10or

Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Video Game

Just a question. According to Brickipedia, there are 16 new lessons. But technically it'll be only during Year 5 and 6 that the trio will be in a school situation. Do people reckon the trio will learn spells throughout the game? Or will there be 16 lessons throughout the course of two years??? hmmmmmmm *huh*

Just a question. According to Brickipedia, there are 16 new lessons. But technically it'll be only during Year 5 and 6 that the trio will be in a school situation. Do people reckon the trio will learn spells throughout the game? Or will there be 16 lessons throughout the course of two years??? hmmmmmmm *huh*

I think they'll include Dumbledore's Army lessons and a lot of the stuff from the Half blood prince's book.

That is if brikipedia is accurate.

I am really looking foward to this game... but... it's just one tiny winey incey wincey little thing :angry:

BEGIN RANT

GAH!!!! I justwatched the gameplay video and there was once terrible thing which they used in the POTC video game! Friggin paper loading things!!!! I was sick and tired of them in the POTC game (most of them being 30 secs long) and seeing the gameplay video, 50 SECONDS! Come on!!! :sing: There not even intresting! Heck, even a picture of a minifigure and hint would be better!

I really want to spend 50 seconds watching Harry look back and forth at a map 30 times :hmpf:

END RANT

Sorry about that :blush:

I am really looking foward to this game... but... it's just one tiny winey incey wincey little thing :angry:

BEGIN RANT

GAH!!!! I justwatched the gameplay video and there was once terrible thing which they used in the POTC video game! Friggin paper loading things!!!! I was sick and tired of them in the POTC game (most of them being 30 secs long) and seeing the gameplay video, 50 SECONDS! Come on!!! :sing: There not even intresting! Heck, even a picture of a minifigure and hint would be better!

I really want to spend 50 seconds watching Harry look back and forth at a map 30 times :hmpf:

END RANT

Sorry about that :blush:

i agree 100% with you, i hated the POC LEGO game. i hope that is the only similarity between the 2

i agree 100% with you, i hated the POC LEGO game. i hope that is the only similarity between the 2

Same the potc game was a step backwards from star wars you couldn't go on your own your you had to go as a pair. Not having to round as a pair. Any way date wis it comes out 11 days before my birthday so I'm happy :sweet:

Same the potc game was a step backwards from star wars you couldn't go on your own your you had to go as a pair. Not having to round as a pair. Any way date wis it comes out 11 days before my birthday so I'm happy :sweet:

Lucky! It comes out eight days after my birthday :hmpf_bad: Oh well, close enough! :tongue:

Is deathly hallows being split up for this game as well? I can't really imagine them getting 6 levels out of each of the films.

Is deathly hallows being split up for this game as well? I can't really imagine them getting 6 levels out of each of the films.

Yes, it'll be split up just like the films

It is official the release date is set for November 11!

why is there no trailer?!

I agree. In my opinion, this is really bad advertising. Its less than two months until the game reaches our shelves and we've had barely anything at all :sadnew: does anyone know how to contact travellers tales and find out why they haven't done anything. :angry:

Found some new pictures, actually from the LEGO Website! :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

Harry, Ron and Slughorn in the potions classroom:

Pic1EEFBD309D6F72F84962DFBF96B72DD8.jpg

Harry and Dudley in the park:

PicAEA49FF320E8C9DE77286BCFE24A9389.jpg

A Dementor and Dudley:

Pic0E9374C48335A0BF29D3F692703A4322.jpg

Ron, Hermione and Harry in the Great Hall:

PicC3C407935CAD0493895A991FF6BF565B.jpg

Hermione and Grawp:

PicC51C0C006E30E1167E56DC73F3E83959.jpg

Harry, Ron and Hermione in the Astronomy Tower:

PicC123A2324ABBFA9F504044CBB94B4253.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the new pictures :classic:

I really hope that the cut scenes are not those crappy hand drawn garbage from PoC and I wish they updated Dudley

Edited by 10or

We've all been waiting for it for a long time, but the trailer for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is here! This trailer also introduces the Moody, Tonks, Kingsley and Fudge characters! :sweet: :sweet: :sweet: :sweet: :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

One word to describe the trailer: Unbelievably Epic!!! :sweet: :sweet:

Hopefully the game will live up to the trailer, but it probably will have the typical pace of the previous game. Gotta love the scene in Dumbledore's office though.

Now I'm really wanting an official version of the Sirius Black shown in the trailer :wub: .

That trailer looks freakin' amazing! :wub:

This game was already on my "want" list, but now it's definitely on my "Must Buy NAOW" list.