mvelic

MOC - Siege of Zara

indexed.gif

Hello!

One MOC my girlfriend and I did with the help of few friends from our LUG Kockice.

MOC depicts historical event when Crusaders attacked the city of Zara in 1202 a.d.

00_panorama.jpg

19_trebuchet.jpg

More images on Mocpages

Edited by Rufus
Indexed!

Excellent creation mvelic! The attention to details are simply outstanding! The battle scene is very well done, brought about by the the effective positioning of the minifigs. Impressive work by the both of you and thanks for sharing this to EB! :thumbup:

It is really an amazing creation. I love all the details and how you were able to put them all in such a small space.

Furthermore, it really gives the "action" feeling.

Congratulations.

This is very creative and exciting for me to look at right now! The details fill the moc like in convention displays. The crusaders crosses were put in good spots too, I think it is a very perfect moc. Well Done! :classic:

Brilliant creation! So many great details and the minifigure posing really brings it all to life.

The detail is amazing, the town is really nice. I love the custom crusader figs and the dock and ship are well made and once again I say the detail is nice!

AWESOME BUILD!! A ton of detail, great seige weapons, and custom crusaders = pure win. I looked thru your pics a few times because there was so much to look at. You can really get a sense of movement and action from your build. Well done.

Excellent MOC. It's full of great details. Especially the trebuchet is a piece of art IMO.

The fact that every building has an interior and it contains so many custom crusaders make it even better. Well done!

Why dont you call it with a real name: Zadar?

Otherwise its excellent creation. I wish I could have time, bricks and talent for something like that.

Now thats a nices moc! I really like mocs based on historic events and this is a great example of how to do it. Loving all the custom crusaders and flags as they really add to this scene. Great builds with great details all over. Nice work!

The attention to detail on this MOC is outstanding. You and your girlfriend put a lot of effort into this and you can tell it. You guys should collaborate on something again soon. Again great work.

AWESOME work there 'mvelic', you and your girlfriend did a fantastic job creating this masterpiece. :classic:

Brick On 'mvelic' ! :grin: