Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 7

I thought you were afraid of my "sword". Might as well put it into its "sheath" before I'm lynched. :devil:

I thought you couldn't find it...

:blush: Oh, you're being dirty. :wub: Yay!

Vote: Igantius Conan/Inconpicuous Goodbye Mr. Werewolf! I won't miss you... :classic:

Vote: Igantius Conan/Inconpicuous Sorry, I didn't vote as boldly as I should... :blush: I had to say it louder!

I thought you couldn't find it...

:laugh:

Goodbye Mr. Werewolf! I won't miss you... :classic:

Bye bye! I won't miss you either. Your skirt doesn't go very well with your shirt. I thought you might like to know. :classic:

Bye bye! I won't miss you either. Your skirt doesn't go very well with your shirt. I thought you might like to know. :classic:

Another tell: Werewolves have excellent fashion sense. :look:

Your skirt doesn't go very well with your shirt.

And your sword doesn't go very well with your suit. :classic:

Another tell: Werewolves have excellent fashion sense. :look:

Well excuuuuse me. As a business executive I earn money while wearing clothes. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

And your sword doesn't go very well with your suit. :classic:

I'm sure it would look fine stabbing through yours. Touche. :devil:

Hooray! Let's all have a great celebratory orgy now that we're reaching the conclusion of this ordeal. Let's cover our saviour Harriet in applesauce just like she deserves.

But before that, I will vote: Ignatius Conan/Inconspicuous

:blush: Let's not prematurely ejaculate applesauce on me. There could be a Rogue left... Or worse, a Rouge. :look:

Let's all have a great celebratory orgy

Again? :look: Or was the last one postponed? I'm happy with a celebration once this nightmare has ended, but the problem is, I've got Gymnophobia...

Again? :look: Or was the last one postponed?

That was just an interlude. :wink:

Harriet, I strongly believe we've gotten all of them. But of course we won't know it until tomorrow.

I say let's get applesauced right away, while Mr Conan can still join in. :cry_happy:

Vote: Igantius Conan the Barbarian (Inconspicuous)

Vote: Igantius Conan/Inconpicuous. Let's get this nightmare over with!

I say let's get applesauced right away, while Mr Conan can still join in. :cry_happy:

Why'd we want to include a disgusting, filthy Werewolf that lives in it own feces? We could catch something. :look:

Why'd we want to include a disgusting, filthy Werewolf that lives in it own feces? We could catch something. :look:

:laugh:

Well, he did promise not to shed any hair in the applesauce. :look:

Vote: Igantius Conan/Inconpicuous. Let's get this nightmare over with!

Hey now, he wears a suit. That's not filthy. And we can clean up the feces. Sorry Mr. Conan, some people are just werewolf-phobes.

Hey now, he wears a suit. That's not filthy. And we can clean up the feces. Sorry Mr. Conan, some people are just werewolf-phobes.

He's still hairy though... :look:

Oh, so now you want to help the help? Just wished you could've been helpful with clearing away the bodies as you are with cleaning up the men. :hmpf_bad:

Oh, so now you want to help the help? Just wished you could've been helpful with clearing away the bodies as you are with cleaning up the men. :hmpf_bad:

We each have our talents, dear. Don't be jealous. :tongue:

Let's bring this on,

Vote: Igantius Conan/Inconpicuous

After this mayhem, we ought to put together and erect a statue for our dear Harriet! :sweet:

I believe the village owes a huge thank you to Harriet. I suggest we erect a lookalike statue for you in the town square and rename the whorehouse after you. Hooray for our savior!

After this mayhem, we ought to put together and erect a statue for our dear Harriet! :sweet:

There's a terrible echo in here... :look:

Vote: Igantius Conan / Inconspicous.

From the lack of a pick axe killing last night, it looks as though Mr Sword Killer is the last evil we need to defeat. I can't wait for things to get back to normal. :sweet:

Penelope! Fiona! Stay away from the werewolf orgy. I don't want anything you catch passed on...

Oh, right, the actual reason why we're here. I almost forgot. :blush:Vote: Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous)!

Question: Who the hell is this Igantius everyone is voting for? :tongue:

Hey now, he wears a suit. That's not filthy. Sorry Mr. Conan, some people are just werewolf-phobes.

Thanks Harriet. :thumbup:

Question: Who the hell is this Igantius everyone is voting for? :tongue:

Thank you Baron for correcting everyone. It's spelled Ignatius, thank you very much.

Thank you Baron for correcting everyone. It's spelled Ignatius, thank you very much.

In all honesty, the ladies at the whorehouse general store call him Giantius Ignatius. :blush:

Vote Tally:

Ignatius Conan/ Inconspicuous: 11 (CallMePie, Admiral Ron, Hinckley, Alopex, Sandy, Fugazi, Professor Flitwick, WhiteFang, Lord Arjay, iamded)

The guests of the manor had decided to lynch Ignatius Conan. The servants seized him, and took him out of the foyer to execute.

5482139965_3d91646b36_z.jpg

He went without a word, and shortly after, Fiona and Penelope came back with the results.

Ignatius was the sword killer, and took on this role after the werewolf, Zed, died. He was allied with Zed, and therefore, was allied as a Werewolf.

The crowd cheered, and everyone went to bed. Was it over? Only time would tell...

Please send in night actions now.