LegoSjaak

Maersk train in my City

Here are some pictures of my city...since yesterday including 2 Maersk engines.....

I just want to show you......but comments are welcome ofcourse!!

5662385776_0214696ba8_z.jpg

5688238654_83ca4fa453_z.jpg

5662387298_a46172698a_z.jpg

5663708391_c4ffd486fe_z.jpg

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Your city is great 'LegoSjaak'

It looks very crowed when you first look at it but when you take your time to actually look around it's really quite nice default_thumbup.gif

And like the other trains in your city, The Maersk looks great in there.

Your city is great 'LegoSjaak'

It looks very crowed when you first look at it but when you take your time to actually look around it's really quite nice default_thumbup.gif

And like the other trains in your city, The Maersk looks great in there.

Thanx for your compliments... indeed... on a lot of pictures it looks like the city is overcrowded.... Because of the fact that the pictures can only be taken from one side of the city, and hardly from above, it looks extremely busy.. The city is placed underneath a sloped roof, so the heigth of this room is hardly 1.50 meters... That is why i cannot take a picture of the whole city from above.. because there definitely is a smooth roadplan... But main point is that i just makes fun to build a town like this, and it wakens up the collecter inside me.....

Greetz !!

A very impressive city layout indeed, and a very busy one too. The new Maersk train is certainly a good addition to this layout. Though I think it would be better if you've deeplinked the images so we could better appreciate them. If you're having trouble, here's how you do it with flickr:

Right-click on the Image > Choose 'Medium 640' > Right-click again on the image > Choose 'Copy Image Location' > Edit your Post > Click the Insert Image Icon (picture.png) > Paste the copied URL, then Insert Image. Your photos will be deeplinked, just like this:

Hope that helps! :wink:

A very impressive city layout indeed, and a very busy one too. The new Maersk train is certainly a good addition to this layout. Though I think it would be better if you've deeplinked the images so we could better appreciate them. If you're having trouble, here's how you do it with flickr:

Right-click on the Image > Choose 'Medium 640' > Right-click again on the image > Choose 'Copy Image Location' > Edit your Post > Click the Insert Image Icon (picture.png) > Paste the copied URL, then Insert Image. Your photos will be deeplinked, just like this:

Hope that helps! :wink:

KielDaMan, thank you! Indeed i'm having difficulties with deeplinking..i tried it but did not get it right.... I wil try another time and maybe open a new topic to try it again..!!

Thanks for showing at least one picture!!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

KielDaMan, thank you! Indeed i'm having difficulties with deeplinking..i tried it but did not get it right.... I wil try another time and maybe open a new topic to try it again..!!

I've deeplinked these for you. If you follow Kiel's instructions it should work for you too.

Nice city :wink:

Love your city but it is very busy. A focal point maybe?

Great picture for Where's Wally?

Love your city but it is very busy. A focal point maybe?

Great picture for Where's Wally?

Yes, it is a focal point..the whole city is built under a sloped roof, which is only about 1.50 meters high...so there is not much room to take pictures from above... That is why it looks extremely busy. But.. due to limited space, it is busy anyway !!!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

What a city! :thumbup:

Thanx, compliments like yours make me even more enthusiastic!! This summer i will try to create more space so i can expand my city with the airport.....There will be no space for a harbour though... :sad:

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Great layout, LegoSjaak! The Maersk's look stunning, and I love your red cargo train!

Keep up the great work default_thumbup.gif

Edited by patch3006