KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

My 7965 Millennium Falcon has just arrived :wub:

I won it on Ebay for a, relatively, bargain cost of £92 new including postage. I'm really looking forward to building it on Christmas day, and it should be a bit easier to display than my UCS one!

Just got the USC X-wing.

Around X-mas I'll be getting/purchasing the 10188 Death Star - just to get a break from all the serious UCS modding :P

Family got me a MISB Republic Cruiser! :wub_drool: Can't wait to start building! :excited:

I got the 10188 Death Star from my girlfriend, brother and mother! :) It was brand new in shipping box from the local LEGO store :)

I feel very spoiled :) It should provide a nice break from all the UCS building and modding :)

Now I just have to get a lot of extra minifigs for it :)

I picked up Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter and Plo Koon's starfighter for 50% off at Walmart. They had tons of SW advent calendars for $19.90 as well.

I got 10212 for Christmas! It is sitting in my room, and I am just dying to start building. However, I am moving in about 3 weeks, so I will have to wait until I settle into my new place... AGH!

Today I managed to get the Geonosian Cannon and CW battle pack at Argos. I will be posting reviews of them tomorrow, if time permits.

The other half got me the Imperial Shuttle for Xmas, she didn't realise I already have one sitting in the cupboard and I was still very greatful so I will just hang onto the extra one for now.

Endor Battle Pack and Droid Escape today. Think I may go back tomorrow and pick up either the X-Wing or the TIE.

On Sunday night, I went out with all my money form the Christmas and got the Podracers(a great set, alittle overpriced but great minifigs), the Geonosian Fighter(a wonderful fighter and a great chance for me to finally get Cody)and the Falcon(Incredible set although I think lego could have tried harder but, a nice set anyway.)

Hey guys, remember the first clone wars battle pack that came out in 2008? I found it in a ToysRUs store two days ago! The set is no more produced my LEGO.

I am happy :)

Hey guys, remember the first clone wars battle pack that came out in 2008? I found it in a ToysRUs store two days ago! The set is no more produced my LEGO.

I am happy :)

Hey, Foan, do you mean this one?

7655.jpg

If so, it was released in 2007.

This doesn't really warrant a whole topio :sceptic: I'll merge it with 'What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase...

Just spent over 17hrs building 10188 death star and 10195 republic dropship, still got few more sets from xmas but need a break as my eyes are mullered...lol

I got the 7661 Jedi star fighter with hyper ring off Craigslist for $40. No kitfisto, not that I care, but complete with instructions.

I got a Geonosian Star Fighter 7959 for £15.97 (TESCO).

Also 9488 CTrooper and CoDroid battle pack, 9489 ERebel and ITrooper battle pack along with 9490 Droid Escape.

Picked up the three planet sets today. Nice little display pieces. I think I might put the planets on the Christmas tree next year - ready made Star Wars baubles!