Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself, I think that Luthor actually stole CAKES from children or something like that. I haven't read comic.

Yeah, I read that they actually made that canon at one point too. I read it here.

Don't give up! Everyone has to start somewhere. :wink:

By the way, what happened to that funny with Woody and Lightning that you posted earlier? I thought that wasn't bad either.

Good old Knowyourmeme! I go there all the time to find stuff out due to periodical Internet ignorance. I read that entry before but missed out on the canonicity section. And that's terrible!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Hello, I'm posting the joke with Lightning and Woody again. I've deleted it because I thought, that nobody will understand it. And also, I've used pictures from internet because, I don't have my own minifigs of them.

The point is, that Owen Wilson gave voice for Lightning in the movie Cars and Tom Hanks gave the voice for Woody in Toy Story, but he also played in movie Cast Away, where he had an imaginary friend named Wilson, by the way, that friend was ball.

Get it?

brez_naslova.png

Hello, everyone! Here's another one!

You will understand it, if you watch some Sacha B. Cohen films!

2013-04-30_13.44.43.jpg

I read that entry before but missed out on the canonicity section. And that's terrible!

Indeed. :tongue:

Hello, I'm posting the joke with Lightning and Woody again. I've deleted it because I thought, that nobody will understand it.

If I may give some criticism, I think it would be easier to get if you would have Woody on the left and Lighting on the right, or at least Woody's line over Lightning's. Also, you may want to explain the joke after you show it. :wink: And why is Lightning so distorted?

Hello, everyone! Here's another one! You will understand it, if you watch some Sacha B. Cohen films!

Heh, not bad.

Okay, my turn again:

Since chasing mutated turtles over rooftops at night doesn't pay and leading an army of robot ninjas isn't cheap, Shredder had to get a day job at an office. Needless to say, he isn't exactly happy with his duties there.

8698982015_c89c2a2c4d_z.jpg

Shredder's Day Job by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Did Admiral Piett's head look familiar to you?

8700105482_fbcdc69eba_z.jpg

Admiral Snape by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

More minifig similarities:

8698985837_2d6086993f_z.jpg

Wrong Tony by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Nice! My thoughts on each excellent funny of the batch:

1.The Extremis Soldier with a goatee would really look like Tony, but perhaps Pepper needs to get her eyes checked! :grin:

2.I like the use of those white grille pieces as shredded paper. You made the obvious joke of Shredder's name! The Computer Programmer makes the perfect geeky lackey! I wonder if a funny with Shredder and Two-Face could be made? They both have faces scarred on one side (opposite sides!), but I do not own Shredder.

3.The Piett/Snape thing is odd. HOW do they look alike by way of face? I still think of your "Exploding Snape" funny from time to time and can't keep from smiling! What a horrible translation blunder!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Those grill pieces work extremely well as shredded paper. I would never have considered that.

Keep up the great funnies. I love this thread!

Thanks everyone! Although I find it funny how everyone seems to be more fascinated with the shredded paper on the ground than the joke itself. :tongue:

Haha, good one, Kiel! I never noticed that they were in so many movies together! :laugh:

People were asking for a funny about Shredder's head, so here you go:

8715529556_dfaf606b4d_z.jpg

Fire Lord Shredder by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

This idea came from the MCU thread in Multimedia:

8715533276_e32f9cf41d_z.jpg

Selfish Superheroes by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And another crossover:

8714414583_1733d146d3_z.jpg

Chi Colors by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Great funnies. I have a few that I thought would be funny, but I don't have time to actually photograph anything, so I will probably wait until someone else does them. It might even be the same funny as what 8BrickMario wants to do since it involves stagecoach people in mine as well..

Well, you did my idea better than I could execute. I love it! I owe you one, man. Nice use of the Dark Knight minifig.

The others are good too.

Someon should make a funny where all the dc characters confront Bruce wayn (with all his different suits) about how he gets all the attention. And maybe one could be done with iron man's 5 suits and Tony stark.

Well, you did my idea better than I could execute. I love it! I owe you one, man. Nice use of the Dark Knight minifig. The others are good too.

Thanks, glad you like it.

Blingwraiths by SteampunkDoc, on Flickr

Hehe, nice one. :grin:

More fun with Harry and the Dark Knight:

8742757534_0af2f75dba_z.jpg

WereWakz by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8741640923_1de38b8b8b_z.jpg

The Dark Knight Jumps by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8742753542_20049cf3f4_z.jpg

Nizamdarin by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr