KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

My Mother offered to but me some sets for my 22nd birthday. I asked her, and she bought me the First Order Transporter. I wanted to buy myself the First Order Battlepack and the Resistance Battlepack,but at checkout she took them from me and paid for them herself too. All I can say is, thanks mom! :)

Moms are the best. My Mom got me a sealed Wookiee Gunship from eBay for my birthday in a few weeks.

My wife purchased a Carbon Freezing Chamber set from a third party seller on Amazon for $35.

I just received this beast, I know some people will say I should have got the Slave I but the TIE Fighter has much much bigger place in my heart, always loved that thing.

410af5e72b.jpg

Bought The Ghost yesterday because I liked Rebels much more than expected. I watched the last episodes of Season 1 while I built the set. The final model ist nice, but building it wasn't very exciting. And it's a bit too colourful in my opinion. I think, I will replace some parts.

Got the Resistance X-Wing Microfighter 75125. My Walmart had the entire series 3, plus the Battlefront battle packs, Carbon Freezing Chamber, Droid Escape Pod, Hoth Attack and the Obi-Wan Interceptor. Had to restrain myself from getting everything.

I really want the Hoth Attack.

Went a bit crazy and got...

75049: Snowspeeder

75054: AT-AT

10225: UCS R2-D2

10227: UCS B-Wing

10236: Ewok Village

Edited by Andyperkins

Went a bit crazy and got...

75049: Snowspeeder

75054: AT-AT

10225: UCS R2-D2

10227: UCS B-Wing

10236: Ewok Village

That's an epic haul.

Just picked up UCS R2-D2 and UCS Obi Starfighter. Makes 9 UCS sets bought since October. I think I'm done for awhile ;)

Now to start building them...

Had the FO Tie Fighter bought as a pressie from the wife (admittedly after I bought the Falcon myself).

Tie Fighters just rock my boat, there's something about them that just makes me giggle like a school girl

Just picked up UCS R2-D2 and UCS Obi Starfighter. Makes 9 UCS sets bought since October. I think I'm done for awhile ;)

Now to start building them...

That's the way to do it!!

Score! Found the Kanan's Speeder Bike set at Target! Thought it was gonna be $24.99, but it was a very pleasant $19.99! Didn't even bother building the bike, but the crates look pretty good. And that new Imperial combat driver... *swoon* Only March set I've seen so far, besides one DC Superheroes set.

Double post, but whatever. My Wal-Mart has all the new Star Wars sets! Got a Galactic Empire BP. Now where's my Brasso....

Got the Resistance X-Wing Microfighter 75125. My Walmart had the entire series 3, plus the Battlefront battle packs, Carbon Freezing Chamber, Droid Escape Pod, Hoth Attack and the Obi-Wan Interceptor. Had to restrain myself from getting everything.

I really want the Hoth Attack.

Are you in the USA?

@ ChiefPie: Yep he's in the US.

I'm in the US too, and my local Wal-Mart and Target already have all of the new sets.

Thanks, looks like I'm going to look around!

Finished my UCS Slave I. I had two missing pieces, but they were mistakenly replaced by the wrong pieces in the bags. I got a 1 x 6 dark gray brick instead of a 1 x 8 black Technic brick in one bag. In the other, I got a 1 x 4 LBG winglet instead of a 1 x 3 LBG winglet. Thankfully, I had one of the parts on hand and I was able to go to a second hand store that has a big table of loose parts and find the other.

Ordered another AT-AT Microfighter with some rewards points on Amazon. I love the AT-AT driver minifigure, I have the one that came with my 75054 set and the Microfighter I already have. Maybe a fourth is on the horizon...

My wife went to Walmart and picked up the Obi-Wan Jedi Interceptor for my son, the Hoth Attack, the Ghost Microfighter and Wookiee Gunship Microfighter for me and a couple of the Mighty Micros DC sets for herself. She put together the Carbon Freezing Chamber that she had ordered last week and said it wasn't that fun of a build. My son said he was being "silly" when he stacked the wing stickers on top of each other. That was fun prying them apart.

Edited by JPN366

Tie Advanced Prototype 75082. Looks good and I had a lot of fun building it.

Ezra's speeder bike 75090. No mandalorian helmet. Didn't enjoy building the same vehicle twice. Maybe is should read reviews before i buy a Set...