Sign in to follow this  
Evil Willy

Group Picture!

Well I came up with a cool idea just now. What if we get all of our sig figs and put them together in a group picture. I would be glad to have it as my sig...It would look awsome. So basically anyone who is involved in the pirate forums with a fig that they deem "There's: could post it here and have it in one big picture, Phes what do you think?

Here's my fig, not really piratey though:

brickslinger.jpg

Or one of his many incarnations:

Elvis:

elvis.jpg

Adam:

eden.jpg

Hamlet:

hamletav.jpg

Gypsy:

ccgyp.jpg

Dino-hunter:

dinos.jpg

Charles Dickens:

xmasav1.jpg

But alas, no pirates...

Steve

It would look awsome. So basically anyone who is involved in the pirate forums with a fig that they deem "There's: could post it here and have it in one big picture, Phes what do you think?

And who would be designing this wonderful picture? Just remember your signature can't be too big so unless you make the figures really small you won't be able to fit that many on it, otherwise it will look overcrowded and not very good. However, there's only about a dozen pirate signature figures anyway at this point in time.

Well I do not know how to render all too well, but I could try making it. Or anyone else willing! Hmm we could maybe make a wallpaper? That would be nice:-D

Well I do not know how to render all too well, but I could try making it. Or anyone else willing! Hmm we could maybe make a wallpaper? That would be nice:-D

Exactly what kind of background do you have in mind? It doesn't have to be rendered. Something hand drawn would be nice for a change, but does any one have talent enough to draw a decent one and knowledge of how to scan it into a computer?

What do you mean by "render"? Render basically means to compile video or generate an image on a computer. Since we're dealing with photographic mini-figures there's no need to render them. Unless you've confused "render" with another word...

Rendering, to me is when you cut out the image...Over a transparent back ground to be later added to some sort of collage.

Hmmmm... Interesting interpretation of "render"... But yes, you'll need to remove the background from around each mini-figure unless you want to make some kind of montage... Like if you want to fade from one image to the next.

Here is a larger photo of my avatar. I'm a lousy photographer, but it depicts Guybrush Threepwood form the Monkey Island game series (any other fans around here) standing at the entrance of the Mele

post-149-1150994602_thumb.jpg

If I was to have an avatar or signature upon it I would choose the Captain Ironhook minifig to represent me. I prefer the Ironhook with the blue legs for the fond memories it gives. So Evilest Willy if you are seek more minifigs to add there is one for you.

I like the idea of a group picture.

I have to think about a new minifig for my avatar... the one you can see now no longer exists. It was the old version of De Rode Draak's captain and can be seen aboard her. I want my avatar to show an existing minifig. As soon as I think of something new I can post some larger photos for the group picture.

Here at Eurobricks we have a Pirate LEGO Avatar and Signature Workshop so if ever get stuck just visit there and we'll help you out!

This is me sorry for the big picture, and yes I just joined the mighty Inqisition, aaagh how do you write it! Oh and Phes, why is this in the Pirate moc forum? I think it belongs in the normal pirate forum, since it is not a creation...

This is me sorry for the big picture, and yes I just joined the mighty Inqisition, aaagh how do you write it! Oh and Phes, why is this in the Pirate moc forum? I think it belongs in the normal pirate forum, since it is not a creation...

Mr. Tiber, I suppose this thread is in the MOC section because Evil Willy is asking us to present our mini-fig equivalent, which could be considered a MOC. (A very small one, mind you. ;-)) Now that I've acquired a better camera I should be able to post a picture of my mini-fig fairly soon.