I guess cheap Chinese lego really hits a nerve for some people X-O . Anyway, I'm still thinking about buying one of these, and if I do, I think it will be the Imperial Outpost copy, then I can do a direct comparison between the two. And by that time, I will have access to a digital camera, so pics will ensue as well!

Well i really want to get this but the international post is 45 dollars for 6 weeks shipping.... i cant justify it.... i have been looking for one of these for a while though, and would like to see how they compare, i believe it is a different clone brand then the first ones we were talking about.... but this is the large ship of oxford korea blocks... i think i posted a picture of this on this thread already. I dont know maybe someone is more daring then i am. I would really like to know the results...