22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

44 minutes ago, cacacolito said:

Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona. España 

Bam Q3 2023

Thanks for the picture:thumbup: I am sure the kids will love it, however to me the only interesting thing is the chicken. Hope the next wave is more useful for me :wink:

Definitely nothing in this wave of interest to me other than the Chicken.  So unless they restock with some other old random parts I won't be getting any BAM for this quarter. 

I spotted these new Ninjago BaM parts at the Dreamworld LEGO Certified Store the other day. Sort of tempted but there wasn't enough parts I really wanted (from this batch or otherwise) to make spending the $20 for a 3-pack worthwhile.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

I spotted these new Ninjago BaM parts at the Dreamworld LEGO Certified Store the other day. Sort of tempted but there wasn't enough parts I really wanted (from this batch or otherwise) to make spending the $20 for a 3-pack worthwhile.

they are $20.00 for 3 there?

5 hours ago, Josh06 said:

they are $20.00 for 3 there?

Stuff is more expensive in Australia across the board.

There are rarely enough cool parts at once for me to stump up the $20 in costs for a pack here in Australia, but this batch is particularly unexciting. The only thing I'd really want is the recoloured Genie/Dino tracker hair in dark orange.

The dark orange chicken is currently available in an awesome Monkie Kid polybag with a fantastic figure and other great parts, all for only $6 AUD.

On 6/9/2023 at 11:18 AM, cacacolito said:

I put the Instagram where I am introducing the Lego Bam that were coming out

Instagram Lego Bam

I put the pictures again in case anyone wants to see them

Lego Bam Ninjago 

Wow, thank you, nicely done! 

Great overview of past minifigures. You have a huge collection! 

Edited by cebelicamya

On 6/14/2023 at 1:43 PM, cebelicamya said:

Wow, thank you, nicely done! 

Great overview of past minifigures. You have a huge collection! 

Thank!!!  I have to put more than I have but I lack time

On 6/9/2023 at 2:18 AM, cacacolito said:

I put the Instagram where I am introducing the Lego Bam that were coming out

Instagram Lego Bam

I put the pictures again in case anyone wants to see them

Lego Bam Ninjago 

Great collection...I would love to see more when you get the time

I found these dual molded legs at my local BAM station, does anyone know if they're new? Cannot find them on Bricklink

Ex9KGxB.jpg

Went to a store today and got a pack of the dark orange chickens. Very pleased to have a full flock. Got a few other things, including the new orange Ninjago torso and pink hair pieces, which look rather good. Slightly disappointed to realize that it was just plain legs and not printed ones with that torso.

Have anyone seen the falcon knight fig in BAM recently? Apparently a shop got a refill 2 weeks ago :excited: I assumed they would come back as a fig in Q3, but maybe they just start to restock them instead?

7 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Have anyone seen the falcon knight fig in BAM recently? Apparently a shop got a refill 2 weeks ago :excited: I assumed they would come back as a fig in Q3, but maybe they just start to restock them instead?

Was in my nearest store on Sunday and they mostly had the Ninjago parts.  No Falcon parts at all.  They did have the Lion Knight Unicorn and the Wizard and a few other more recent parts but other than the dual molded legs in the blue/red, red/black & white/black combos there was nothing worth getting to me that I wanted more of.  No animal accessories either.  So mostly parts that you could get cheaper from PAB. Hoping they get something new & interesting soon.

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

You'd better not be messing with me!

I missed out on the torsos due to my greed. My local store will allow you to build 3 minifigs and choose 3 accessories. A friend of mine lives by a store that lets you select whichever 12 parts you want. His store sold out before he was able to make it there to buy some for me. I would love to get an order of torsos and dark orange chickens.

14 hours ago, CallMeCarbiz said:

You'd better not be messing with me!

I report only what I saw and read, if that one shop found a bag of them in the basement or if Lego have started shipping them to shops again I do not know so that was why I asked the see if they have popped up anywhere else..

14 hours ago, CallMeCarbiz said:

I missed out on the torsos due to my greed. My local store will allow you to build 3 minifigs and choose 3 accessories. A friend of mine lives by a store that lets you select whichever 12 parts you want. His store sold out before he was able to make it there to buy some for me.

I missed out since they where sold out next time I was in a country with a Lego store. However as long as people only buy a pack or two of parts for personal use not resale I think it is fair that we can choose the parts we want. Most of the time only one or two of the type of parts are great, normally I go for more accessorize like animals, but last time the hats had the best selection.

Does anyone know when the new series of figs will come out?

Edited by zinnn