KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I just picked up my second Clone Turbo Tank today at Lego. I'm thinking about building and modding it extensively. I hope to have a thread up soon showing some changes. I do have some ideas in mind.

Just orderd from the UK SW Advent Calendar and the DK Character encylopedia for $70 deilevered. BUt sen to the shops on the weekend and finally found the Advent Calendar on sale for $40. I tought getting from the UK at $48 was good, $2 off I thought that was good untill I saw the deal on the shelf.

Now I need to wait untill it gets shiped to me and I'll bet that it wont come befor December 1st :angry: . I should of got the $40 deal and re-sold the other one.

Edited by wokajablocka

Pleased to pick up the 6211 Star Destroyer on eBay last night for £77.

Thought that was pretty reasonable as it came complete with its box and all the minifigs.

I've been after this set for a while but all the recent auctions I'd been following always seemed to nudge the £100 mark.

Just hope it doesn't turn into another DDS deal.

Edited by into the blue

Pleased to pick up the 6211 Star Destroyer on eBay last night for £77.

Thought that was pretty reasonable as it came complete with its box and all the minifigs.

I've been after this set for a while but all the recent auctions I'd been following always seemed to nudge the £100 mark.

Just hope it doesn't turn into another DDS deal.

Lol, think i was bidding on same one, there were a few ending yesterday, one ended on £62 so i lost out by £1, like you said seems odd as normally they go for over £100.

Im still trying find 10195 for cheap as dont fancy the £183 price tag at lego.

Lol, think i was bidding on same one...

Oops.

Sorry.

Interesting to see that an UCS Star Destroyer (complete with box) finished around the same time last night.

I think the final bid was just under £600.

Is that the norm for this set?

Wow, seeing here as everybody is buying lots of sets makes me feel poor. :laugh:

Just bought 5 new astromechs from Bricklink today. 7 to go! I expect to complete my collection in the next couple of months. :grin:

I'm always wondering where everyone is storing such an amount of lego.. but maybe that's just because I only have a small room to store my lego in.

Funny, I'm also thinking about collecting all the astromech's, as I am only missing three of four of the little fellas. They're just so lovely. :wub:

Edited by Hollander

I'm always wondering where everyone is storing such an amount of lego.. but maybe that's just because I only have a small room to store my lego in.

Funny, I'm also thinking about collecting all the astromech's, as I am only missing three of four of the little fellas. They're just so lovely. :wub:

I ran out of space a long time ago. I resorted to putting them under my bed and building new shelves.

Finally bought the Podracer set! And for only $60 (a mix of Amazon's Lightning Deal and the remaining five bucks or so I had on an Amazon gift card)! Bought it as a late birthday present to myself. :grin:

Can't wait for it to get here!

Just got the Super Star Destroyer with the latest offer from Lego, 10% off + VIP points (which translates to £50 off), so got it for a nice £300 plus the exclusive Christmas set for free. Woohoo. :wub::thumbup:

And need 3 more minifigures (Leia 7965, Watto, R3PO) from completing my entire minifigure collection.

Im debating the 10195 dropship this weekend via lego vip offer, can get it down to under £150 which is cheaper than second hand via ebay, hope the misses dont find out lol.

10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle £165 brand new, gonna take me all weekend making it now between other jobs, box weighed a ton!

Death Star from Amazon.es came today.

It was on sale for 303€, so I bought two. The other one is coming on monday.

Props to Amazon for fast and secure delivery. I ordered on Wednesday, one was shipped on Thursday and It was delivered to Slovenia on Friday. The other one just shipped today.

I chose standard delivery, but they send the item trough UPS anyway, and they charged the shipping (17€) only once.

I am definitively buying from Amazon (es, fr, de) again.

And need 3 more minifigures (Leia 7965, Watto, R3PO) from completing my entire minifigure collection.

Any chance we could see this minifigure collection? :excited:

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

I just ordered the Tantive IV from the LEGO website. It's 25% off as well as a few others. I can't wait to build it. I also got the free lego holiday set because the order was over $99. Definitely worth it. The star wars sales are listed on the brick bounty blog at brickbounty.com/blog.

just bought today 7930 bounty hunter assault gunship, just want the figs mainly but at 30% off made more sense than buying the figs individually off eBay/bricklink

Im debating the 10195 dropship this weekend via lego vip offer, can get it down to under £150 which is cheaper than second hand via ebay, hope the misses dont find out lol.

Ordered now, looks like boxing day gonna be building day with 10195 and deathstar and republic frigate, and pod race, and tantive... :tongue:

Took advantage of the S@H free delivery, free limited Christmas set and 10% off offer by ordering 7879 Hoth Echo Base and added Creationary for the kids to bump it over £100 mark. Then I used my VIP points - so got the lot for around £80, I think I did OK :sweet: